Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sam Smith - 'Hazel Eyes'

Featured Replies

Unpopular apparently, but to me this is their second best album. After The Thrill Of It All.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Spicy Pisces
    Spicy Pisces

    HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN, I'M TORN INTO PIECES

  • California
    California

    when you take a bomb ass selfie

  • Schami66
    Schami66

    BUT TSCHU WONT GET TO SEE THE TEARS I CRY... BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES

  • Author
3 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

Unpopular apparently, but to me this is their second best album. After The Thrill Of It All.

I'm surprised Gloria has shooters, like where the **** we're they during it's release ☠️

OT: I agree

I love the album. Wasn't expecting to! Solid, solid release.

What a great album. Sonically absolutely beautiful. I like every song. Right in time for September/October, will be a great fall listen.

Constant Companion, Moondance & Sugar Rush are career highlights.

absolutely love the vocals on this jonny3 the harmonies are so ******* good too. this ***** is a SINGER

Ow wow ,2 songs in and already blown away ,what a comeback deadbanana2

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

I can't wait to spin the vinyl tomorrow!

Debuts with 1.8m on Spotify

I under stand people, it doing well on Itunes & AM but not spotify, weird.

Such a beautiful album. They sound amazing on every track.

The title track, Moondance and When He's Gone are my faves right now.

I listened a few times today while traveling and I like it. I think it's just as good as all the other albums in Sams discography but what I really like so far is how cohesive this album is.

Love Goes and Gloria were mixed with crazy dance or pop tracks and this is more in one style and lange. Instant favorites are Love Is A Stillness and Constant Companion

  • Author
16 minutes ago, campelo said:

Can we expect a tour? Enough of these residences concerts....

I wouldn't hold my breath, Sam said they have more free time to work on the next album with no tour.

23 minutes ago, Yog said:

I wouldn't hold my breath, Sam said they have more free time to work on the next album with no tour.

The album has grown on me. Constant Companion is a stand out. Same with Moondance & When he's gone. I hope we get more music videos for theses songs. Hope the era isn't finish completely?

It's time for Sam to do a Vegas residency! heart2

  • Author

We know it's tanking on Spotify, but what can you do.. great album but everything was poorly handled all around.

  • Author

Hazel Eyes title track gaining traction on youtube

Edited by Yog

Great album!!!! Listened on a road trip today and really enjoyed. Super cohesive. Obviously no huge pop hits here, but that definitely wasn't the intent with this album.

On 8/23/2026 at 9:29 AM, Yog said:

We know it's tanking on Spotify, but what can you do.. great album but everything was poorly handled all around.

You got that right. He released the first song from the project one year ago. He should have released the first single at the top of the year leading into Aug album release.

This has been such an incredible flop for them.

#7 in the UK midweek chart… will be lucky to remain top 15 by Friday (depending on how many banquet personalised they've sold).

700k streams for the album… omg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.