Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

I know I am late, but I just wanted to say how happy I am that Ari finally got a Diamond certified single as well for Bang Bang! :jonny6:

 

10_big.png

 

All the dumb drags that she doesn't "even" have a Diamond certified single are gone now. :coffee2:

 

With 7 Rings & Thank U Next being 9x and 8x Platinum respectively, she is coming for 3 Diamond singles. 

 

8 hours ago, genio said:

I know I am late, but I just wanted to say how happy I am that Ari finally got a Diamond certified single as well for Bang Bang! :jonny6:

 

10_big.png

 

All the dumb drags that she doesn't "even" have a Diamond certified single are gone now. :coffee2:

 

With 7 Rings & Thank U Next being 9x and 8x Platinum respectively, she is coming for 3 Diamond singles. 

 

and Problem too! (8x platinum)

6 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

and Problem too! (8x platinum)

yup yup that too :clap:she could have 4 Diamond certifed singles "soon" (probably in 1-2 years, depending on how fast they update). 

 

Only Rihanna (7) and Katy (6) have more than 4 diamond certified singles. :eek: 

1 hour ago, genio said:

yup yup that too :clap:she could have 4 Diamond certifed singles "soon" (probably in 1-2 years, depending on how fast they update). 

 

Only Rihanna (7) and Katy (6) have more than 4 diamond certified singles. :eek: 

I've always wanted to know, is it based on what cert they buy/update it to, or do they actually just update it to the latest threshold? (for example, a song could be at over 9.8M units, but since that's not a threshold, it would be updated to 9x platinum)

 

I remember all the Ariana fan pages and chart/stats-tracking/focused pages posting and tweeting that Problem was eligible for 9x platinum (since a few months) and would be diamond in 1-2 years, and then they were all surprised when it was updated "up to" 8x platinum.

 

So do songs/albums actually get undercertified? Meaning they do get updated but not up to the latest threshold it passed.

 

Another instance is there were posts/tweets of TU,N album being eligible for 4x platinum (IIRC) since October 2021 but in that case its certification hasn't been updated since June 2020. So that's just rather not being updated, if you get what I mean.

 

I wonder what the album is at now, if it was at 4x platinum three years ago.

OLT becoming a classic. Also LMH highest peak in daily streams since 2016 :clap3:

 

The VF content was amazing, this is her first high profile magazine cover since TUN era isn't it? 

13 minutes ago, ariananext said:

The VF content was amazing, this is her first high profile magazine cover since TUN era isn't it? 

It is! Last one was from 2019 in vogue!! I loved this interview, I am excited to see more promo!

 

Also I guess there isn't a lot of Ariana stans on the site? I don't know many people besides a few who has Ari as their number one fav. I love Taylor, but I do connect to Ari more tbh.

17 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

It is! Last one was from 2019 in vogue!! I loved this interview, I am excited to see more promo!

 

Also I guess there isn't a lot of Ariana stans on the site? I don't know many people besides a few who has Ari as their number one fav. I love Taylor, but I do connect to Ari more tbh.

Definitely not a lot who have Ariana as their #1 favourite artist I guess. Most of her fanbase is women in their 20s and not many of us are on ATRL. During TUN era there were a lot of bandwagon fans who unstanned as soon as Positions dropped but there was also a huge amount of hate. It's better this way though, back then it was impossible for us to even discuss her with no harassment from #that fanbase. 

8 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Definitely not a lot who have Ariana as their #1 favourite artist I guess. Most of her fanbase is women in their 20s and not many of us are on ATRL. During TUN era there were a lot of bandwagon fans who unstanned as soon as Positions dropped but there was also a huge amount of hate. It's better this way though, back then it was impossible for us to even discuss her with no harassment from #that fanbase. 

Yeah ATRL is mostly gay men and they stan every popular pop girl of the moment depending on who is the current moment lol. I wish there was more women here. I only notice them in Ariana's base or Taylor's on here. 

 

 

37 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Definitely not a lot who have Ariana as their #1 favourite artist I guess. Most of her fanbase is women in their 20s and not many of us are on ATRL. During TUN era there were a lot of bandwagon fans who unstanned as soon as Positions dropped but there was also a huge amount of hate. It's better this way though, back then it was impossible for us to even discuss her with no harassment from #that fanbase. 

Makes sense! I think Ariana does have a lot of fans in their teens or late Twenties mostly, due to us growing up with victorious! I got into her music in my everything era, but became like a huge fan during DW era! Her music means a lot to me, I'm unfortunately very protective of her just bc of watching what happened in real time in 2017-2020. 

1 hour ago, Matchatea said:

It is! Last one was from 2019 in vogue!! I loved this interview, I am excited to see more promo!

 

Also I guess there isn't a lot of Ariana stans on the site? I don't know many people besides a few who has Ari as their number one fav. I love Taylor, but I do connect to Ari more tbh.

They all got banned during Positions-Eternal Sunshine drought bc they were (lovable) psychos

Edited by mxoonlight

Anyone knows why tu,n just entered the Apple Music charts in the US & UK, :deadbanana4: is there a tik tok trend or something? it's her only entry in the US AM charts lol

my twitter tl talking about leaks (I assume pics), what leaked? 

3 hours ago, genio said:

Anyone knows why tu,n just entered the Apple Music charts in the US & UK, :deadbanana4: is there a tik tok trend or something? it's her only entry in the US AM charts lol

It re-entered the global chart too at #94. Idk some of her songs and albums have been rising on AM lately but no idea why. I'm surprised TUN re-entered US AM and not 7 rings since 7 rings is charting higher on global. 

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

my twitter tl talking about leaks (I assume pics), what leaked? 

Video from the Swarovski collab (I haven't seen it but it's out there), Polaroids from the behind the scenes of the SYT remix performance with the purple dress (she looks gorgeous here), and outtakes from a photoshoot she did for the TUN perfume where she's on a pink outfit laying on a TV

 

thats all I've seen or read about 

Edited by Gerardo

7 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

It re-entered the global chart too at #94. Idk some of her songs and albums have been rising on AM lately but no idea why. I'm surprised TUN re-entered US AM and not 7 rings since 7 rings is charting higher on global. 

hmm I see. TU,N is a classic and deserving of its flowers, so I am not complaining at all. :clap3: 

 

Spoiler

and it already left the US AM charts anyways :deadbanana2:

 

Am I the only one excited about the Wicked soundtrack? :deadbanana2:

 

We're basically getting a new album in less than 2 months :jonny5:

On 10/1/2024 at 8:18 PM, Gerardo said:

Video from the Swarovski collab (I haven't seen it but it's out there), Polaroids from the behind the scenes of the SYT remix performance with the purple dress (she looks gorgeous here), and outtakes from a photoshoot she did for the TUN perfume where she's on a pink outfit laying on a TV

 

thats all I've seen or read about 

I wish the photoshoot with mariah could leak

  • Author

How are we feeling about her Scammy submissions? Bolded the ones I think she has a good shot at being nominated for.

 

Eternal Sunshine: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album, Eng Album
We Can't Be Friends: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf, Best Music Video
Yes, And?: Pop Dance Recording
The Boy Is Mine (Remix): Pop Duo/Group Recording
Yes, And (Jonas Blue Remix): Remixed Recording

 

they should've sent TBIM to R&B performance and Y,A Mimi remix to pop du but otherwise, her useless team actually got this right :WAP:

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

they should've sent TBIM to R&B performance and Y,A Mimi remix to pop du but otherwise, her useless team actually got this right :WAP:

You can only submit one version of the song, if she sends y,a? with Mariah to pop duo then she can't submit the original to dance pop

keep in mind that Charli and Dua did NOT submit to dance pop, so they got that right because now y,a? is the frontrunner in that category 

her biggest threat would be Billie but her song is a non single which didn't get much attention, while yes and is a single that got radio and a semi-known hit, she can win as a name check :kitty:

I agree about the R&B categories, a song called "the boy is mine" with brandy and Monica would've been very competitive, and the pop duo doesn't matter when Die With a Smile in undoubtedly winning it 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.