Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tim Curry dead at 80

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They say celebrity deaths like this occur in threes so… probably should expect at least one more

We already had Hayden, Dolly, now him. Enough, literally.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wildflower99
    Wildflower99

    Weird thing to say. How bout we respect those who passed instead

  • The grim reaper taking the WRONG 80 year olds yet keeping the most evil one alive. RIP to this trailblazing legend His Frankfurter is one of the best screen performances ever.

  • Strawberry Bubble
    Strawberry Bubble

    Trump is also 80 years old God please take him too

That sucks, may he rest in peace, I love many of the movies he was in, he was amazing as IT.

9 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They say celebrity deaths like this occur in threes so… probably should expect at least one more

Gurl did you miss Hayden Panettiere's death? Tim is the third.

RIP to this icon. Rough month for pop culture doc

5 minutes ago, Vermillion said:

I took the day off after bawling over Dolly on my prior commute and now this ace UGH I'm exhausted.

I have somewhat of a manager position especially if my supervisor is off like today so I have to be here. I

Ugh, rest in peace legend.

Death truly needs to get it **** together because what in the actual ****

@ Grim reaper, YOU KEEP TAKING THE WRONG 80 YEAR OLDS

the Grim Reaper is toying with us...he knows what eighty year old we want

RIP Tim heart2

His version of IT absolutely traumatised me as a child in the best way possible, for me nothing in horror has ever topped his performance, still to this day just picturing IT can make my skin crawl. Not to mention Dr. Frank n Furter. His commitment to his roles should be the standard. I really need to rewatch Rocky Horror Picture Show, an iconic, quintessential part of queer cinema. RIP Tim heart

literally anybody but the people who need to go...

Rest In Peace to a one-of-a-kind legend who has left a remarkable print on the movie industry. His performances will be studied forever.

This is the wrong timeline wtf is going on... This one hit me hard weeps

What is this, National 80-Year-Olds Die week?

Tim was fantastic in The Rocky Horror Picture Show and I also specifically remember him from guest-starring on Roseanne. Condolences to his friends and family.

On the day I went away goodbye was all I had to say

Now I want to come again and stay

Most iconic .gifs on ATRL - Page 2 - Classic ATRL

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.