Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gracie Abrams - 'Daughter from Hell'

Featured Replies

I'm so sick and tired of the Audrey stans on TikTok complaining about the lack of her shitty ass lyrics on the album omg make it STOP

  • Replies 488
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • tambora
    tambora

    y'all so weird about her. she's gorgeous and talented

  • Squall
    Squall

    Mods should start warning people who constantly come in her threads to insult her for no reason. It's honestly becoming super tiring. You'd swear Gracie killed their entire families.

  • DivaCup
    DivaCup

This her best album and I think one of my fav album ever

Mews jonny2

Good reason jonny

Humming (the last seconds ) jonny2

The knife jonny

The Knife, Good Reason, and Death Wish are my current trinity flame

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Is there a blowin smoke?

maybe Men Like You? but other than that, no, not really

1 hour ago, Shaynee said:

Humming (the last seconds )

never clean… never clean… never clean… NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER fountain

I love every song on this album, ughh. 'Mews' has been HITTING today. I wonder if she means the mental illness evaluation test or the houses meant for horses

2 hours ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I love every song on this album, ughh. 'Mews' has been HITTING today. I wonder if she means the mental illness evaluation test or the houses meant for horses

neither, she said she made the song in London so Aaron named the file "Mews" as that's what streets are called in there and the name just stuck nn

Yeah, this album is a grower. I'm finding new things I love with each listen. This is gold!

the song with mumford is so beautiful

🍽️ Thomas Schütte

Edited by tambora

I'll have to relisten, but there weren't that many standouts for me. I thought her last album was much more interesting.

6 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

neither, she said she made the song in London so Aaron named the file "Mews" as that's what streets are called in there and the name just stuck nn

No she said it was recorded at mews productions studio in london

Metacritic 67 vs 80 for TSOU

Panned!

Hopefully that will make her think for next album

What If Its Right... woah... that chorus will be stuck in my head for a long long time

6 hours ago, Veis said:

Metacritic 67 vs 80 for TSOU

Panned!

Hopefully that will make her think for next album

she dgaf about critics / sales I think that's pretty obvious nn, but she do need to switch it up for the next one, I see DFH as course correction after whatever the hell TSOU was

This album is OK as a new fan introduced to her from the TSOU singles... but it's crazy when a "behind-the-scenes" type songwriter starts finding success as an artist there's always an air of "they were the real brains behind the operation" to **** on said artist (julia michaels, victoria monet, etc.) so this album needed to be stronger (marketing-wise too, i don't think the haircut has done her any favours this era rip) to weather the Audrey comparisons better. Good luck to her with that....

My favorite songs are: death wish, sober, mews, hit the wall, minibar, the knife

I looove Death Wish, Daughter from Hell, Good Reason, and What If It's Right. Need more time with the rest..

I think top 5 is:

  1. Death Wish

  2. Good Reason

  3. Hit the Wall

  4. Broke My Heart

  5. Daughter from Hell

I'll need more listens to decide on the full ranking but there's already about 6/7 that I really love

out of nowhere FINALLY seeing the light of day. now put it on streaming too. azealia

Lowkey obsessed with Death Wish and love how different it is to the live version, I think I'm even starting to prefer it

I still love the live one but this gives it a whole new vibe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.