Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

I can’t wait to listen!
 

Between her, Shakira, Dua and Beyonce releasing, my gay heart can’t take. I wish it was a bit longer but eh…. 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

the zane interview was SO good. miles better than the zach one. she was so well spoken and he actually asked such insightful and thoughtful questions. :clap3:

 

can't believe we're just HOURS away from a new ari album :jonny5:

We heaaaa album coming in a few omg mother has really been working her ass off :jonny6:

hearing supernatural, true story, & the boy is mine all in a row is crazy. :loud:

i’m sorry her producing a better r&b album with max martin than tommy IS SO ******* FUNNY :bibliahh:  I tried to defend him during Positions era but the quality shift is night and day. Damn.

18 hours ago, Saintlor said:

The eternal sunshine thread joining her in jail

 

Screenshot-2024-03-07-at-20-20-47.png

 

Screenshot-2024-03-07-at-21-00-11.png

The way I didn't even know till now, I probably wasn't online or something :ahh:

On 7/18/2022 at 6:46 PM, State of Grace. said:

At this point its time to fully make peace with the fact that AG7 wont be out before 2024. She wasn't playing when she said that she wanted a change of pace and her next record better be a magnum opus.

On 5/27/2022 at 11:26 PM, State of Grace. said:

Need her to focus more, get inspired, and come back with a magnum opus and an actual ERA.

On 9/27/2023 at 6:56 PM, State of Grace. said:

Yeah I feel like I've said this before here so many times already, but her AG7 needs to be a magnum opus'd masterpiece.

 and it WAS

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3ki1tmuemox1ap5o17yx9

 

 

12 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

i’m sorry her producing a better r&b album with max martin than tommy IS SO ******* FUNNY :bibliahh:  I tried to defend him during Positions era but the quality shift is night and day. Damn.

they are both great though. :coffee:

 

eternal sunshine is just her magnum opus. :coffee:

Edited by Fanta

Hello all!

 

I am wondering what fonts Ariana uses in the eternal sunshine CDs and vinyls. Specifically the for the song’s numbers and titles, “written by: ariana grande…” and “lyrics: ariana grande…” credits, and the back cover copyright text.

 

I have attached images for reference, so if anyone could please help me identify these fonts, I would greatly appreciate it!!

IMG-9009.jpg

IMG-9008.jpg

I need these for a digital booklets and some edits I am making. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Hello all!

 

I am wondering what fonts Ariana uses in the eternal sunshine CDs and vinyls. Specifically the for the song’s numbers and titles, “written by: ariana grande…” and “lyrics: ariana grande…” credits, and the back cover copyright text.

 

I have attached images for reference, so if anyone could please help me identify these fonts, I would greatly appreciate it!!

IMG-9009.jpg

IMG-9008.jpg

I need these for a digital booklets and some edits I am making. Thank you!

The font looks like different variations of the one used on her online store and it's called Dico Typewriter.

Hi all!

 

I am wondering if someone can please be so ever kind and scan the alternative album booklet, inside cover, and back cover for eternal sunshine. Specifically the one featured starting at 4:57 in this unboxing video:

 

 

I would love to have all the photos in HQ and to be able to make and provide a digital edition for everyone. Thank you!! :heart:

Ugh she just looks so completely defeated during this SNL performance. I just want to give her vocal cords a bath 

Ugh there's so many celebs tonight, I hope she interacts with Billie and Zendaya :jonny6:

Focus could've been her best video ever if it wasn't for the shitty look. Horrid makeup.

Image gallery for Ariana Grande: Focus (Music Video) - FilmAffinity 

All of these outtakes being all over instagram. :deadbanana4:

 

it's so wild how these two looks are from the same shoot when she looks so different:

Z77ZzcD.jpeg Bk5DcNK.jpeg

 

The blonde almost gives ES before ES was a thing. :deadbanana4:

 

Still think this was the best set up of the whole shoot though:

hd1MdIc.jpeg

Random question

 

Spoiler

What are the chances of Ariana being nominated/winning an Oscar for Wicked? I'm not too sure how the Oscars work :rip:

 

Would she hypothetically be up against Cynthia and Michelle? Would the fact that the movie is split into two parts have any bearing on her chances?

 

14 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

Random question

 

  Hide contents

What are the chances of Ariana being nominated/winning an Oscar for Wicked? I'm not too sure how the Oscars work :rip:

 

Would she hypothetically be up against Cynthia and Michelle? Would the fact that the movie is split into two parts have any bearing on her chances?

 

I’m not an expert either but these are my takes:

  • An acting nomination is VERY hard, not likely happening tbh. Her best chance would be her getting submitted for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and the competition being very low, as well as her getting a lot of rave reviews. Otherwise I don’t see it happening.
  • A Best Original Song nomination is ‘easier’ to get, the problem is that apparently Wicked Part 1 won’t have new songs so who knows if  the old songs will be eligible. But that’s not even the real problem. Even if there’s new songs that get recognition, Ariana is not gonna be involved in the songwriting of the song, so she’s not getting the award. She’d need to help in the songwriting to get nominated which most likely is not what happened.

Edited by Gerardo

2 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

Random question

 

  Hide contents

What are the chances of Ariana being nominated/winning an Oscar for Wicked? I'm not too sure how the Oscars work :rip:

 

Would she hypothetically be up against Cynthia and Michelle? Would the fact that the movie is split into two parts have any bearing on her chances?

 

Ariana will be running for Best Supporting Actress next season and Cynthia for Best Lead Actress so they wouldn't be up against each other. I honestly don't see it happening, unless her performance is truly undeniable/gets rave reviews and the movie smashes. She might snatch a Golden Globes nom or some small awards. I believe that her path will be Best Original Song but I don't know if the movie will even have original songs and if she's involved in the songwriting. 

 

Either way, I have good feelings about the film after that teaser tbh. It will be huge for her career even if she doesn't get any awards.

3 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

 

not abel stealing out my sister purse omg. she really gave him everything 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.