Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sam Smith - 'Hazel Eyes'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 191
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Spicy Pisces
    Spicy Pisces

    HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN, I'M TORN INTO PIECES

  • California
    California

    when you take a bomb ass selfie

  • Schami66
    Schami66

    BUT TSCHU WONT GET TO SEE THE TEARS I CRY... BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES

  • Author
4 hours ago, CozySkin said:

Holy ****. So sad.

I just went to Buzzjack and informed, there's a shipping issue in the uk, hence the chart placement..

7 hours ago, Yog said:

I just went to Buzzjack and informed, there's a shipping issue in the uk, hence the chart placement..

Hopefully that's true

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Europe said:

omg i predicted that eek

watch it drop tomorrow

3 hours ago, Yog said:

@Europe let's celebrate that…

This is only because it's a Monday update

Still waiting on my personalised vinyl

  • Author
52 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

This is only because it's a Monday update

Still waiting on my personalised vinyl

Well yea..but thankfully it's not a sheer tank in streams like lizzo album rip

5 hours ago, Yog said:

6.8 from Pitchfork, highest score in their career

This is criminal. WHAT?!

I can wrap my head around not giving Love Goes or Gloria an amazing score because they are mixed bags when it comes to genres but this and the first two deserve so much better.

  • Author
34 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

#18 in the UK midweek chart rip

Will it even debut top 20? Top 40 maybe

They clearly have physicals missing because wtf

2 hours ago, Yog said:

They clearly have physicals missing because wtf

A couple of my friends received theirs on Friday and I've seen a few unboxings on TikTok.

I'm so shocked. They'll struggle to stay top40 if it continues at this rate

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

A couple of my friends received theirs on Friday and I've seen a few unboxings on TikTok.

I'm so shocked. They'll struggle to stay top40 if it continues at this rate

BuzzJack are still claiming physicals hasn't been dispatched

1 hour ago, Yog said:

BuzzJack are still claiming physicals hasn't been dispatched

They're not though - they're just speculating. The only physicals that haven't been dispatched yet are the personalised ones

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

They're not though - they're just speculating. The only physicals that haven't been dispatched yet are the personalised ones

This Paul heaton didn't update much either with his sales and I know he's selling a lot, I feel it's a shipping issue for everyone especially those under the universal music umbrella

  • Author
8 hours ago, Schami66 said:

This is criminal. WHAT?!

I can wrap my head around not giving Love Goes or Gloria an amazing score because they are mixed bags when it comes to genres but this and the first two deserve so much better.

Its deserved 100%, I feel Hazel Eyes is gonna be one of Sam's more "timeless" albums. where love goes & gloria will feel dated.

4 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

They're not though - they're just speculating.

That's correct. 

There's a difference between the aforementioned sentence ("Buzzjack [users] are still claiming [that] physicals haven't been dispatched") and "It looks like there's data missing". So far, only one of the [Buzzjack] users claimed that physicals weren't dispatched because of UMG and Girls Aloud. However, the physicals of them have already been sorted, so there's not any reason why there's still any issue with Sam's as far as I'm aware.

5 hours ago, Yog said:

BuzzJack are still claiming physicals hasn't been dispatched

This phrase is misleading as stated above.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

That's correct. 

There's a difference between the aforementioned sentence ("Buzzjack [users] are still claiming [that] physicals haven't been dispatched") and "It looks like there's data missing". So far, only one of the [Buzzjack] users claimed that physicals weren't dispatched because of UMG and Girls Aloud. However, the physicals of them have already been sorted, so there's not any reason why there's still any issue with Sam's as far as I'm aware.

This phrase is misleading as stated above.

It's tanking bad but I accept it

It's such a strange situation.

Unholy was one of the biggest hits of their career, but it also kind of ended their career at the same time.

Completely alienated the fan base, and they just never returned it seems.

  • Author

Hazel Eyes is gonna showcase poor album chart or lack there off, and I'm fine with that because at the end of the day, Sam is thriving being one of the most talented voices of modern pop and finally engaged with the love of their life, we all need to just enjoy the music. 🤎

Besides, the next album is coming way sooner then later, an legit pop album late next year

Edited by Yog

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.