Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

We miss Saweetie

Featured Replies

One of the past few days, I suddenly found myself missing Saweetie. She was one of the fixtures of pop culture before, known for her talent, star power, intellect & humour, kindness to fans, and the way she always seemed authentic and humble.

Unlike other half-Filipino celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens and Shay Mitchell, Saweetie was proud of her heritage and has always shown love for the Philippines.

She has worked with legends like Gwen Stefani and Doja Cat, yet she still had that girl-next-door vibe, like someone who could easily be your best friend. I believe we all saw somewhat of Whitney Houston inside her because she had that same kind of authenticity and humility despite being incredibly talented.

There was something special about seeing Saweetie succeed while still feeling relatable and grounded. I miss when Saweetie was a higher force in the music industry and when her presence felt bigger everywhere.

Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I really miss the version of pop culture where artists like her felt more present and connected to their fans. Do you miss her too?

Group+339.png?format=1500w

MV5BODIyYjk5ZDEtMGZkNy00NmIzLWI0YmItMjFl

saweetie-mask.gif

  • Replies 27
  • Views 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There's an older lady in the medical affairs department at work that said saweetie is her comfort celebrity and now I wonder if you're that lady

  • The OP just kept getting wilder with each sentence

Bye💀

In all seriousness, I miss 2017-2018 Saweetie. I was such a fan of Icy Grl and the High Maintenance album. She fumbled by changing her aesthetic and selling out.

  • Popular Post

There's an older lady in the medical affairs department at work that said saweetie is her comfort celebrity and now I wonder if you're that lady

I wonder how much her label spent on that meal, everyone in the drive-thru was probably like "Who?" suburban

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&height=600&width=1200

  • ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

She was one of the fixtures of pop culture before, known for her talent

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

I always only heard about her on here and she felt very forced upon us by the industry

So I personally don't miss her

Didn't her madame expose her for stealing from her clients and not paying back what she owes

Edited by Katamari

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

Didn't her madame expose her for stealing from her clients and not paying back what she owes

I think that was Heidi Fleiss, not Saweetie. I also get them confused

Yes I miss this queen, idgaf what anyone else says, she had so many bops clap3

5 hours ago, Maleficent said:

I think that was Heidi Fleiss, not Saweetie. I also get them confused

No it's her she was exposed as being an escort

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.