Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

And honestly the fact that she's sitting for the entirety of Virgo's Groove makes me fear its visual ain't gonna be all that either... cause if there was dancing and cvnt like we all envisioned it would've been incorporated into the performance most likely. 

 

Blow will have to remain the best thing she's done I guess :cm:  11/10 song, 11/10 video, 11/10 choreo, 11/10 performance. 

 

 

 

I feel like a performance like this is what the RWT is lacking to push it over the edge as her ultimate best show. 

Well in the booklet she's laying flat for Virgo's Groove with those nipple covers and she's laying down for the performance on tour so... let's do the math sister

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I grew to love the half-up half-down ponytail on her over the years. she looks good :gaycat5:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

Now I agree with Partition and Crazy In Love but the others... just no

 

The only other tracks I can think of that slay on all and every front are Formation, Naughty Girl and Baby Boy.

 

But I still think Blow edges all out :fan:

Formation, Baby Boy and Naughty Girl are all 8/10 songs :giraffe:

26 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

From the very first time I listened to Virgos Grammy, I envisioned the video to serve Dua Levitating tease

spacer.png 

 

Just a fun glam vibe that entirely focuses on Bey throughout the entire video, as she serenades and hypnotizes you. Now I don’t see her dancing for the song but if she does I can see a cute 1-2 step

spacer.png

 

Ever since the teaser came out I have envisioned that this is definitely from the VG video and she is performing for Jay all covered in glitter like a celestial goddess. 

 

FZ-UPTDWIAYe2YL?format=jpg&name=large

 

kind of like a mix of Partition x Naughty Girl x Dance for you with a slight galactic twist. 

revealing the amazon partnership a month before the 1-year anniversary of the album......

 

visuals incoming ladies :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Formation, Baby Boy and Naughty Girl are all 8/10 songs :giraffe:

They're all career top10! :giraffe:

 

5 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I grew to love the half-up half-down ponytail on her over the years. she looks good :gaycat5:

 

 

 

I LOVE the half up half down pony. Although I must admit I think it looks better in waves than in loose curls like this. But she looks amazing nonetheless :jonny:

4 hours ago, Tangane said:

So she would STILL owe 2 other projects to Netflix??

She's never gonna finish her contract at this rate... It doesn't make any sense. :biblio::weeps:

insiders claim netflix didn't want to give her what she was asking. netflix also lost their market appeal as of late. wouldn't be surprised if they voided the contract because they simply couldn't give her what she wanted. 

looking GORGINA in Warsaw tonight wow :jonny6:

loooove the dress, and the hair is fun!

some quick post concert thought spamming : 

 

virgo being a let down live is really pissing me off cause why is her ass sitting during the whole song and cutting the best part ? jail. :redface:

thank god the outro elevates it again

 

church girl is awkward cause it’s NOT the type of song to just be standing the whole time

 

summer renaissance also doesn’t really work (it’s also one of the worst aging renni songs for me) something like the tiffany ad would work a lot better 

 

the sweet dreams and freakum dress teasing and eventual let down is probably top 15 vilest things she’s ever done. 

 

the arrangements for cozy, itg and alien alone tho >>>> anyone’s entire career 

 

i begged and prayed my whole life to hear the CIL run live and see her do the og choreo and i really couldn’t be happier that she finally brought both back :WAP: 

 

move is an unexpected highlight, the move your body mashup is just chef’s kiss 

 

the visuals and production, the props, the spontaneous vibe she exudes, the outfits (well most of them :ace:) are some, if not her best, ever and easily compete (and often times surpass) the FWT.

i’m scared thinking about how they can make all of this in a few months then what on earth did they do for visuals she’s been sitting on for a year or two :chick2:

10 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Ever since the teaser came out I have envisioned that this is definitely from the VG video and she is performing for Jay all covered in glitter like a celestial goddess. 

 

FZ-UPTDWIAYe2YL?format=jpg&name=large

 

kind of like a mix of Partition x Naughty Girl x Dance for you with a slight galactic twist. 

It's hard to believe this is anything but Alien Superstar.

 

9 minutes ago, yonsé said:

revealing the amazon partnership a month before the 1-year anniversary of the album......

 

visuals incoming ladies :jonny2:

She also just posted a photo of herself on IG in front of the red curtains :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's hard to believe this is anything but Alien Superstar.

 

Idk I always thought the Alien superstar video will be her on the horse, the album cover look. We'll have to wait and see. (if we ever get to that is :deadbanana:)

43 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

it’s just people dancing on the street going by the preview we see on tour :deadbanana4:

We saw different visuals then :spin:

23 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's hard to believe this is anything but Alien Superstar.

 

She also just posted a photo of herself on IG in front of the red curtains :gaycat2:

Precisely!

 

15 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Idk I always thought the Alien superstar video will be her on the horse, the album cover look. We'll have to wait and see. (if we ever get to that is :deadbanana:)

That would be BMS imo.

The shop is gone from her website. Is she doing a full on amazon collab or is it more 

 

spacer.png

Not the shop disappearing on the last day of the European leg in the middle of the show... :jonny5:

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

kinda this if we’re being fr :giraffe: 

 

like i don’t itch for them rn and they are kinda not needed anymore to "save” the era since the tour did that all on its own… BUT at the same time i desperately want them if only to see how they bridge the gap between the album and tour aesthetic, it the futuristic robot theme is pushed further, how different the tour and mv choreos are and how they potentially set up the other acts / make the era make some sense :WAP:

Wait, you made me excited again a bit :gaycat4:

I think the visuals are very far from the performances. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like the tour choreos would only work in a stage. Like, I just don't see, for example, the music video for Heated being just her singing with fans around her. Or the Pure/Honey performance is awesome but I can't picture a MV looking like that. It works in the context of the tour, but as a visual idk how it'd look  :cupid:

 

For Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, I know you're reading this. I don't care about your stupid visuals, what I just said above is a lie. You can release them right now cause we don't care at all and we'll let them flop into oblivion, just how you like.

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

And honestly the fact that she's sitting for the entirety of Virgo's Groove makes me fear its visual ain't gonna be all that either... cause if there was dancing and cvnt like we all envisioned it would've been incorporated into the performance most likely. 

Ugh, I wanna think this is because Virgo's is a reeeeally demanding song vocally, so she prefers to deliver vocals instead of doing more choreo. For the visuals she could definitely give the coontiness we hoped for.

8 minutes ago, bijonse said:

The shop is gone from her website. Is she doing a full on amazon collab or is it more 

 

 

I'd imagine it's part of the Amazon deal? Although I don't see why they wouldn't turn the Shop link into an external one that takes you straight to Amazon instead of removing it completely.

 

9 minutes ago, bijonse said:

The shop is gone from her website. Is she doing a full on amazon collab or is it more 

 

spacer.png

 

6 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Not the shop disappearing on the last day of the European leg in the middle of the show... :jonny5:

 

ARE YOU WITH ME LIONS?

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

7 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Not the shop disappearing on the last day of the European leg in the middle of the show... :jonny5:

 

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'd imagine it's part of the Amazon deal? Although I don't see why they wouldn't turn the Shop link into an external one that takes you straight to Amazon instead of removing it completely.

shop.beyonce.com redirects to the tour merch section which has a banner redirecting you to amazon

Also, when you go to the Amazon shop, the banner says Beyonce x Amazon Music. If she's selling merch, wouldn't that just go to regular Amazon? 

(or it has absolutely nothing to do with that?:rip:)

17 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Also, when you go to the Amazon shop, the banner says Beyonce x Amazon Music. If she's selling merch, wouldn't that just go to regular Amazon? 

(or it has absolutely nothing to do with that?:rip:)

Amazon Music is just amazon’s music department. It’s concert merch, so it can be used to promote their streaming music service at the same time. Dual marketing. She thanks Amazon, not Amazon Music, on the tour credits as well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.