Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Flabby said:

My usual website is down... help a sister out??

Same. I knew I wouldn't be album to find this and Jae's albums today when that 40 year old teenage announced that "deluxe" version of that god awful "album"

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 119.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

Just a SmallReminder.mp3 from Tinashe herself.

The original tracklisting was vastly different and I liked that order better tbh celestial5

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

The original tracklisting was vastly different and I liked that order better tbh celestial5

Was going to say the issue with this album will be the sequencing for a lot of people.

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The original tracklisting was vastly different and I liked that order better tbh celestial5

Any songs from the original tracklist that didn't make the final list? coffee

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The original tracklisting was vastly different and I liked that order better tbh celestial5

can you share it? curious to compare

14 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Same. I knew I wouldn't be album to find this and Jae's albums today when that 40 year old teenage announced that "deluxe" version of that god awful "album"

There needs to be a vaccine for IT.

Just now, Indie Go Mind said:

Any songs from the original tracklist that didn't make the final list? coffee

Just 1, it was excellent tho I'm praying she releases it

  1. Popstar

  2. Brainrot

  3. Too Easy

  4. Overdramatic

  5. I'd Rather Be Alone

  6. Crash Out

  7. Flashbacks

  8. Sunglasses

  9. Melatonin

  10. Pillow Fight

  11. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  12. Cloud 9

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Just 1, it was excellent tho I'm praying she releases it

  1. Popstar

  2. Brainrot

  3. Too Easy

  4. Overdramatic

  5. I'd Rather Be Alone

  6. Crash Out

  7. Flashbacks

  8. Sunglasses

  9. Melatonin

  10. Pillow Fight

  11. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  12. Cloud 9

cloud 9 is a better closer

Just listened to some snippets and whewww chileeeeeee , there's a lot to say

First of all nobody wanna dance anymore is a HIT

22 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Just 1, it was excellent tho I'm praying she releases it

  1. Popstar

  2. Brainrot

  3. Too Easy

  4. Overdramatic

  5. I'd Rather Be Alone

  6. Crash Out

  7. Flashbacks

  8. Sunglasses

  9. Melatonin

  10. Pillow Fight

  11. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  12. Cloud 9

Add Empry Stadiums as track 2 and this flows SO much better

Is it just me or is there more buzz than there's ever been for a Tinashe album? I'm just hoping this translates into sales dancehall

I'm sure I'll love it but as with every new tinashe release, I'm slightly nervous (only bc the bar is high for miss kachingwe)

34 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Just 1, it was excellent tho I'm praying she releases it

  1. Popstar

  2. Brainrot

  3. Too Easy

  4. Overdramatic

  5. I'd Rather Be Alone

  6. Crash Out

  7. Flashbacks

  8. Sunglasses

  9. Melatonin

  10. Pillow Fight

  11. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  12. Cloud 9

oh this clearsssss

35 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Just 1, it was excellent tho I'm praying she releases it

  1. Popstar

  2. Brainrot

  3. Too Easy

  4. Overdramatic

  5. I'd Rather Be Alone

  6. Crash Out

  7. Flashbacks

  8. Sunglasses

  9. Melatonin

  10. Pillow Fight

  11. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore

  12. Cloud 9

Yeah, this makes more sense

@RideOrDie a damn LIAR describing Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore (thank god)

1 hour ago, playboi said:

This is good af......

I think it's already in my top 3 with Aquarius and Baby Angel

Y'all haven't even checked in for your return flight from NZ, top 3 toofunny3

I'm half way of my first listen and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore is such a BOP!

Empty Stadium is also really good

Sunglasses and Overdramatic are there... We'll see with the second listen

  1. Sunglasses - this is NASTY, I love busy and overcrowded songs like that, but I hate how this is the best song and nothing tops it weeps

  2. Too Easy - flows nicely after the Sunglasses outro but still whatever

  3. Melatonin - 10s, again fast wordy delivery is my thing

  4. Empty Stadium - fits in with the album context, melodically it's a bit weak

  5. Flashlights - rise up Nightride, rise up, by the end of the song I'm fully in it

  6. Overdramatic - this is dog ****, I'm sorry

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone - most melodic song on the whole record, future classic for her

  8. Crash Out - this with Sunglasses + Pillow Fight and IRBA are the highlights

  9. Pillow Fight - baaawp

  10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore - I do get Britney from this but also I get Bass Persuades in that why are we preaching

  11. Twentyfive Eight - I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that

  12. TSMGO - very Binaural Test but honestly just merge it with Popstar

  13. Popstar - chorus is super catchy, lyrically nothing special

  14. Brainrot - love and hate this, will end up loving it, but her tone is grating, chances are it was probably intentional

  15. Cloud 9 - this is so IMMINENT like it's giving me anxiety in the best way

  16. Heavy Weight - haven't got the bandwidth for a ballad rn, will check back later

9 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:
  1. Sunglasses - this is NASTY, I love busy and overcrowded songs like that, but I hate how this is the best song and nothing tops it weeps

  2. Too Easy - flows nicely after the Sunglasses outro but still whatever

  3. Melatonin - 10s, again fast wordy delivery is my thing

  4. Empty Stadium - fits in with the album context, melodically it's a bit weak

  5. Flashlights - rise up Nightride, rise up, by the end of the song I'm fully in it

  6. Overdramatic - this is dog ****, I'm sorry

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone - most melodic song on the whole record, future classic for her

  8. Crash Out - this with Sunglasses + Pillow Fight and IRBA are the highlights

  9. Pillow Fight - baaawp

  10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore - I do get Britney from this but also I get Bass Persuades in that why are we preaching

  11. Twentyfive Eight - I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that

  12. TSMGO - very Binaural Test but honestly just merge it with Popstar

  13. Popstar - chorus is super catchy, lyrically nothing special

  14. Brainrot - love and hate this, will end up loving it, but her tone is grating, chances are it was probably intentional

  15. Cloud 9 - this is so IMMINENT like it's giving me anxiety in the best way

  16. Heavy Weight - haven't got the bandwidth for a ballad rn, will check back later

I'm worried now

happy to see everyone saying "nobody wanna dance anymore" is a bop because that's the song getting playlisting on NMF. It's #1 on NMF australia right now… wonder if it will get a video. I thought they were going to push the title track

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.