Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Maybe she drops act 2 soon and then fills up the spots of the LOT - RDY - Thique - AUIYM - DrIL with new songs?

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I would be livid if I was the final show of the European leg, kinda excited to maybe get something special... only to get LESS than any other show. Like... yikes.

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

I hate to bring that white woman up but it’s crazy that Taylor fans get to speculate which new song she might perform while we have to fear for which song this lady might cut out for no good reason. If I don’t get to see Love on top live I’m going to be pissed

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, kimberly said:

tonight's 4 double homicide after she said it's her favorite album during one of the first shows of the tour... 

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54 

not her first time lying

Warsaw getting the worst treatment of the tour so far.. :deadbanana4: just my luck. Super late both dates and cutting songs, and Blue did not feel like showing up either. 

do I spot her computer in her hand? :dies:

 

spacer.png

 

she was late because she was editing the Formation World Tour DVD on iMovie.

I don't know how legitimate the Australian rumour is, but the Nov 4th date would check out, with her lack of punctuality and announcing so close, not to mention for the Mrs Carter World tour I saw her on Nov 6th 2013, a decade prior. It would also check out for her to announce dates when a large portion of Australia is laser focussed on Taylor mania and spending all their coins on ridiculous vip packages (myself included). If it is to eventuate, might make it easier to get tickets though :duca:

Edited by benyonce

50 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Yikes so she skipped some songs. People pay money to see a full show B.

maybe she wants to protect her voice 

4 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

maybe she wants to protect her voice 

i mean valid, but at the same time it’s the last show before a break - she’d have plenty of time to rest it before the next date

 

warsaw got LOOKS but i really feel for the girls tonight :jonnycat:

49 minutes ago, kimberly said:

tonight's 4 double homicide after she said it's her favorite album during one of the first shows of the tour... 

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54 

It has already happened something like that before. 1+1 was removed during the second European leg of the MCSWT :deadbanana4:

 

I hope it's just an isolated incident, both songs deserve their spot on the setlist.

Cutting LOT is NOT it wtf... I hope it's just a one time cut... :biblio:

 

 

 

24 minutes ago, kimberly said:

do I spot her computer in her hand? :dies:

 

spacer.png

 

she was late because she was editing the Formation World Tour DVD on iMovie.

I was gonna sayyyyyyy :duca:

52 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I hate to bring that white woman up but it’s crazy that Taylor fans get to speculate which new song she might perform while we have to fear for which song this lady might cut out for no good reason. If I don’t get to see Love on top live I’m going to be pissed

spacer.png

Beyoncé "rehearse it front, back, and sideways until you're sick of me" Knowles would never sacrifice quality for quantity. I've seen what Taylor's serving, and it's not "adequate preparation"

  • ATRL Moderator

She said …. dead crowds get less songs.

 

She might be onto something.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Devin said:

She said …. dead crowds get less songs.

 

She might be onto something.

 

spacer.png

in that case I’m gonna need the NA dates to be loud as ****

 

spacer.png

Warsaw HONEY... first 1943 now this. I feel for you

 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

She said …. dead crowds get less songs.

 

She might be onto something.

 

spacer.png

Then explain Stockhole Night One

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

Just now, Mitsouko said:

Warsaw HONEY... first 1943 now this

the scream i scrumpt

 

spacer.png

The setlist shedding, the SR harness unreliable and rusty, the merch from one of the world's most unscrupulous companies being better than the merch at the venues...

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Then explain Stockhole Night One

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

She caught a glimpse of ur face and gave a pass.

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

I wouldn’t be surprised if she cuts SR and replace it with Halo for the American leg.

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

The setlist shedding, the SR harness unreliable and rusty, the merch from one of the world's most unscrupulous companies being better than the merch at the venues...

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

The **** on Amazon kinda sucks ngl spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she cuts SR and replace it with Halo for the American leg.

 

spacer.png

if she does that the song won’t be the only thing getting cut i fear

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.