Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

meowmix

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by meowmix

  1. I'm gonna miss the ease of getting FTB tickets tomorrow good lord
  2. Heavy Weight and Sunglasses
  3. She sounds like Gia Woods on Autobahn lol
  4. Deluxe is okay, glad we're getting music at least! What a Night sounds like a FC-produced Era 1 track I'm obsessed lol, Autobahn's got a great chorus and outro even if the verses aren't my fav. Kinda surprised it's on the deluxe, was thinking this would be her next project's sound instead Think I'm gonna put Cherry in Basketball's spot on the main album, push Rare n Deluxe and Basketball onto Pretour (), and slot Brando inbetween Pop Sound and Autobahn on my tracklist
  5. I liked She's the Best but would love songs in the style of Easy / Strawberries and Cigarettes / Honey / Could Cry Just Thinking About You, etc. I think that's where he really shines
  6. Any way to see the upcoming Apple Music Radio schedule? With ILYL she dropped it at the same time as her interview so could be the same with the deluxe. Don't understand the obsession with surprise releases LOL
  7. What ever happened to the two Pretour bonus tracks on her site
  8. Miss Delicious sounds like a sequel to Selena Gomez's BEAT 13 years later I'm obsessed
  9. meowmix replied to durrss's topic in Music
    Who let her release I'm The Man
  10. CHERRY WE ALL CHEERED OMFG Brando deserved over rare n deluxe ns I hate that song😭😭
  11. Wait what are the deluxe tracks I missed it
  12. She confirmed that Brando is scrapped from the deluxe so sad, would've been Top ~5 on the album, LOVE that track and Kim's softer moments so so much. Bummed it's just gonna be a low quality YouTube rip in my library lol She teased it on both Tumblr and Twitter in February and June last year, wonder why it was mentioned 2x without even being finished
  13. Confused as to why she didn't put out an album last year, Too Much was a hit for her standards!! Wondering if it's still a label issue Give us another Whatever You Like
  14. Wait I'm a Selenator to the end, I'd die for her, love both her and everything she puts out ... but do those lalas sound like Suno to anybody else
  15. Did we ever find out which 2 songs she sent to Azealia Banks
  16. meowmix replied to durrss's topic in Music
    Ain't in LA and Red Bottoms are stellar omfg... Really enjoyed most of The Provocateur tracks but think this sound really suits her and I'm sat for this album, can't believe it's coming so soon Think she said she's not releasing NastyDirtyGross but would love that as a Provocateur year anniversary bonus or something
  17. Why do I like IYTATMTWHSG more than any of the singles
  18. No clue, but very interesting! No names were directly stated but she kept talking about contractual obligations to include a quota of songs from a 'certain producer/writer', which is why Problématique songs were on the album. I'm assuming she's referring to Luke because she's signed to Amigo/Prescription Songs. FTB title track is not produced by Luke, only written with him (according to the Apple Music credits) so maybe it was a Freaky Deaky Doja Cat situation of his name getting slapped on something he had no involvement in. Feel like him putting his name on the title track of her major label "debut" would check out
  19. She revealed she had a quota to include a certain number of Dr. Luke songs on FTB So excited for the deluxe, was worried it was getting canned
  20. Both her Christmas songs are unironically 10s wait
  21. This is definitely her on autopilot but it's a smasha
  22. All I Need is You is one of her most beautiful songs ever... never forget
  23. Ready for the deluxe
  24. This hasn't left my rotation and I don't think it ever will
  25. I wish I loved this the same way I love Brightsider, Same Again for Love, Somebody's Baby, Hate Being Alone, Love You Like That, etc. I'll keep a few songs but this wasn't doing it for me💔 Brightsider is probably in my top 15 favorite pop songs of all time to this day though

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.