Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

a switch back to brunette would be a serve, kinda like how she did for ntlc -> giaw...its mostly the brows that need to go back :gaycat3:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

She needs to dye the hair NOOWW

She could even go blue to fit Kate’s character in the movie, but most importantly she needs to dye her eyebrows, and an hour or two at the beach wouldn’t hurt her :coffee2:

It hurts me to say this but I'm tired of yes, and? (well, it was bound to happen after listening to it 250 times last week :skull:), I'm waiting for the next single too :dies:

  • ATRL Moderator

ngl im ready for the album. 

 

yes, and? isnt bad, im just curious what the entire album gives + its just not lead single worthy imo. 

2 hours ago, Slate said:

 

This iconic performance...the birth of a superstar

 

natalie-portman-may-december-todd-haynes

I remember watching this live :gaycat6:

I applied for a Stan card immediately :clap3:

If the vinyls were ready she should’ve dropped in February :katie:

Im hoping for a promo single in two/three weeks and 2nd single on March 1st:duca:

2 hours ago, Slate said:

 

This iconic performance...the birth of a superstar

 

natalie-portman-may-december-todd-haynes

She legitimately was a girl with a dream

the scream i scrumpt over cynthia's insta post i cannot wait for actual wicked footage

wicked FINALLY wrapped :clap3: so excited for the movies, but also so happy that she can go back to full time pop star mode for the time being. really hope her and her team have some actual promo planned for the rest of this era.

17 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

Y'all think the tour will be stadiums or arenas

Praying it’s arenas bc if it’s a stadium tour she’s most likely gonna skip my state and go to the state next to mine and I’m gonna be so pissed off bc I don’t wanna travel all the way there (it’s only 2 hours but still…) but I I’ll go anyway :priceless:

18 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

Y'all think the tour will be stadiums or arenas

I don’t think it’s happening this year, but definitely on Q1 2025

 

I think it will be both arenas and stadiums

 

Arenas in places like Portland, Nashiville, Houston, Dallas, Kansas City, etc

Stadiums in LA, NYC, the UK, and if she goes to Mexico, the Phillipines, and Brazil then there too

  • ATRL Moderator

I'd like to see her try stadiums tbh... I think she could sell out 15-20 cities around the US similar to what Coldplay or The Weeknd did 

 

But it really would need to be a show with a big production. SWT was nice but another show like that in a stadium would be horrible

20 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

Y'all think the tour will be stadiums or arenas

I think she'll stick to arenas; as much as we love her we have to admit that we don't know if the demand this time around is enough to warrant a stadium tour.

 

Although it's worth mentioning she could have done stadiums with ease in certain cities for the Sweetener World Tour simply due to the momentum she had going on back then; 5 nights at the O2 arena in London which was approx 100k people, 3 nights at Madison Square Garden in NYC which was around 50-60k, 2 nights at the Staples Centre and The Forum which was 75k in total in California etc.

13 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

I think she'll stick to arenas; as much as we love her we have to admit that we don't know if the demand this time around is enough to warrant a stadium tour.

 

Although it's worth mentioning she could have done stadiums with ease in certain cities for the Sweetener World Tour simply due to the momentum she had going on back then; 5 nights at the O2 arena in London which was approx 100k people, 3 nights at Madison Square Garden in NYC which was around 50-60k, 2 nights at the Staples Centre and The Forum which was 75k in total in California etc.

i agree. i think stadiums are the safe/smart choice, with some big cities getting multi night runs. 

spacer.png

 

This is lowkey iconic, all the songs over 1B streams :jonny: 

I adore her angrier songs

 

fake smile, in my head, bloodline

 

TUN knocked me over the head so gd unexpectedly after I already liked Sweetner

 

do it again ari! 

Broke up with my ex not too long ago and "better off" has been hitting extra hard. What a song.

blunt-sesh-blunt.gif

here I thought we were finally gonna get another eventful era

 

FAz0h8d.gif

  • Author

so do we think FantaSOTYize is getting re-worked and including on Eternal Sunshine or what

 

Her & Njomza lowkey kinda of snapped on Girl Is Mine. That mini pre-COVID era of them running around early 2020 will remain a piece of history.

Dalton Gomez, you will never see the gates of Heaven!!!! :jonny6:

 

I don’t like how she wasn’t at Victoria’s party. I hope she’ll be with her at the GRAMMYs. Victoria was physically there for her every step of the way, and it is such a slap in the face if Ariana isn’t there to support her back. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.