Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyhive6711

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beyhive6711

  1. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    Where are you guys getting this info from? I wanna see it too!
  2. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    How do you upgrade? I'm seeing better tickets and cheaper than the ones i originally purchased!
  3. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    I went to the concert on Saturday. I waited 14 years for this and it was amazing, never seen anything like it. Downside is... i cant remember anything i just remembered having a good time but no details from the concert except for the opening act.
  4. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    My show is on the 29th, how did you upgrade?
  5. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    I'm form Costa Rica and supposedly is Adele but not sure if she will go on tour. I also don't think Beyonce will come to Costa Rica, she is not that big here. I'm actually going to LA and NY to see her cuz i dont think she will bring the tour here.
  6. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    Does the code arrive right after you get the email confirmation?
  7. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    I'm so tied of *-ChriZ-* BS. Dont you have a life or a job?
  8. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    The image from the Club RENAISSANCE poster shows that the image is from July 29. The date the album dropped...
  9. Beyhive6711 replied to Kisuke's topic in Base
    The image from the Club RENAISSANCE poster shows that the image is from July 29. The date the album dropped...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.