Everything posted by lululula
-
Which artists are you hoping will drop a New Album in 2027??
I would love a new Mariah or Janet album. Beyoncé too Gaga needs to release her Ray of Light now that she's a mother
- Zach Bryan wears "Free Palestine" shirt on stage at Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium
- Beyoncé
- We miss Saweetie
-
Lil Nas X - "World's Greatest!"
It could take off I'm not sure tbh He waited too long to release new music so let's see how the GP responds
-
Let's discuss: is Doja Cat undoubtedly the best performer of this generation?
She needs a new album asap
-
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito considering retirement
I hate it here
-
The Life of a Showgirl turns one year old. Thoughts on it today?
Wow omg so quick! I remember when it was announced
- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY