Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sam Smith - 'Hazel Eyes'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 190
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Spicy Pisces
    Spicy Pisces

    HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN, I'M TORN INTO PIECES

  • California
    California

    when you take a bomb ass selfie

  • Schami66
    Schami66

    BUT TSCHU WONT GET TO SEE THE TEARS I CRY... BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Calmo99 said:

Do we know if this is going to be Thursday afternoon release or something else?

Normal friday release

  • Author
43 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

out now

have you heard it?

  • Author

I'm listening to it now jonny3 Everlasting Love, Hazel Eyes & Mooondance jonny

Edited by Yog

  • Author

Now, that I finished it, I can genuinely say, this Sam's best album since "The Thrill Of It All" and most cohesive album to date, you feel the feel the ups and downs of gay love deviation throughout the record, wow. heart

7 hours ago, Yog said:

Now, that I finished it, I can genuinely say, this Sam's best album since "The Thrill Of It All" and most cohesive album to date, you feel the feel the ups and downs of gay love deviation throughout the record, wow. heart

How in the world have you listened to it?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

How in the world have you listened to it?

VPN it's out in NZ & Australia

9 minutes ago, Yog said:

VPN it's out in NZ & Australia

My VPN isn't working.... It won't let me play the album and I use Spotify. I've tried both the app and the browser. Weird.

  • Author
51 minutes ago, campelo said:

Constant Companion is a career highlight

thankfully the next single, hope it does something.

How is the album girlies? I haven't been feeling any of the singles released.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Blv25 said:

How is the album girlies? I haven't been feeling any of the singles released.

I really liked this album, way more of than Gloria if that helps.

I think Sam just released what I'd consider his best album. I've never been completely won over by any of his albums; his last two were rather haphazard, with some tracks best left out (their length was also a disadvantage). And being rather picky about ballads in general, there were always some tracks on his first two albums that didn't quite work for me, despite their quality.

Here, everything is incredibly cohesive and, above all, good from start to finish. Every track is somewhat original, memorable, with no filler, and this style suits him perfectly! "Moondance" with Feist and "Thief" are two of his best tracks. That version of "To Be Free" with the choir coming in mid-song—the wave of chills I got! It's a perfect album for autumn, not necessarily the super comforting kind you might expect. There's tension and doubt in the melodies and lyrics. But it's really well done. I'm definitely going to get the vinyl.

Just starting this now and I love the jazzy feel of the opener

  • Author
2 hours ago, Marceau said:

I think Sam just released what I'd consider his best album. I've never been completely won over by any of his albums; his last two were rather haphazard, with some tracks best left out (their length was also a disadvantage). And being rather picky about ballads in general, there were always some tracks on his first two albums that didn't quite work for me, despite their quality.

Here, everything is incredibly cohesive and, above all, good from start to finish. Every track is somewhat original, memorable, with no filler, and this style suits him perfectly! "Moondance" with Feist and "Thief" are two of his best tracks. That version of "To Be Free" with the choir coming in mid-song—the wave of chills I

got! It's a perfect album for autumn, not necessarily the super comforting kind you might expect. There's tension and doubt in the melodies and lyrics. But it's really well done. I'm definitely going to get the vinyl.

Perfectly said, after Gloria, I kind of lost hope and felt the thrill of it all would be their peak in a artistic sense, but hazel eyes proven to me Sam still got it in them, oh this was so satisfying to listen.

2 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Just starting this now and I love the jazzy feel of the opener

Well.. what did you think?

3 hours ago, Marceau said:

I think Sam just released what I'd consider his best album. I've never been completely won over by any of his albums; his last two were rather haphazard, with some tracks best left out (their length was also a disadvantage). And being rather picky about ballads in general, there were always some tracks on his first two albums that didn't quite work for me, despite their quality.

Here, everything is incredibly cohesive and, above all, good from start to finish. Every track is somewhat original, memorable, with no filler, and this style suits him perfectly! "Moondance" with Feist and "Thief" are two of his best tracks. That version of "To Be Free" with the choir coming in mid-song—the wave of chills I got! It's a perfect album for autumn, not necessarily the super comforting kind you might expect. There's tension and doubt in the melodies and lyrics. But it's really well done. I'm definitely going to get the vinyl.

29 minutes ago, Yog said:

Perfectly said, after Gloria, I kind of lost hope and felt the thrill of it all would be their peak in a artistic sense, but hazel eyes proven to me Sam still got it in them, oh this was so satisfying to listen.

Well.. what did you think?

They/them* no he to be found.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.