Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is this fact about bottoms real?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bitter Aging Twink
    Bitter Aging Twink

    Yes. There's something very femmy about going to the gym for several hours a day and constantly counting calories and checking out your physique every time you pass a mirror. Only bottoms have time

  • Katamari
    Katamari

    I honestly love it when i see a hot muscle man who ends up being a bottom

  • A lot of muscle gays back then were bottoms as well. None of this is new.

I honestly hate it when i see a hot muscle man who ends up being a bottom gaycat6

Edited by Mythical

the way this twitter user "Vanish Into You" 's takes keep being posted on ATRL this bottom needs to stop terrorizing us with his horrible opinions

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

this bottom needs to stop terrorizing us with his horrible opinions

Girl look in the mirror

suburban

I honestly love it when i see a hot muscle man who ends up being a bottom gaycat6

Edited by Katamari

A lot of muscle gays back then were bottoms as well. None of this is new.

It's kinda trew trew

That's why I keep referencing masculine bottoms on here

mmm-good.gif

That, and str8 men who like to be topped by MTF

46 minutes ago, Reginald said:

That, and str8 men who like to be topped by MTF

nene-leaks.gif

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

It's kinda trew trew

That's why I keep referencing masculine bottoms on here

mmm-good.gif

That, and str8 men who like to be topped by MTF

Oh My God I Thought This Was A Classy Party GIF - Oh My God I Thought This  Was A Classy Party Classy Party - Discover & Share GIFs

Yes. There's something very femmy about going to the gym for several hours a day and constantly counting calories and checking out your physique every time you pass a mirror. Only bottoms have time for that. Truly masculine men don't give a shít about their looks. They're more interested in other things. Literally every gay man I know who has that perfect instagram physique is a gut bucket bottom. Most tops only work out for their health and don't care as much about the aesthetic aspect of it.

That twitter user commenting that they all got AIDS. Yikes! I keep forgetting how crazy twitter is compared to atrl

No. The vast majority of guys do not look like that. I can't even name 1 gay man I've met in my life that looked like that. Maybe it's midwest things. Most gays I've gotten with didn't even have discernible muscle

4 hours ago, Mythical said:

I honestly hate it even i see a hot muscle man who ends up being a bottom gaycat6

Same! Like muscular and tall and a bottom.. oh HELL no!!!!

2 hours ago, Bitter Aging Twink said:

Yes. There's something very femmy about going to the gym for several hours a day and constantly counting calories and checking out your physique every time you pass a mirror. Only bottoms have time for that. Truly masculine men don't give a shít about their looks. They're more interested in other things. Literally every gay man I know who has that perfect instagram physique is a gut bucket bottom. Most tops only work out for their health and don't care as much about the aesthetic aspect of it.

Why so hostile towards bottoms? Chile... this community needs WORK

3 hours ago, Bitter Aging Twink said:

Yes. There's something very femmy about going to the gym for several hours a day and constantly counting calories and checking out your physique every time you pass a mirror. Only bottoms have time for that. Truly masculine men don't give a shít about their looks. They're more interested in other things. Literally every gay man I know who has that perfect instagram physique is a gut bucket bottom. Most tops only work out for their health and don't care as much about the aesthetic aspect of it.

Appropriate username, methinks

rogue2

3 hours ago, Bitter Aging Twink said:

Yes. There's something very femmy about going to the gym for several hours a day and constantly counting calories and checking out your physique every time you pass a mirror. Only bottoms have time for that. Truly masculine men don't give a shít about their looks. They're more interested in other things. Literally every gay man I know who has that perfect instagram physique is a gut bucket bottom. Most tops only work out for their health and don't care as much about the aesthetic aspect of it.

melookingood.thumb.png.a7c8e31eafbc7ae07

there's certainly more muscular bottoms nowadays then before but it is just following the gym trends of the last 5 years that really exploded, that doesn't mean there's more bottom, just they get more and more in shape. It's not a problem on its own

the problem is when they say they are masc but at the final they are just twink trap inside a fit body

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.