Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Does this guy look like AI to you?

Does this guy look like AI to you? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Does this guy look like AI to you?

    • Yes, he looks AI-generated
      38%
    • No, he looks 100% real
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This video of this guy appeared on my IG feed and I legit though it was AI so I almost reported it. But he's apparently a real person

BKYbIug.gif

Am I seeing things or does he look AI-generated?

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ryuuchan_X
    Ryuuchan_X

    Girl that's Jordan Brandt. I watch his videos all the time.

  • Pikachoo
    Pikachoo

    it looks like AI to me. now that we're on the subject, is this gif of Bieber AI? if not, does anyone have the full video?

  • Acuminatus
    Acuminatus

  • Popular Post

Girl that's Jordan Brandt. I watch his videos all the time.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Girl that's Jordan Brandt. I watch his videos all the time.

I just googled him and he doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. You're not allowed to shame me for not knowing him! chick1

Just now, Toxic Love said:

I just googled him and he doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. You're not allowed to shame me for not knowing him! chick1

Google "Jordan Brandt LPSG" if you want to see more of his content -*

it looks like AI to me.

now that we're on the subject, is this gif of Bieber AI? if not, does anyone have the full video?

twitter-gif-2067716691560161642-6a374080

23 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

it looks like AI to me.

now that we're on the subject, is this gif of Bieber AI? if not, does anyone have the full video?

twitter-gif-2067716691560161642-6a374080

Very AI

45 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

This video of this guy appeared on my IG feed and I legit though it was AI so I almost reported it. But he's apparently a real person

BKYbIug.gif

Am I seeing things or does he look AI-generated?

He's had an account with other guys called "Brandt Boys" forever. He predates the AI rush he's def real.

considering I look like AI to me sometimes when I look in the mirror... idk. no, I don't really think he does idk michael I think there's a lot of really weird and uncomfortable things I could say about my own body dysmorphia here but I won't lol

43 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

He's real. He does gay4pay porn.

Gay4pay?

Nah that man is gay. Brandts boys are a bunch of gays role playing

Is the conclusion that I've drawn from others talking about it since I have no personal knowledge on the subject

suburban

Edited by Katamari

58 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

He's real. He does gay4pay porn.

It's not such thing as gay4pay. Either you're heterosexual, or you're gay

6 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

It's not such thing as gay4pay. Either you're heterosexual, or you're gay

Aren't there many letters in the LGBTQIA+?

tumblr-inline-p7rw6o-Vr-P31s8ak69-250.we

...Vin

Edited by Vin

56 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Gay4pay?

Nah that man is gay. Brandts boys are a bunch of gays role playing

Is the conclusion that I've drawn from others talking about it since no personal knowledge on the subject

suburban

42 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

It's not such thing as gay4pay. Either you're heterosexual, or you're gay

He has a wife, and she's okay with him having sex with men for financial gain; however, her one rule is that he cannot bottom michael

That gif has some unnatural AI like behaviour to me. But you can have an AI generated pic/video based on a real person's likeness, the person can exist and it still doesn't mean the pic/video is real michael

34 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

He has a wife, and she's okay with him having sex with men for financial gain; however, her one rule is that he cannot bottom michael

shes also in on it. i know a fantasy selling scheme when i see one

tho maybe i should do more research @Smarticle

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

shes also in on it. i know a fantasy selling scheme when i see one

tho maybe i should do more research @Smarticle

tenor.gif

I heard his best friend Kyle may or may not have some answers. Start your research there.

suburban

Lol, he's one of my fave p0rn actor. He's so beautiful and his body is f***in hot. It doesn't even take me 5 min to n*t when he's on.

I think it's either an AI video based on several real photos or a real video that has some really odd AI filter on it, bc some of the movements do... look suspiciously "wobbly"/"wavy" in a sense???

girl that's Jordan.

he's so hot to me but unfortunately all his porn is sh*t quality. whover that brandt guy is he needs to be stoned to d*ath for wasting a beautiful man like that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.