Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

Listening to Eternal Sunshine and yo, this album is a banger!

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Watching Fallon and I can't get past how great Mimi styles her. Between her + the new glam team, she looks gorgeous :smitten:

1 hour ago, KKW said:

Watching Fallon and I can't get past how great Mimi styles her. Between her + the new glam team, she looks gorgeous :smitten:

She looked stunning

  • Author

the Glinda voice slowly going away we won

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

the Glinda voice slowly going away we won

it's crazy (but impressive) how deeply she took over that role :bibliahh: possessed indeed

Edited by whiteferrari

Penn is absolutely trying it in this interview saying shut up is one of the best openers to an album and that it's funny. I get wanting to be endearing but STOP lying. Please.

The Penn podcast interview was so good. He washed Zach Sang's annoying, cringe a** at his own game. It was so nice to hear Ariana speak on things she usually isn't asked about. I felt like I really got some new insight into her and her feelings on her career and life that I didn't have before. Excited for part two. :clap3:

 

And truly can't believe she's confirmed for Hot Ones now. I never thought she'd do that show. :duca:

  • 2 weeks later...

Currently listening to Tattooed heart live from London,

 

it was mine and my now Husbands wedding song and it means so much. He was in the Manchester Arena attack back in 2017.


It always makes me tear up.

People are speculating that she has a collab with Swarovski coming soon

  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ariananext said:

huh?

 

 

Am I supposed to believe anything that comes out of Tana's mouth?

 

 

8 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Tf is this 

 

 

she's so random :deadbanana4:

 

7 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Am I supposed to believe anything that comes out of Tana's mouth?

 

 

Idk but I don't trust Zach either, he's an attention seeker

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With Kehlani showing support for Chris Brown today I totally forgot about this cancelled collab thank god it never came out :skull:

 

 

44 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

it's finally coming, and she looks amazing :jonny6:

Lately she's gone back to her "old" face, I don't know how that's possible. Maybe she changed her make up technique again or idk. The tan certainly makes a huge difference.

She saw Positions praise and the color returned. It was THAT simple y'all.

14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Lately she's gone back to her "old" face, I don't know how that's possible. Maybe she changed her make up technique again or idk. The tan certainly makes a huge difference.

I think it's her tan lol, the UK is pretty dark/cloudy and with Wicked she probably got a lot of make up and sunscreen almost all the time, that's why she got so pale

now that she's back in the US and going to other places like Paris she's gotten that natural tanned looked back 

to me she's been giving 2014 Ariana so bad, put her the cat ears and dye her hair brown and it's literally the Ariana from the LMH music video :jonny6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.