Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, Shelter said:

Glad that album didn't happen now tbh

:rip:

You hate the song(s) that much. 

But yeah, I agree, that's a lackluster album save GW and Superpower. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

4 hours ago, Jotham said:

Finally updated my avi because I'm still feeling emotional about CCT. :'( Sad to see my Substance avi go but I was so blown away by Bey's performance.

i loved your substance avi :dancehall3:

19 minutes ago, BnPac said:

:rip:

You hate the song(s) that much. 

But yeah, I agree, that's a lackluster album save GW and Superpower. 

No, it's just not "BEYONCE" level. 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I need the 400 foot cowboy to appear in the visuals, I mean it just has to

I actually want to believe think that's from THE video :coffee:

i'm pretty sure act iii will get a basic, GP appealing equivalent to Post and Miley (and she will ofc do nothing with it, not make it a single nor push it in any way shape or form :deadbanana4:) 

 

something basic like a coldplay (hopefully actually credited this time lol), imagine dragons or paramore collab 

 

and before y'all start with your tHiS iS bEnEaTh bEyOncÉ elitism, we would've said the same about a post malone or (multiple) dj khaled collab and yet :suburban:

Any hive in Stockholm? I'm coming to visit for Kendrick and SZA and would

love to hang!

11 hours ago, Jotham said:

Finally updated my avi because I'm still feeling emotional about CCT. :'( Sad to see my Substance avi go but I was so blown away by Bey's performance.

i loved the substance avi, movie of the year 2024 it's true.

Quote

The Cowboy Carter Tour was Beyoncé's most political yet, says our critic Wesley Morris on "Cannonball." And it was also, somehow, for everyone. He talks through what he saw with guest Salamishah Tillet, a Pulitzer Prize-winning Times contributing critic and the professor behind an entire class about Beyoncé. "Cannonball" is a new podcast from The New York Times, with host Wesley Morris. Every week, he talks to writers, artists and friends about the culture that moves us — the good, the bad and whatever's in between. Surprisingly personal and never obvious, new episodes drop on Thursdays.

 

5 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

The visuals were already released via the tours btw 

this is on the same level as act II is the tour and act III is a film btw

Bey getting knocked out of the most streamed women on Spotify by the nose :rip:

 

i remember back in 2021 when she got knocked out of the top 5 by dua lipa was gonna be the most of it :ahh: 

9 minutes ago, Shelter said:


Heated coming too. AHAP solo next year. 

Seeing featuring Beam is so weird. I consider this a solo song for some reason. 

1 hour ago, period sis said:

Bey getting knocked out of the most streamed women on Spotify by the nose :rip:

 

i remember back in 2021 when she got knocked out of the top 5 by dua lipa was gonna be the most of it :ahh: 

You seem so satisfied and amused with the stats....

9 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

The visuals were already released via the tours btw 

I get you're still in denial but they definitely exist in more than trailer form.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.