Everything posted by RyanYuno
-
Trump Education Dept. formally removes Title IX protections for LGBTQ+ students
This is actually heartbreaking I can't imagine the amount of young people that are going to be effected by this. Also with the horrible fact this will embolden bigots to be louder. I can't believe we live in this reality where he's president, it's ******* insane.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 4: #1 WW (7.61m), #1 US (3m)
What I find wild is swifties not being able to compute why Taylor/her fans are being dragged. If this was anyone else, would be pretty good numbers right ? Yeah I think so. Difference being that swifties for literal years have exclaimed that streams/sales AND critical acclaim are why she is the so called 'music industry'. She is apparently absolute LEAGUES above everyone etc etc So here come the other bases with their snark and funny comments (like literally every artist on this site at some point) and the swifties are now acting like all of those things that they've spouted on for YEARS don't matter anymore. Just eat the humble pie and enjoy the music if you like it so much Literally never being the cult allegations lmfao
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
I seriously do not mean this in a shady way, but I genuinely wonder what her reaction to all the negative press is. To be a fly on the wall in regards to her and her team, like what was the reaction to the first bad review? Then another one, then another one.... I'm not a fan of hers so I don't know/can't guess what her reaction would be....would she be legit upset ? Would she brush it off as 'haters' ? Would she sit down and re-evaluate her current plans ? Would make a compelling TV show tbh lol
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
Just wanted to say thank you for banning that insane Zionist user with the most disgusting takes. Well done mods
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 4: #1 WW (7.61m), #1 US (3m)
Imagine what it would be it the song wasn't a total turd At least the swifties have streams/sales to brag about while forcing themselves to listen
-
Did Taylor settling for safe love affect her musical output?
Your literally proving my point with this reply
-
Did Taylor settling for safe love affect her musical output?
It's because she doesn't care about her work anymore and that is completely obvious to anyone but her fans It's not because of her husband. It's because of her. She just doesn't care anymore because her fans will literally buy ANYTHING she does why put effort into your artistry when your fans tell you everything you do is perfection and actively defend ANY legit criticism of her. Swifties will literally blame everyone but her
-
Fall Emoji Return
My fave of the special emotes They are soooo cute
-
Ed Sheeran doubles down on "both sides are bad" and "i'm apolitical"
He is an absolute piece of ****. And they fact he's trying to make HIMSELF a victim is ******* wild. I have more respect for a bug crawling in **** more than I have for Ed Sheeran.
-
Robert Kraft and Ed Sheeran commit $2M each to aid humanitarian crisis
What a completely hollow and terrible response. He isn't helping Palestine, he actively fights against it and for Israel. Billionaires continue thinking that money can solve everything. Throw 2 million (a literal drop in the ocean of your network Mr Kraft) and itl go away. No it won't. People now know, and will remember, his efforts to support a genocide. And that goes for ed too.
-
Spotify | Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us | WW: #47 (+2) - 1.87M
Added to my playlists to add to his streams
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Every single one of the supports act + the band who dropped out will be remembered on the right side of history, literally my respect for them has grown so much. Especially the band as others have said because they arguable have the most financially to lose. **** ed Sheeran, **** his stupid fans making excuses, **** Zionism. Also lol at the one user saying no one in the real world cares after all the actual people around him dropping him that is literally the definition of real world consequences and we all LOVE to see it
-
The Depression Lounge
The state of the world is genuinely getting to me. Everything just keeps getting worse, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, AI is ruining the economy, xenophobia/racism/right wing bs is on the rise I just feel so defeated lately man. It's like I genuinely cannot comprehend how evil the world is and it's affecting me mentally. I think I've lost my hope tbh, I used to be able to find it if I tried really hard but it's like out of reach to me now. Life is bleak.
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
Ed Sheeran response is ******* insufferable and he's turned off his comments because he knows how bad this is getting for him. No amount of 'i tried to build bridges' talk is gonna work. If you wanted Macklemore on the tour, you would've kept him.
-
Ed Sheeran urged to drop Macklemore from tour, Pink shares post demanding apology
Pink is such a piece of **** man Good for Macklemore
-
Who is the most universally beloved living female public figure?
I honestly can't think of someone universally as loved as Dolly because she did SO much with her wealth to help better the world, that even if you weren't a fan of her music, you liked her as a person. She has never had any behind the scenes drama about being hard to work with or mean, in fact the complete opposite. Truly one of a kind I think
-
Tim Curry dead at 80
No :( Rest in piece :(
-
Dolly Parton has died, aged 80
Noooooooooooooo Im absolutely gutted What an absolute legend and amazing person. Can't believe she's gone. Rest in peace dolly
-
What old catalogs are you getting to know?
Recently started going through mariahs 90s albums
- Zara Larsson gets a serious case of IJBOL during Midnight Sun live
-
Is reading in public performative?
If rather see someone read an ereader or a book than scrolling tiktok and rotting their brain, performative or not.
-
Diamanda Galas on Cowboy Carter: "It's bingo music for clowns"
What a racist take. I'm not really a fan of cowboy carter (not into country music) but it's ******* wild to me that people are so incensed by bey releasing it. If you don't like it don't listen, it doesn't require these ******* weird racist think pieces about her cosplaying a culture.
-
Does your favourite artist have good parents?
Gagas mum is a literal sweetheart Her father is a right dick though, super disappointing
- Do you have toy collection? ( Dolls, toy cars, action figures, anime, funkopop etc. )
- Do you have toy collection? ( Dolls, toy cars, action figures, anime, funkopop etc. )