Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gracie Abrams - 'Daughter from Hell'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 488
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • tambora
    tambora

    y'all so weird about her. she's gorgeous and talented

  • Squall
    Squall

    Mods should start warning people who constantly come in her threads to insult her for no reason. It's honestly becoming super tiring. You'd swear Gracie killed their entire families.

  • DivaCup
    DivaCup

perfect album, i understand critics when they say constantly working with aaron dessner is limiting for gracie because when dan nigro made a song with her its a bop, yes its giving olivia rodrigo lol he only knows one sound, but it was different for gracie, i love this sound which id describe as whispering psychedelic indie folk so she can make 15 albums like this, but objectively she could switch it up for sure. album highlights: humming, afflictions, mews and minibar for bop lovers

Minibar wants to be That's So True so hard but it's so limp in reality

1 hour ago, Veis said:

Minibar wants to be That's So True so hard but it's so limp in reality

crazy take. Minibar is honestly a much more interesting song imo. That's So True just feels like a sillier version of Risk while Minibar is actually different for her

3 hours ago, Veis said:

Minibar wants to be That's So True so hard but it's so limp in reality

they having a soty off (I do prefer TST tho)

I just hope she never makes a song with Dan again, LAML is amazing but we do not need any more of that, he's such a terrible producer kitty if she wants pop she should call Casey and Jimmy up

1 Broke My Heart

2 Minibar

3 What If It's Right?

4 Men Like You

5 Good Reason

6 Look at My Life

7 Death Wish

8 Humming

9 Imaginary Friend

10 Daughter from Hell

11 Out of nowhere

12 Love letter

13 The Knife

14 Hit the Wall

15 Sober

16 Afflictions

17 Mews

18 Crazy Girl

19 Cold Goodbyes

Edited by devonedelrey

Broke My Heart is really so, so, so beautiful. I think Sober, Broke My Heart and Humming are my holy trinity so far

Can't stop playing Death Wish!!! Ooh! Can't stop replaying the album. Its like a drug my brain keeps chasing. We finally got a home page graphic. jonny5

I feel so lucky and grateful that I was able to buy signed vinyl + cd before it got sold out. It is such a great record.

The album as a whole really clicked with me a couple of days ago . So many standouts, with "Afflictions," "Men Like You," and " Death Wish" being immediate faves beyond "Hit the Wall." I can't wait to spend even more time with it. "Minibar" is an easy least fave, but even that one is still cute.

As bonus tracks go, I wasn't at all expecting "Out of Nowhere" to be some of her best work ever. I understand how it doesn't fit the proper album, but damn, I halfway wish she would have held on to this for a standalone release down the line. I'd love to hear an album that goes more in this direction someday.

Now I'm super bummed I didn't get tix to this tour before they sold out.

starting to come back to this more now, good reason is def the ILYIS of the album but it's a very comforting listen overall, i need something easy going to wash over me a bit atm and the more i listen to it the more i get along with it

Do you guys place Crazy Girl after Cold Goodbyes or after Out of Nowhere?

bopping to what if it's right, a song with marcus mumford on it, gracie what are you doing to me smdh

And they're loud, I'm mellow

And I'm gone, but hello

katie2

Edited by Billionaire

25 minutes ago, makeawish said:

bopping to what if it's right, a song with marcus mumford on it, gracie what are you doing to me smdh

this being my absolute favorite of the album. so glad to finally see someone talking about it!

This album grows. I am in love with What if it's right, Broke My Heart and Good Reason

On 7/22/2026 at 3:46 AM, Relentless said:

Do you guys place Crazy Girl after Cold Goodbyes or after Out of Nowhere?

after

  1. Love Letter

  2. Out of Nowhere

  3. Crazy Girl

Not shocked the album kinda flopped.

All of her stuff sounds the same.

19 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

Not shocked the album kinda flopped.

All of her stuff sounds the same.

it really doesn't and if u think so you're just deaf or have listened to 3 of her songs in total

On 7/23/2026 at 5:27 AM, emile20 said:

This album grows. I am in love with What if it's right, Broke My Heart and Good Reason

omg YES more Good Reason praise

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.