Everything posted by italoo
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Since you're begging for some attention, here it is:
-
'Popstar' Review Thread | MC: 90 | NME: 100 | Pitchfork: 9.0
Not everybody has that and that's exactly what Nashe deserves. It's been too long and she deserves this recognition and celebration. She has ALWAYS been that girl.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Yesterday, there was something I wanted to talk about, but the forum went down... The thing is: Music is a better album than COADF, but somehow it's overshadowed by ROL + AL, and Music is as underappreciated and underrated as mother's debut album. Aaaand Confessions II might not have the bangers its predecessor has but I think it's better due its lyrical content and consistency.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
And the fact this and that other picture are from the COADF era makes the whole thing even funnier lol
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
That video tho... A hypnotizing masterpiece
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I would love to live this and the LAP and Erotica eras. Phew I think that releasing a song like Erotica and Frozen as lead singles were two of the most bold moments of her entire career.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Bring Your Love became a smash for me within the whole context of the album. And I don't know why Danceteria and Bizarre are not smash singles around the globe, they deserve to be HITS.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
and can we talk about the funny and organic memes this era has been given us?
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Right? I feel so happy for living in a moment where mother is being celebrated left and right. She REALLY deserves this love and reception. She's an icon, she's a legend and she IS the moment.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I got something I wanna talk about... I remember reading some blind item about this being some type of spiritual album with dance music and I must confess... I was scared as hell. I thought mother would make me cringe like she did with the lyrics of her previous albums and thank God(onna) I was wrong, the album has its spiritual content and dance music and it's perfection. I'm so happy to live this Madonnamania. Lord knows what I went throught when it comes to M's delivery for the past two decades and living a moment when people are discovering why Madonna is Madonna is so special... Thanks, Godonna and Warner (you've been a mother to Mother)
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Well On 'Mayhem,' Lady Gaga Sounds Like Herself Again - The Atlantic
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Lemme guess: he's from that lady's fanbase
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Mother is Warner's employee of the month
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Now why are you dragging Get Together like this?
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Call it love... without words
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
It's sooooo good seeing the gays loving this body of work from Mother. This is really a special moment. It's like life's worth it.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I just loooooove how this album flows, the transitions are smooth and the songs are very well placed.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Everything Begins with consciousness
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I was afraid of Bizarre being a straight bop but it's actually one of the highlights of the album
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The outro of Love Without Words slaps
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
By the track six, COADF already had a mid track, which is not the case with Confessions II. Lemme say that. lol
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
It's School for me tho What an amazing track, damn
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The fact that mother is almost 70 years old and she's still able to deliver such a strong body of work for the girlies who love to dance is so beautiful and emotional. She's THAT *****.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Oh, Warner, the label you are to mother Madonna…. I LOVE how dark and weird she gets in the second half of the album, it's the best part for me. lol Now THIS is the Madonna I fell in love with and the Madonna that I've always loved. We did it, girls, no more pretending she released a good album. This is VERY VERY good.
-
Jessie Ware - 'Superbloom'
Superbloom is the most viewed song from the album, so I think that's a sign. lol And it actually deserves to be the most watched video from the new stuff, followed be DYKWIA