Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I think so

Aagh too bad :/

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Someone on Pulse (who is usually always right) said the single is:

 

“Me/Mine” coming April 13.

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Someone on Pulse (who is usually always right) said the single is:

 

“Me/Mine” coming April 13.

 

 

 

Interesting. 

19 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Someone on Pulse (who is usually always right) said the single is:

 

“Me/Mine” coming April 13.

 

 

 

Just me myself and…mine :gaycatina1: 

  • ATRL Administrator

Kelly lies. I don’t believe it. :zzz:

Just now, Ryan said:

Kelly lies. I don’t believe it. :zzz:

but this time kelly insiders (who are always right) have spilled some details! :jonny:

  • ATRL Administrator
5 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

but this time kelly insiders (who are always right) have spilled some details! :jonny:

:jonny5:

Me and Mine...interesting. What if she's finally doing a country single and a pop single dual release 

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

Someone on Pulse (who is usually always right) said the single is:

 

“Me/Mine” coming April 13.

 

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Me & Mine are two different songs. Dual release on April 13

:duca::duca::duca:

But we want rock Hudson :fan:

 

If mine is anything like tay tay’s- I’ll be gagged :WAP:

KC10: 

1. Mine

2. Me

3. Rock Hudson

4. Red Flag collector

5. Skip this part 

 

:jonny4: 
 

Album of the year secured. I mean we now know 5 of the 12-14 songs on the album.  Will the likely hood of bonus tracks- with how much she wrote.

 

Breakaway and MOL are the only albums she hasn’t released bonus tracks for. 

So we know possibly 10 songs from KC10...

 

Officially:

  • Rock Hudson
  • Red Flag Collector
  • Skip This Part
  • Me
  • Mine
  • Chemistry

Unofficially:

  • Psychopathic Love
  • Baby I (Bounce Back)
  • 7 Years and Gone
  • Bring Me (Higher Love)
On 3/17/2023 at 9:20 PM, DEGUOM said:

14. You + Me - You = Me

Also, I was kinda right with this title... #psychic LOL

6 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

Album of the year secured.

I Had Have A Dream :alexz3:

On 1/14/2023 at 6:05 AM, RealityBites said:

Or maybe release a song from each of those periods. 3 total before the album release. She did mention song(s) 

 

“might be one of the singles we come out with first” 

Kelly mentioned singles (plural) during TKCS live. She gave us a hint along. 

Mine is apparently produced by Jessie Shatkin. The person I talked to seems surprised Mine would be released first. Seemed to indicate it’s a very good song but not what you would think of for a single. Makes me wonder it will just accompany the lead single, similar to Move You.
 

I have not heard any of Mine. Just what the streets are telling me.

 

I don’t have any info on Me.

28 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Unofficially:

  • Psychopathic Love
  • Baby I (Bounce Back)
  • 7 Years and Gone
  • Bring Me (Higher Love)

Apparently these are not real songs

5 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Mine is apparently produced by Jessie Shatkin. The person I talked to seems surprised Mine would be released first. Seemed to indicate it’s a very good song but not what you would think of for a single. Makes me wonder it will just accompany the lead single, similar to Move You.
 

I have not heard any of Mine. Just what the streets are telling me.

 

I don’t have any info on Me.

Yeah I think it will be a complimentary song to the main single ME. Kelly did mention in the recent live a new song. And never said single. And it’s very possible she will do ME for that Monday show or that Friday before show which may have not taped yet. 

Edited by RealityBites

4 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Apparently these are not real songs

:noparty:

A few days ago, a poster on Pulse, the one who I think has a lot of unreleased material and a clip of Rock Hudson, posted something cryptic (but then edited/deleted this part of their post) about the Goonies movie and Jagged Little Pill. Kelly does love that movie and we all know she loves Jagged Little Pill. I wonder if it's all mentions in one song or if there's a larger theme going on.

56 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Mine is apparently produced by Jessie Shatkin. The person I talked to seems surprised Mine would be released first. Seemed to indicate it’s a very good song but not what you would think of for a single. Makes me wonder it will just accompany the lead single, similar to Move You.
 

I have not heard any of Mine. Just what the streets are telling me.

 

I don’t have any info on Me.

Did they mention if it was more pop or rock? Upbeat or mid tempo? Or anything else lol 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.