Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sam Smith - 'Hazel Eyes'

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, Yog said:

Because the album version is a complete reworked version, go to Spotify and see to be free labeled as "Demo Version"

Not you knowing all the tea on Sam! heart2 I went to last tour Gloria fantastic show even though it's his only album i can't finish.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Spicy Pisces
    Spicy Pisces

    HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN, I'M TORN INTO PIECES

  • California
    California

    when you take a bomb ass selfie

  • Schami66
    Schami66

    BUT TSCHU WONT GET TO SEE THE TEARS I CRY... BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES

  • Author
10 hours ago, Appletree said:

Not you knowing all the tea on Sam! heart2 I went to last tour Gloria fantastic show even though it's his only album i can't finish.

Gloria slander will not be tolerated, it's an perfectly solid album was presented much differently but still felt like an typical Sam smith album

I'm really curious what they're cooking with To Be Free.

I have never seen somebody label song a demo retroactively before deadbanana2

  • Author
On 6/24/2026 at 8:08 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

Capitol White Vinyl
CuEuxJn.png

This is ugly, the only variant i will not get in the hurry.

  • Author
On 7/27/2026 at 2:20 PM, sam.teas said:

next single is

When He's Gone
3:06

Huh.. I was told was constant companion

Anyways here's a preview of 'Moondance'

Edited by Yog

42 minutes ago, Yog said:

Huh.. I was told was constant companion

Anyways here's a preview of 'Moondance'

duca

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

How can I check this on Spotify?

  • Author
31 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Oh, this is bad sheep

Of what? ☠️

  • Author

@Appletree SLANT MAG GAVE AN POSTIVE 3.5 REVIEW (70/75 On Metacritic)

Slant Magazine
No image preview

Sam Smith 'Hazel Eyes' Review: Finding Freedom in Imperfe...

The album trades pop-star spectacle for an earthy, surprisingly complicated portrait of queer devotion.
  • Author

Slant gave an negative Gloria 2.5 Oop, their acclaim revenge is coming giraffe

2 hours ago, Yog said:

@Appletree SLANT MAG GAVE AN POSTIVE 3.5 REVIEW (70/75 On Metacritic)

Slant Magazine
No image preview

Sam Smith 'Hazel Eyes' Review: Finding Freedom in Imperfe...

The album trades pop-star spectacle for an earthy, surprisingly complicated portrait of queer devotion.

This album is serving quality heart2

  • Author
47 minutes ago, Appletree said:

This album is serving quality heart2

I'm quite nervous for the next reviews

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.