Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

She saw Positions praise and the color returned. It was THAT simple y'all.

Ik it's a joke but this was filmed in May :dies:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

1 hour ago, GuusLima said:


does anyone knows anything about it? 

This is bullshit, no one has posted this on ATRL :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, GuusLima said:


does anyone knows anything about it? 

Does Ariana herself know anything about it ? :laugh:

ME's best song One Last Hymn going viral a bit on TikTok and rising on Spotify just in time for the 10 year anniversary. Oh yes things are falling into place for an excellent 10 year anniversary album :gaycat2:

 

 

  • Author

her "Hot Ones" episode was cute

 

but this new ~live, laugh, love~ persona feels so disingenuous and contrived :rip:

  • Author

the glindafication of ariana needs to end FAST

 

i miss our bad *****

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 3:44 PM, ariananext said:

she looks amazing 

 

 

oh she ate this

her taking the concept sabrina used after sabrina used her aesthetic for her perfume launch… they're flirting guys

I really wish it wasn't two movies so we could get this **** over with (she'd be doing nothing if it wasn't for this i KNOW & dgaf) :coffee: Excited of course and I will be seated but I feel like it's going to be challenging. But hopefully I'm wrong and the movie effortlessly smashes :clap3: 
 

The thought of rabid Arianators interacting with pretentious cinephiles AND notoriously obnoxious musical theatre personalities is… horrifying :mandown:

Edited by mxoonlight

  • Author
1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

I really wish it wasn't two movies so we could get this **** over with (she'd be doing nothing if it wasn't for this i KNOW & dgaf) :coffee: Excited of course and I will be seated but I feel like it's going to be challenging. But hopefully I'm wrong and the movie effortlessly smashes :clap3: 
 

The thought of rabid Arianators interacting with pretentious cinephiles AND notoriously obnoxious musical theatre personalities is… horrifying :mandown:

dealing with those incels is child's play compared to the OAHs who lurk ATRL/Twitter :rip:

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

I really wish it wasn't two movies so we could get this **** over with (she'd be doing nothing if it wasn't for this i KNOW & dgaf) :coffee: Excited of course and I will be seated but I feel like it's going to be challenging. But hopefully I'm wrong and the movie effortlessly smashes :clap3: 
 

The thought of rabid Arianators interacting with pretentious cinephiles AND notoriously obnoxious musical theatre personalities is… horrifying :mandown:

According to ppl who attended this Grammy session, she is going be doing the ES era and release the deluxe before part two! She also planning to tour before part 2 so we have that as well!

The release of the anniversary edition of My Everything made me love Problem again like it's 2014 :thing:

 

HEYBEBEEVENOAHAYTYAH IWANNALUVYAH IWANTYOUHOOHOOO

 

A classic, that was a classic.gif

53 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

The release of the anniversary edition of My Everything made me love Problem again like it's 2014 :thing:

 

HEYBEBEEVENOAHAYTYAH IWANNALUVYAH IWANTYOUHOOHOOO

 

A classic, that was a classic.gif

I remember thinking Yours Truly was a cute little thing from the Nickelodeon girl but I vividly remember RUSHING to buy Problem off iTunes when it was released. The hair was down and freshly balayage'd and the dress was short. I knew she wasn't coming to play :jonny6:

On 8/28/2024 at 6:29 AM, Satin said:

I remember thinking Yours Truly was a cute little thing from the Nickelodeon girl but I vividly remember RUSHING to buy Problem off iTunes when it was released. The hair was down and freshly balayage'd and the dress was short. I knew she wasn't coming to play :jonny6:

I remember the night it dropped as if it was yesterday, when she premiered it at the Radio Disney Awards, I remember staying up for her performance, she was so cute :chick3: and then it smashed immediately out of nowhere, I was so happy, the ME era was amazing to witness as a stan

  • ATRL Moderator

It leaked an acoustic performance of WCBF for something related to the Grammys and her voice sounds heavenly. Wicked will be incredible :jonnycat:

  • Author
3 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

It leaked an acoustic performance of WCBF for something related to the Grammys and her voice sounds heavenly. Wicked will be incredible :jonnycat:

that one run she did giving full Opera vocals :jonny5: I don't think she's ever sounded better tbh.

 

Her Glindafication is annoying as **** but the Wicked OST is going to eat down..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.