Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

iamtour2009

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iamtour2009

  1. What a beautiful performance, their voices sound great together.
  2. No, if anything, she could've added it to QUANTUM BABY where it belongs alongside the original version.
  3. Who's this clown interviewing her, and how do you not do your research when you invite artists on your podcast...
  4. Also, the title of the Pepsi song is "Right Now (Taste the Victory)" It's also missing the two remixes at the end for no reason.
  5. I am so excited to finally have "Am I a Sinner" and "She'll Never Be Me" officially out and on streaming. Also excited for "My Big Secret" which is written by Chad Hugo and Pharrell, btw.
  6. The cinematography was fantastic. The rest of the video... as predictable and uninteresting as the song, I'm afraid.
  7. The chorus has a catchy melody; lyrically, the whole song is flat and boring, and the bridge is atrocious. So no.
  8. I'm afraid so because these 4 songs are among the absolute worst she's ever done.
  9. Beyoncé, obviously. Maybe Tyler, The Creator - I think he directs most of his stuff.
  10. Only the best pop song this decade! Glad people are finally appreciating it a bit more.
  11. That's a nice end of its run. #1 across three format, #26 peak on BBH100. Not too bad for a single she hasn't even acknowledged.
  12. lol, that's a funny article with zero truth to it.
  13. Top 5 best ballads of all time, for sure. Her best song.
  14. iamtour2009 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    It's particularly disappointing knowing that her own (now former) creative director has direct ties to Palestine. I am very confident that her stance on the issue is the correct one. I am very confident she is an anti-zio. Really hope she expresses that during the next tour at least, even if it's through symbolism.
  15. Yikes. Yesterday had me deleting his music from my library and blocking him on Spotify. Today, I want to punch him in the face.
  16. iamtour2009 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    That would be phenomenal. I'd love her to sample 'Притури се планината" somewhere.
  17. Watching clips from the show makes me so emotional. To get on stage and have the courage to sing live, even if it's only parts of the show, is beyond admirable. I love her so much.
  18. Somehow, she managed to make the situation so much worse for her. What a wildly unintelligent, abhorrent person.
  19. When most songs on her new album are so much better than... But go off, I guess.
  20. One of the best pop songs of all time, tbh. A timeless classic.
  21. Definitely sounds somewhat similar, but Victoria's is less catchy. Might be my least favorite of the three songs Victoria has released so far.
  22. iamtour2009 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    She could've probably accumulated some more sales if the iTunes version of the album wasn't $25, but I kind of respect that she never discounts her work to push cheap copies (unlike other artists who sell their album for $4.99 during release week).
  23. For a credit card pre-sale? Something tells me it's not only people in that queue.
  24. iamtour2009 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Hm, Idk that Pharrell remix of Blow and "Ring Off" are right there.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.