Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gracie Abrams - 'Daughter from Hell'

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

it still hasn't hit u that I lie to u all the time just to make u look crazy as hell I'm crying, the deluxe acc has some songs nobody knows of and it's not just 3 tracks squirrel it never was

meta lying

you also told me the imaginary friend lyrics that i put in genius comments were fake and look how that turned out idk why ur trying to cover something up thats been out for months its not the end of the world

(the squirrel wont work for me anymore but pretend its here)

  • Replies 488
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • tambora
    tambora

    y'all so weird about her. she's gorgeous and talented

  • Squall
    Squall

    Mods should start warning people who constantly come in her threads to insult her for no reason. It's honestly becoming super tiring. You'd swear Gracie killed their entire families.

  • DivaCup
    DivaCup

3 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

meta lying

you also told me the imaginary friend lyrics that i put in genius comments were fake and look how that turned out idk why ur trying to cover something up thats been out for months its not the end of the world

(the squirrel wont work for me anymore but pretend its here)

waitttt i just realized this is 🐶 with the tate titles 2.0

1 hour ago, purplelacebra said:

meta lying

you also told me the imaginary friend lyrics that i put in genius comments were fake and look how that turned out idk why ur trying to cover something up thats been out for months its not the end of the world

(the squirrel wont work for me anymore but pretend its here)

…u literally put Sober lyrics as Imaginary Friend

42 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

…u literally put Sober lyrics as Imaginary Friend

ok so this never happened we all know u have dementia sister

i put the imaginary friend choruses thrre

The Knife, Good Reason, and Afflictions are career highlights loki her vocal delivery really improved from her early days

I like this album better than the previous one. Humming is one of my favorites because it's giving me How Does It End vibes

really wanted to like this but i can confidently say this is the worst album ive listened to this year....

1 hour ago, ryoncé said:

really wanted to like this but i can confidently say this is the worst album ive listened to this year....

296319981-5995315830495677-3380925851717

more toned down visuals, concepts, and title could do wonder for managing people expectations regarding this album

khalyan2

It's quite good, but the wrong season for the release - it's still a never ending midnight sun season. I might return to this in the fall. I'm wondering tho: is Gracie truly this sad all the time? She seems miserable tbh, not one positive thought on this entire album

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Her writing is getting better and better jonny5

Are you serious

This is actually so good but needs 2-3 listens to get into it.

She ate tho

Good Reason is really good

Can't give an opinion right now, I haven't digested it yet and I don't like giving a rushed opinion that won't reflect my actual opinion in a few days/weeks

On my 1st listen & I have to say the title track is the worst song she has ever put, out by a mile. So painfully infantile & immature. How're you 26 years old sketching a Hallmark card version of mommy as some flawless, infallible deity? She was a daughter from hell too, I'm sure. Either capture it honestly & truly or don't write about the subject at all. Aaron absolutely **** the bed on the production, too. Crap in every fathomable way

Edited by LoveInStereo

I've never conected with Gracie music

But yesterday I give it a try to the album since I liked Hit The Wall & I was curious about the album named liked that

I h get a very plane album specially the 2nd half a lot of ballads or Acustic sounds I struggle to finish the entire album

47 minutes ago, Squall said:

Good Reason is really good

Can't give an opinion right now, I haven't digested it yet and I don't like giving a rushed opinion that won't reflect my actual opinion in a few days/weeks

Not the random thumb down, go touch some grass @ryoncé ahh

The album is trash and i'm really dissapointed!

Any of the songs sound the same , the only one that i can say it's ok, it's Minibar!

All the music critics are destroying this album, there's nothing we can do , cuz they're right!

Okay I'm glad I waited to comment on this. On first listen it was very underwhelming. But that's exactly how I felt with Good Riddance and TSOU, so I was expecting to enjoy it more on repeated listens, and I was right.

it's already much more enjoyable on second listen. I'm able to differentiate the songs from each other better and the lyrics stand out more. I'm not sure if it'll become my favourite album of hers as TSOU is so incredible to me and will be hard to beat, but I do think I'll come to love this one a lot.

Songs by her that I've been indifferent to often just suddenly click and I end up loving them, so hopefully that happens with most of these too.

This album is gonna hit different on a rainy foggy October night

Byeeee I've only listened a couple times but I'm enjoying it and it had some standouts! Maybe I am a official Abramaniac bird

25 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

this snoozefest

RATYE username I'm sure u know a thing or two about that

3 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

On my 1st listen & I have to say the title track is the worst song she has ever put, out by a mile. So painfully infantile & immature. How're you 26 years old sketching a Hallmark card version of mommy as some flawless, infallible deity? She was a daughter from hell too, I'm sure. Either capture it honestly & truly or don't write about the subject at all. Aaron absolutely **** the bed on the production, too. Crap in every fathomable way

yeah this one is really ??? to me, with the way she kept talking about it in interviews I was expecting a lyrical masterpiece just to be met with "I want your sugar" rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.