Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

that one run she did giving full Opera vocals :jonny5: I don't think she's ever sounded better tbh.

 

Her Glindafication is annoying as **** but the Wicked OST is going to eat down..

I don't think her vocals have never been better. Even on eternal sunshine… it's all so effortless. :jonny5:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

I don't think her vocals have never been better. Even on eternal sunshine… it's all so effortless. :jonny5:

ES was the first time I DIDNT look at the lyrics to understand what she was saying!! :jonny6:

On 9/3/2024 at 1:28 PM, laqqinq said:

 

Queens

Our broken family

The way nobody is discussing Wicked in here... :rip: just dead as hell!

 

Anyway, the new trailer is amazing. Ariana's acting really looks great, she's holding her own against Cynthia Erivo so well. Cannot wait for these movies. 

when she announces tomorrow that she's performing a ya?, wcbf, tbim medley at the VMAs >>>>>

 

olivia-wilde-we-love-america-other-angle

I've kinda been thinking that Ariana & Ethan might go public at the Wicked red carpet premiere…. :suburban:

23 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I've kinda been thinking that Ariana & Ethan might go public at the Wicked red carpet premiere…. :suburban:

Probably unlikely given people are still torpedoing any post with Ethan included.

5 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Def no attendance tn right?

Radio host said that she is coming. He liked a comment yesterday under his vms post asking for him to ask Ari about tour dates. Plus her team flew in the other day.

47 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Radio host said that she is coming. He liked a comment yesterday under his vms post asking for him to ask Ari about tour dates. Plus her team flew in the other day.

Why would a radio host know tho

Christian Breslauer aka the director of her Eternal Sunshine MVs is attending the VMAs but that doesn't mean Ari is attending so idk why the fanbase is freaking out on Twitter

Edited by Bewitched

still at work but gonna be delusional and hope i clock out to the news WCBF wins VOTY and ariana suprise appearance and performance 

 

:clack:

Well I made the right decision to not stay home to watch the VMAs tonight because of course she didn't show and didn't win anything. Not surprised but still kinda disappointed. She goes to the Oscars to present an award, the Olympics, and the Met Gala to perform for a bunch of industry people but can't be bothered to show up to things for her music career since...early 2020? Even Beyoncé shows up to more things lmao. Oh well. Hopefully Wicked delivers because if not....:deadbanana2:

 

 

her acting is so perfect here. she's really leaning into the comedic aspects of glinda and paying homage to a lot of the fan favorite broadway versions of the character while also making it her own as well. can't believe how close we are to the movie! :duca:

1 hour ago, Tm4074 said:

Well I made the right decision to not stay home to watch the VMAs tonight because of course she didn't show and didn't win anything. Not surprised but still kinda disappointed. She goes to the Oscars to present an award, the Olympics, and the Met Gala to perform for a bunch of industry people but can't be bothered to show up to things for her music career since...early 2020? Even Beyoncé shows up to more things lmao. Oh well. Hopefully Wicked delivers because if not....:deadbanana2:

 

 

Even though I think she's is a little bit boring nowadays, she said that eternal sunshine promotion would be paused until the end of this first Wicked cycle. 

 

What concerns me more is a total lack of a Tour or even some festival concerts since 2019. I think that this absence is making her really disconnected to people. 

3 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

Even though I think she's is a little bit boring nowadays, she said that eternal sunshine promotion would be paused until the end of this first Wicked cycle. 

 

What concerns me more is a total lack of a Tour or even some festival concerts since 2019. I think that this absence is making her really disconnected to people. 

Yeah this is so true. Everybody else has been on tour at least once this decade expect for her. Hopefully next year changes that.. I didn't realize it's been that long since she toured or did live shows but it really has been a long time. 2019 feels like a lifetime ago. 

19 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Why would a radio host know tho

Not me clowning….. he was interviewing ppl at the VMAs so :clownny:

9 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

Yeah this is so true. Everybody else has been on tour at least once this decade expect for her. Hopefully next year changes that.. I didn't realize it's been that long since she toured or did live shows but it really has been a long time. 2019 feels like a lifetime ago. 

I agree, I miss her touring and s it da like she will be doing that next year! I don't blame her for no touring, sweetener tour at times were rough, she was going though it ( I don't blame her and can't even imagine) and didn't with scooter making her do 100 plus shows. I am glad she even is considering doing a tour again tbh. Sounds like she wants to create a new relationship with touring which is great!

Edited by Matchatea

9 hours ago, Matchatea said:

I agree, I miss her touring and s it da like she will be doing that next year! I don't blame her for no touring, sweetener tour at times were rough, she was going though it ( I don't blame her and can't even imagine) and didn't with scooter making her do 100 plus shows. I am glad she even is considering doing a tour again tbh. Sounds like she wants to create a new relationship with touring which is great!

Did I have a stroke writing this?!?! Sorry guys! 
 


tate followed Ariana… I hope she follows back and claims her long lost daughter 

I really need her to tour again, I just hope there will be some dates in Europe, I would be devastated otherwise. With SWT she barely toured Europe and she toured the US twice which was totally unnecessarily. I don't ask for an extended 100 dates tour but I hope she finds a way to make everybody happy somehow, bigger venues, more dates in few cities or whatever, at this point I would take a 5-10 dates residency in each continent. I'm not going to Dua's tour because I have hope she's going to tour next summer, hope I'm not disappointed :chick3:

It's coming next year and my wallet is scared. But I'll be there.

I'm excited for tour! I am going spend as much as I can to buy front row tickets if I have to! Do you think she will do a sound check like she did with sweetener? I doubt she will do meet and greets ever again, but cool if they did a sound check where you send in questions to be approved.  Tour is probably already a lot though so maybe not.

Found this randomly

 

 

Quote

My mom found this on her old computer so I thought I'd share it with you all.. Can't believe how much has happened since I recorded this. Now I'm making a real album.. Thanks for making my dreams come true.. I love you!

🥹

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.