Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Devin said:

i feel like the rollout will be similar to Positions. drop the lead then the album and promo later. :skull:

i agree, i think a lead in january with the album a week or two later. 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

4 hours ago, swtamira said:

What's his twitch handle?

Same as his handle on IG, “fayedunaway” 

IMG-9312.jpg
I was going to clip when talked about AG7, but he asked chat not to
 

He also talked about Ariana doing his podcast with Matt Rogers “Las Culturistas”, just a matter of when, “whether it would be for Wicked press or something else” alluding to AG7 promo

 

The podcast has had Kelly Clarkson on before, and Taylor Swift sent in a video for it last year. It’ll be a good time with Ari and them :sistrens:

 

52 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I think she’s just going to drop it all at once to gag us :deadbanana4: Insane to even thinking she’s coming imminently again, I thought we’d have to wait way longer.

i could really see this too... either a quick rollout or a surprise drop :duca:

imagine she reactivates her twitter one thursday and randomly tweets "cant wait to give you my album tonight :)"

2 hours ago, raven said:

for-you-mylene-you-just-made-that-up.gif

 

2 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Show us you stand on business and give us another hint if you’re really about that lifestyle

i’m not spoiling anymore but i will give more hints after she announces the name and you guys see that i’m not making **** up, trust

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Same as his handle on IG, “fayedunaway” 

IMG-9312.jpg
I was going to clip when talked about AG7, but he asked chat not to
 

He also talked about Ariana doing his podcast with Matt Rogers “Las Culturistas”, just a matter of when, “whether it would be for Wicked press or something else” alluding to AG7 promo

 

The podcast has had Kelly Clarkson on before, and Taylor Swift sent in a video for it last year. It’ll be a good time with Ari and them :sistrens:

 

Did he say anything else about AG7 or just that it had bops / was good

"eternal sunshine" sounds so cheesy and uncool, I know it's a Jim Carrey reference, but istg if it's real...

1 hour ago, swtamira said:

Did he say anything else about AG7 or just that it had bops / was good

Yeah, all he said about AG7 was “I’ve heard the album from start to finish, it’s SO GOOD, I know the album title, it has endless bops, everyone is going to gag, it’s Ariana and Max” 

 

It was really brief, but the main takeaway was 

 

1. The album is done

2. It has a title

3. Her inner circle has heard it :jamming:

Eternal sunshine is corny…

but she has been using the ♾️ emoji a lot, I’m here for something like “Eternal *word related to the concept*”

like Eternal Dancefloor if it was disco, Eternal Love if it was a love/happy album, etc., I know these are bad too but y’all get what I mean :coffee2:

 

2 hours ago, Scandal said:

 

i’m not spoiling anymore but i will give more hints after she announces the name and you guys see that i’m not making **** up, trust

I’ll be back to this when we know the title :bird:

im very intrigued to see if she has any songs about her divorce or if it's strictly going to be a happy, feel good, in love type of album

i also wonder if the entire album is new songs she made during the past few months or if any are old songs she revisited from those 2021 sessions she did with max, savan, and ilya when they did fantasize and that rainbow (melody idea)?

"January 26th"

"Eternal Sunshine"

"Inspired by Erotica-era Madonna"

"full-era planned"

 

okay but what do we rate each alleged tea on a scale of 0 (not likely at all) to 10 (100% happening). 

Eternal Sunshine is lowkey very Ari but I feel like Jhene having an album with the same name would make it awkward .:clack:

Edited by Communion

24 minutes ago, Communion said:

"January 26th"

"Eternal Sunshine"

"Inspired by Erotica-era Madonna"

"full-era planned"

 

okay but what do we rate each alleged tea on a scale of 0 (not likely at all) to 10 (100% happening). 

Eternal Sunshine is lowkey very Ari but I feel like Jhene having an album with the same name would make it awkward .:clack:

so far i only believe in the erotica one tbh

 

spacer.png

16 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

what bowen said implies the album is basically done...i guess we're getting it sooner than any of us thought

this is her formula of the past few years lol why does everyone keep saying this? she wouldn’t mention new music if it wasn’t VERY MUCH so on the horizon 

lead: january 12th

album: march 8th/15th is the perfect rollout imo

:clack:

She’s def coming early next year :jonny6: My bet is January lead single

 

Also I just know Fantasize will be on the album in some form (maybe with new lyrics?). That melody is just tew good to throwaway

 

tayomaki-zach-campbell.gif

22 hours ago, Scandal said:

 

i’m not spoiling anymore but i will give more hints after she announces the name and you guys see that i’m not making **** up, trust

We will believe you if you give us a hint of when the first single drops!!:lakitu:

  • ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

lead: january 12th

album: march 8th/15th is the perfect rollout imo

:clack:

Your mind. I would love something similar to this or maybe a second single and then the album in April.  

On 12/23/2023 at 8:16 PM, Communion said:

"January 26th"

"Eternal Sunshine"

"Inspired by Erotica-era Madonna"

"full-era planned"

 

okay but what do we rate each alleged tea on a scale of 0 (not likely at all) to 10 (100% happening). 

Eternal Sunshine is lowkey very Ari but I feel like Jhene having an album with the same name would make it awkward .:clack:

This reminds me of y’all losing your minds thinking Positions was called explicit and begging for her to be naked on the cover. :deadbanana4: 
 

(Or me thinking GIAW was going to sample I’m Every Woman because of the Whitney tee but we’re not gonna talk about that!)

21 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

She’s def coming early next year :jonny6: My bet is January lead single

 

Also I just know Fantasize will be on the album in some form (maybe with new lyrics?). That melody is just tew good to throwaway

 

 

tayomaki-zach-campbell.gif

I’m 100% expecting fantasize too, **** the controversy, it needs to be on streaming

48 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

(Or me thinking GIAW was going to sample I’m Every Woman because of the Whitney tee but we’re not gonna talk about that!)

GOD IS A WOMAN

IT’S ALL IN MEEEEE 

 

spacer.png

“Eternal sunshine” sounds inline with the girl with album titles like Dangerous Woman, Sweetener and Thank you, next. 

“eternal” doesn’t sound like a bad title if i’m being honest

Between Ariana sending poker sets in PR packages saying "I hope you start the new year with a winning hand," Diggzy using that casino emoji, 7 being a big number in casinos and her Halloween moment with Liz being from a movie set in Las Vegas, I'm convinced the lead is called Winning Hand or something and it's about how people keep praying on her downfall and she can't stop winning anyway.

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

AG7 hurry up and make it hit 100M :jonny5:

 

 

rn is the perfect time for her to announce something… if we only get studio footage again tomorrow istg i’m gonna rip that ponytail off 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.