Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mabel & Neneh Cherry seemingly leave TaP Management

Featured Replies

The Don't Call Me Up songstress and her mother have left TAP Management as their names no longer appear on their website. Whats next for the January 19th (Best song of all time) singer?

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gui Blackout
    Gui Blackout

    "& her mother" put some respect on Neneh Cherry's name, she's the star not this khia

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

  • I cannot express how excited I am for Mabel's new era! Every time she drops new music, it's like a full cultural event. Her sound just keeps evolving, and I have this feeling that her following album

I'm not surprised. I swear you would have thought her management team hated her by the choices they made for her career.

It's should be studied in colleges.

"And her mother" is sending me.

Nothing will top this classic performance sounding the death knell to her career.

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Appletree said:

I'm not surprised. I swear you would have thought her management team hated her by the choices they made for her career.

It's should be studied in colleges.

have a feeling they're just awful when it comes to anybody other than Lana lol

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Raphy said:

@renforshort i love your username. she's a canadian queen.

she kinda fell off but yasss I was stannning downnn when she first came up

  • Popular Post

"& her mother" put some respect on Neneh Cherry's name, she's the star not this khia

To be honest this is more chopped for Tap than Mabel and her mother. When even they leave you, you know you're bad.

I still bop to about last night clap3hope she comes back soon with fresh new music

I'm surprised Mabel still has a record deal tbh, the amount of money they've wasted on her flop career

5 hours ago, DammnBaby said:

"And her mother" is sending me.

Nothing will top this classic performance sounding the death knell to her career.

that one killed her with the GP but this one killed her with stans

This on top of Dua, Ellie and banks is wild. Do they still have London Grammar? Hannah's solo record was done in September last year and I can't work out what the hold up is there

I cannot express how excited I am for Mabel's new era! Every time she drops new music, it's like a full cultural event. Her sound just keeps evolving, and I have this feeling that her following album is going to be next-level. Mabel has that rare combination of charisma, vocal control, and stage presence that reminds me so much of early Beyoncé: polished, powerful, and totally magnetic.

She's not just releasing music — she's creating a whole experience. There's an elegance and edge to everything she does, from the production to the visuals, and it's clear she's in full control of her artistic vision. This new era feels special already.

Her next single is going to be on repeat for weeks. Let's go, Mabel, you're about to own this moment. If you're like me and want to follow Mabel's music, be sure to follow her on the Instagram social platform. 

i wonder if that mess of a mixtape she put out was tap's last straw bibliahh

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

I cannot express how excited I am for Mabel's new era! Every time she drops new music, it's like a full cultural event. Her sound just keeps evolving, and I have this feeling that her following album is going to be next-level. Mabel has that rare combination of charisma, vocal control, and stage presence that reminds me so much of early Beyoncé: polished, powerful, and totally magnetic.

She's not just releasing music — she's creating a whole experience. There's an elegance and edge to everything she does, from the production to the visuals, and it's clear she's in full control of her artistic vision. This new era feels special already.

Her next single is going to be on repeat for weeks. Let's go, Mabel, you're about to own this moment. If you're like me and want to follow Mabel's music, be sure to follow her on the Instagram social platform. 

Chatgpt betta stan clap3

One of thee most basic attempts at a Pop girl the UK has ever produced in recent memory.

Before her stans start jabbing, I actually think - based on interviews - she is super sweet as a person.

But as an "artist," it's all rather mediocre nothingness.

Even at her most "popular", it was nothing more than a generic hook singer that would and could have been replaced by anyone.

Let Them Know, which is probably the worst thing to have happened to her "career", was the ultimate truthteller:

There was a vacancy behind her eyes that has always been there (and still is) but really was apparent in that video.

She has stressed that she was forced into that sound, and I appreciate artists can grow, but literally everything I've generally seen of her has been extremely basic and flat-out unbelievable, including her recent attempt at an R&B rebrand.

And while the nepo thing is a bit of a cheap/easy angle to hit her with, one has to wonder what the collective thinking was behind launching her as an artist beyond capitalizing on her prettiness and mom and dad's industry notability.

Like, there is no way she/they/label/management honestly thought: "you know what the industry is really missing...a Mabel!"

Girl...

For her sake, I wish the UK market was a bit more endorsement/brand-centric, like the US. Because she strikes as the sort of "celeb" that could and should have ridden the wave of her temporary music success and leveraged it towards starting a popping...something. Nail business? Lash business? Fashion line? IMO, there is nothing wrong with cashing in on pretty/nepo privilege and surface fame in that regard. But I really don't think there's any great crisis attached to her music career specifically being where it is, because it was not a serious/believable venture to begin with IMO.

Edited by Cbreezy

  • Author
3 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

i wonder if that mess of a mixtape she put out was tap's last straw bibliahh

It was amazing sorry

4 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

i wonder if that mess of a mixtape she put out was tap's last straw bibliahh

Was it that bad? I never listened to it.

Finders Keepers is still a bop though.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.