Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

the pre save being up :bibliahh: sooooo where did you get the 18 songs from @Scandal

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 333.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

does anyone know when the wicked reshoots are happening? I know someone said February but like do we know the dates? 

4 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

does anyone know when the wicked reshoots are happening? I know someone said February but like do we know the dates? 

That movie is never ending production if she has anything to say about it unfortunately. It will be a day before the premiere date and she will be laugh crying at her gay coworkers with her blonde eyebrows on set.

Listening to Godsitions knowing it’s not her most recent lead single anymore is crazy :noparty: it feels like cheating/I have information from the future I shouldn’t

  • Author

would it really be an Ariana single release without a cut-throat chart battle

now im starting to think there isn’t even a 2nd single ready, I hope she films a video for it right after finishing Wicked  :gaycat6:

A guy playing guitar to side to side going viral a biT…

 

Imagine STS going viral after her little sis bloodline :jonny6:

I'm just imagining a tour performance of yes, and? :jonny5:

 

Although we'll probably not get one until after W*cked Part 2 is done :chick3:

Edited by Gelato

I KNOW YOU GOT EVERYTHING BUT I GOT NOTHING HERE WITHOUT YA

 

6jXP15f.gif

 

SO ONE LAST TIME

 

6jXP15f.gif

 

I NEED TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU HOME

 

6jXP15f.gif

 

We need a ballad pop song like OLT on ES PLEEEEK

18 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

does anyone know when the wicked reshoots are happening? I know someone said February but like do we know the dates? 

apparently they're doing the final 10 days of shooting + reshoots all at once right now and are supposed to be wrapped completely next month

9 hours ago, Gelato said:

I'm just imagining a tour performance of yes, and? :jonny5:

 

Although we'll probably not get one until after W*cked Part 2 is done :chick3:

I think it could happen from May to September next year ngl :johnald:

I definitely see another single coming next month. I wonder if the next one will be more urban/US friendly. With 18 songs on the ES standard, I know there’s some versatility. 

 

Yes, and? will probably serve longevity throughout Europe, especially considering the MASSIVE debut in the UK, and even it becoming her highest peaking single in the Netherlands. :jonny6:

 

Secure those two smashes in different regions, queen!

On 1/18/2024 at 11:05 PM, worldwide angel said:

the pre save being up :bibliahh: sooooo where did you get the 18 songs from @Scandal

WAIT. There won’t be 18 songs on the standard? :noparty: 

2 hours ago, wxvii said:

WAIT. There won’t be 18 songs on the standard? :noparty: 

Nope :rip: It's 13 songs and yes, and? is track 9.

I was shocked when I saw the Yours Truly REM Beauty photoshoot because she looks exactly the same as 2014, do you think it's the tan? I feel like this is the perfect colour for her.

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I was shocked when I saw the Yours Truly REM Beauty photoshoot because she looks exactly the same as 2014, do you think it's the tan? I feel like this is the perfect colour for her.

 

spacer.png

I mean she's stunning regardless but the tan definitely makes the blonde hair and eyebrows work :heart:

42 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I mean she's stunning regardless but the tan definitely makes the blonde hair and eyebrows work :heart:

yep I agree, that's why the sweetener blonde looked great 

7 hours ago, wxvii said:

WAIT. There won’t be 18 songs on the standard? :noparty: 

13

the yellow-y tan she wore for that spamalot show was scrumptious… want it for an eternal sunshine performance… or tour 🤭

in anticipation of ES, i made an "album" out of my favorite unreleased tracks and thought i'd share:

 

Spoiler
  1. fantasize
  2. white tee
  3. still on ur mind
  4. my fault
  5. sweet dreams
  6. in the moment
  7. sober
  8. communicate
  9. home
  10. don't talk to my man
  11. confused
  12. girl is mine (feat. NJOMZA)
  13. cocoon
  14. eternally
  15. dream
  16. true story
  17. close to you
  18. outgrown
  19. reMeMber

 

4 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

in anticipation of ES, i made an "album" out of my favorite unreleased tracks and thought i'd share:

 

  Hide contents
  1. fantasize
  2. white tee
  3. still on ur mind
  4. my fault
  5. sweet dreams
  6. in the moment
  7. sober
  8. communicate
  9. home
  10. don't talk to my man
  11. confused
  12. girl is mine (feat. NJOMZA)
  13. cocoon
  14. eternally
  15. dream
  16. true story
  17. close to you
  18. outgrown
  19. reMeMber

 

this is excellent, but "you" should be here!

Twitter saying the next MV is gonna be a homage to gossip girl please I’ll believe it when she follows the other cast members I’m just gonna assume she either met Kelly recently at an event or she’s working on the same project with her. Maybe she’ll be in the next MV or something.

Edited by Bewitched

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.