Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

BlooRiverAnimal

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BlooRiverAnimal

  1. Byeeee. RIP, Tim.
  2. Yes, The Fool title track goes absolutely insane
  3. Jae & Tinashe on the same day. I'm beyond weakkkkkk X 20k
  4. The title track destroyed ME!
  5. Butterslay, Butterbawp one, two , three, OH!
  6. EYE AM GAGGED. I couldn't believe that I came across this from the Kween herself. Butterscotch still slaps even after all these years. Ahdjejxjwkzlwl;
  7. It's gonna be HOT tomorrow in the states. **** OUT RIDING W/DA WINDOWZ DOWNNNN
  8. Whew, chile. Finally logged in on desktop. A difference if I've ever seen one. Anyways, congrats to kween on that T20. Great for a new indie pop artist. The music fills my heart. What songs are y'all bopping to this weekend? These are mine. FREEDOM. JR. YKY. D. RF. LF. TO. BC (SOLO) BC. (JADE) G. TH. C. TM. A. then, Animal, Cannibal, Warrior, Rainbow, High Road, Gag Order/Eat the Acid. Not one day goes by w/o a song from K. 15 years of stanning and still going.
  9. Double post but this has been stuck in my head ever since the JADE rihmix. Hey, Kesha … let's party lyrics that shatter admantium
  10. Joyride - July, 2024 peak pos #3 Boy Crazy - October, 2024 peak pos #1 Trashman - February, 2025 peak pos #7 Red Flag - April, 2025 peak pos #1 Attention - July, 2025 peak pos #4 Too Hard - September, 2025 peak pos # 2 Whew my Kesha head canon kinda knows no bounds
  11. I'd love an album with songs like Frenzy and 31 Seconds Alone type songs.
  12. Kween has no bad albums. The limit does nawt exist.
  13. LMAO.
  14. Hopefully, she can also snag a t10 in the states. Ik it's usually harder but all in all, the music is what matters and she delivered on all fronts.
  15. Another Kesha album to play for another 10+ years. Ah, I love stanning a goddess. Also, Trashman is cute in a deluxe kinda way. Like the chorus. Boy Crazy w/Jade is cute as well. Idk where I would put this album at, tho. I think I need more time. Love Forever might be my song of the day. Yesterday, it was Red Flag.
  16. She's the alter, she's the savior, she's the Holy Ghost
  17. My interest is peaked to hear this Trashman song. also, don't hate me y'all. my least faves are TO, TKY & D.
  18. He doesn't know me but he told that he really loves me …
  19. Another year of Kween being my top streamed artist of 2025 for my Spotify wrapped and I absolutely love it. "You're ******* crazy & I'm ******* bored, yeah exactly what I need"
  20. Ugh, yet another legend loving Red Taste. I think I like it more than Boy Crazy bfjejfkekfk; then again i don't even think that's a bad thing. whew them opening lyrics of Cathedral. "baby, I been baptized, been bathing in the moonlight"
  21. "All yew ******* need some some block when ya lookin' at ME!"
  22. Oui. It's Me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.