Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

visions

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by visions

  1. No one genuinely believes Selena was ever a bigger artist than Miley overall, right?
  2. Compare her to her peer. Like Britney… Why is Britney out streaming St!nk so hard? When she hasn't released an album in over 10 years and St!nk has nonstop toured and released albums? Zionist flop!
  3. I looove my Grimes - Miss Anthropocene pink vinyl (I'm really tech dumb and idk how to post a pic of it here anymore ) I also took a few of my grandad's old records he had of The Supremes, Carpenters etc. after he died. They aren't special or anything, just mean a lot to me and I took them before I had a record player cos I liked the art work…
  4. Sorry for the cat but.. I'd report him for this, threatening to kill my dog with his gun… No ma'am, maybe your cat shouldn't have looked so juicy idk
  5. I lowkey would date Sky Ferreira, yes
  6. It's the full package that counts. Charli, for example, isn't the best singer or dancer, yet she outperforms the majority of your favs. I'd rather watch her Lollapalooza set 100x over than see a girl struggling to sing cos she's doing flips, kicks, and jumps all over a stage. Some girls (Beyoncé etc.) manage both, but they're exceptions.
  7. The ages at the beginning of the relationships: 16 & 16 (I was older by 4 months) 23 & 30 (I was younger) 27 & 38 (I was younger)
  8. The insinuation that the pope has done something more prestigious and credible than make Future Nostalgia?
  9. I find it so endearing how much Dua loves and supports her home country
  10. Chug it with your butt, straight masc guys love to do that
  11. Maybe I'm miserable but I've never listened to an album where I would rank every song a 10/10… So I don't think I could call any album a perfect 10/10. The closest… Preacher's Daughter, NFR, Melodrama, How I'm Feeling Now, Rumours, Art Angels, MAGDALENE
  12. She's trying to beat his Pitchfork record?
  13. She ate with this one, I can't stop singing Listen to Sliiiipknot Sex in the paaarking lot, gas staation Maybe you can buy a new shirt there too!
  14. The swifties are saying 1, so it must be at least 7+ I give it an 8, but I can see why ATRL wouldn't like it
  15. Ethel Cain - F*ck Me Eyes
  16. Waco, Texas is genuinely one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life and she's my favourite artist who debuted this decade (ignoring Golden Age). I wanted to cry when I didn't get Inbred during Record Store Day
  17. She's allowed to be bitter idgaf. She got fired for having morals and being brave enough to stand up in an industry that's clearly full of secret Zionists. Some people are giving bootlicker sticking up for franchises, studios, and actors that bury their heads in the sand who haven't made anything genuinely innovative for over 2 decades.
  18. There's several comments saying "let's get back to this on 15/20 years time" and "it's easy to say that at 24!!"
  19. Yall acting like it's hard to not f*ck with your face…
  20. Demi > Selena? What the hell Miley above Dua oh I know a few people will be fuming
  21. He's really hot but beefy? I thought he'd gotten a little fat you got my hopes up
  22. Gods Own Country but I'm from Yorkshire and love hairy c*ck so I'm kinda bias Also not a film but the San Junipero episode of Black Mirror had a big impact on me.
  23. Just so people know the numbers: Britney daily solo streams - 6,000,156 Christina daily solo streams - 1,540,540
  24. I guess the performance doesn't have to be good to see benefits, good for him

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.