Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 142.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

4 minutes ago, Jai said:

Yall aren't hearing I'd Rather be Alone the way I am.

I do it's already in my top 20 most listened to songs of the year

What I really hope is that her upcoming shows have a bigger budget. Something that has been missing for her is big production. She has done great for what she had to work with but I want so see sets, props, lighting upgrades because she deserves the best and biggest!!!

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

The only thing I'm taking away from this "review" is that I'm probably gonna hate nobody wanna dance anymore cause "I love rock and roll" is a TERRIBLE song.

omg it's such a weird song i've not heard her do anything like this

it's almost stomp clap and cheerleader "i love rock n roll" vibes

but then there is a wobbly dance synth underneath

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

omg it's such a weird song i've not heard her do anything like this

it's almost stomp clap and cheerleader "i love rock n roll" vibes

but then there is a wobbly dance synth underneath

The description of this song keeps getting worse and worse.
zendaya

Edited by 50thStateofMind

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

after getting mass disliked and having one of my most downvoted posts on ATERL by the tinashists

i am back again little popstars, this time listenings are NAUW

ezgif-com-resize.thumb.gif.0911730ba4f46

sunglasses BORING! nothing new same ol sh*t

empty stadium is great, i love the fast fka twigs beat and STRINGS?!!! clap3

flashbacks twinkly piano tune, why is it also giving twigs?! it sounds like "oh my love" by twigs nnn

overdramatic... trap beat... ugly dated hi-hats... everything sounds OFF.... SKIP

nobody wanna dance anymore it's giving "i love rock and roll" with some wobbly synths, at least she is trying something different!

the show must go on... useless interlude of her saying POPSTAR over and over again...

popstar... more slow/mid-tempo r&b moment nothing she hasn't done before

heavy weight... guitar + piano ballad

anyways tinasha girl i'm tired, the singles were really nice like i was bopping to crash out and melatonin, and there are a few tracks on here i vibed with but im not seeing it 4 u,

you are a lovely and talented girl and they about to steal your bag in those k-pop factories but is it not time to move on from all this?? like urgh melatonin gave me false hope i'm about to CRASH OUT!

i'm sure ur fans are gonna love it though and that's great for y'all sisters, enjoy ha, i'll check again next alboom

but for now that's all from me, xoxo rideordie

what about twentyfive eight, brainrot and cloud 9?

2 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

What I really hope is that her upcoming shows have a bigger budget. Something that has been missing for her is big production. She has done great for what she had to work with but I want so see sets, props, lighting upgrades because she deserves the best and biggest!!!

You want her to lose even more money lol rip

2 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

You want her to lose even more money lol rip

No, through promoters and new budgets. She just deserves bigger shows. She brings vocals, choreo, presence, but it would be cool to see her productions grow too

5 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

You want her to lose even more money lol rip

We need betters tours sorry. QB/BB/A were a mess . 333 was good but it was dangerous af. Plus we need band and new visualizers

Edited by hallucinating

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Cloud 9 is crazyyy

Don't let RideOrFlop see this praise…

Quen blackwell's feed starving celebs made more sense than callherdaddy, but it's something atleast.

I'm not too worried about tour this time around, her shows are doing better since Nasty and I think she could get better partnerships going with this album, especially with the Atlantic leverage.

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Cloud 9 is crazyyy

31 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

Don't let RideOrFlop see this praise…

2 hours ago, ReneighIsHere said:

what about twentyfive eight, brainrot and cloud 9?

yes cloud 9 issa bit of a banger, hitting those drums hard, her rock moment!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
WHEN U DO IT LIKE THAT OOH I'M IN PARADISE YEAH
CLOUD 9 YEE YEEE YEAAAH YUHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinashebop.thumb.gif.b8aaa7dbda196a91612

idk y'all the more i listen to it the more i hear twigs, like brainrot is just tapping into that caprisongs flow? you know what im saying supervillain sis?

i defo think it might be her 2nd best alboom!

xoxo rideordie

14 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Great now I'll have to loop this till the album drops. jonny5

I know that Tinashe is a lot more Beyonce-adjacent rather than Riri but I think a collab between the two especially one with a similar vibe as this would END me. jonny5

9 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

after getting mass disliked and having one of my most downvoted posts on ATERL by the tinashists

i am back again little popstars, this time listenings are NAUW

ezgif-com-resize.thumb.gif.0911730ba4f46

sunglasses BORING! nothing new same ol sh*t

empty stadium is great, i love the fast fka twigs beat and STRINGS?!!! clap3

flashbacks twinkly piano tune, why is it also giving twigs?! it sounds like "oh my love" by twigs nnn

overdramatic... trap beat... ugly dated hi-hats... everything sounds OFF.... SKIP

nobody wanna dance anymore it's giving "i love rock and roll" with some wobbly synths, at least she is trying something different!

the show must go on... useless interlude of her saying POPSTAR over and over again...

popstar... more slow/mid-tempo r&b moment nothing she hasn't done before

heavy weight... guitar + piano ballad

anyways tinasha girl i'm tired, the singles were really nice like i was bopping to crash out and melatonin, and there are a few tracks on here i vibed with but im not seeing it 4 u,

you are a lovely and talented girl and they about to steal your bag in those k-pop factories but is it not time to move on from all this?? like urgh melatonin gave me false hope i'm about to CRASH OUT!

i'm sure ur fans are gonna love it though and that's great for y'all sisters, enjoy ha, i'll check again next alboom

but for now that's all from me, xoxo rideordie

3 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

What I really hope is that her upcoming shows have a bigger budget. Something that has been missing for her is big production. She has done great for what she had to work with but I want so see sets, props, lighting upgrades because she deserves the best and biggest!!!

55 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

We need betters tours sorry. QB/BB/A were a mess . 333 was good but it was dangerous af. Plus we need band and new visualizers

For that to happen, everyone needs to support and show out for this album. When tickets goes on sales everyone needs to purchase their tickets and not wait when they have been discounted for the price of a cheeseburger before buying them. She also needs to increase tickets prices to match what she deserves. You know many people will cry about it if she increases her ticket prices. They will be upset if they have to pay more than the price of McDonald value meal.

For her to bring the production y'all want's, she has to book mid size amphitheater and small arena in certain markets. The tour and album has to do well enough, so she can book bigger festivals slots (she need festivals money to help fund the tour). As much I dream of bigger productions, a full live band, background singers, and stage that doesn't looks like she got it from the clearance section of IKEA, we won't get if we continue like we have been doing. Honestly her last two tour stages have look like a DIY project.

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

yes cloud 9 issa bit of a banger, hitting those drums hard, her rock moment!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
WHEN U DO IT LIKE THAT OOH I'M IN PARADISE YEAH
CLOUD 9 YEE YEEE YEAAAH YUHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinashebop.thumb.gif.b8aaa7dbda196a91612

idk y'all the more i listen to it the more i hear twigs, like brainrot is just tapping into that caprisongs flow? you know what im saying supervillain sis?

i defo think it might be her 2nd best alboom!

xoxo rideordie

Make up your mind at the very least

azealia

Edited by nuclear

Tinashe_-_BB-Ang3l.png?utm_source=en.wik

Tinashe - BB/Ang3l

Tinashe's 6th album and 11th overall project. To quote Tinashe on the album title "I was really inspired by screen names and avatars, and how we're able to create our own personas online. We're able to name ourselves in that way and take control of our identity. I wanted to create something similar to a screen name, or some type of tag that I could put on this era that would represent the persona or the energy that I was embodying for this particular project."

Tinashe also explained that she intentionally kept BB/Ang3l to seven tracks, stating that "sometimes it's good to streamline [an album] and cut the fat", and that she wanted listeners "to appreciate every single one of those seven songs". The album also serves as the start of the trilogy along with Quantum Baby. The album was promoted with single "Talk To Me Nice" and "Needs"

YouTube Link

Spotify Link

2 Days Left To POPST★R

Never forget people were trashing Uh Huh on first listens but its a discography highlight for her and it was an instant hit in my house

zendaya

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

yes cloud 9 issa bit of a banger, hitting those drums hard, her rock moment!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
WHEN U DO IT LIKE THAT OOH I'M IN PARADISE YEAH
CLOUD 9 YEE YEEE YEAAAH YUHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinashebop.thumb.gif.b8aaa7dbda196a91612

idk y'all the more i listen to it the more i hear twigs, like brainrot is just tapping into that caprisongs flow? you know what im saying supervillain sis?

i defo think it might be her 2nd best alboom!

xoxo rideordie

You guys never fail with yall ignorance. Y'all think every black or biracial girls that like weird beat and experimental production as copying or sounding like FKA twigs. Do better and expand yall musical palette.

Just now, nuclear said:

You guys never fail with yall ignorance. Y'all think every black or biracial girls that like weird beat and experimental production as copying or sounding like FKA twigs. Do better and expand yall musical palette.

right? comments like that remind me of something Azealia Stanks would say

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.