Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why do people eat plain potatoes chips?

Potato 60 members have voted

  1. 1. So you prefer plain potato chips?

    • Yes
      55%
      33
    • No, I need flavor
      45%
      27

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

ar-lays-taste-test-group-4x3-67f87a8f3c4

Like why? Do you hate tasting things? rip I prefer barbecue but I also enjoy sour cream & onion or any cheddar flavor.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some people just like flavorless things I guess

  • Soda Pop Queen
    Soda Pop Queen

    Because with the right brand, they go hard as ****. Nothing like a crisp, perfectly salted potato chip.

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    nothing wrong with plain, but almost every chip with flavor is better.

  • Popular Post

nothing wrong with plain, but almost every chip with flavor is better.

  • Popular Post

Some people just like flavorless things I guess

96290716_565928417677642_788753119941597

  • Popular Post

Because with the right brand, they go hard as ****. Nothing like a crisp, perfectly salted potato chip.

giphy.gif

It has flavor, just compare it to a regular potato, the amount of salt and sugar is insane redface

They go with every type of sandwich/burger giraffe Personally, the hickory bbq wavy lays and kettle cooked mesquite bbq lays are my favorite yum

Traditional styles never go out of style.

96290716_565928417677642_788753119941597

I only like the ones that taste like caramelized onions and Chilean salad.

I just can't get into them no matter how much I try. Tried eating them with sandwiches, tacoos, whatever but the complete lack of taste is a no for me. I'll stick with my sour cream heart

I love it, it's simple and very adult, And I can use hummus, spinach artichoke, or other dip with it when I'm feeling nasty. ryan4

Tf? They are not flavorless, the flavor is salt.

Altho sourcream>>

Plain is very nice, it can go with anything and it goes well on sandwiches

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.