Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gracie Abrams - 'Daughter from Hell'

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, purplelacebra said:

be serious lol the top 5 songs on the album are all Audrey co-writes minus Gave You I Gave You I (Blowing Smoke, Let it Happen, I Knew It I Knew You, Normal Thing)

and Good Riddance still shits all over these

  • Replies 490
  • Views 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • tambora
    tambora

    y'all so weird about her. she's gorgeous and talented

  • Squall
    Squall

    Mods should start warning people who constantly come in her threads to insult her for no reason. It's honestly becoming super tiring. You'd swear Gracie killed their entire families.

  • DivaCup
    DivaCup

Listen, not a fan but there's something about htw that has me intrigued about the album. Kinda cringe though to see another song called sober… especially considering there''s a handful of already classic sober songs.

3 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

and Good Riddance still shits all over these

not really, both are great albums

3 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Listen, not a fan but there's something about htw that has me intrigued about the album. Kinda cringe though to see another song called sober… especially considering there''s a handful of already classic sober songs.

I lowkey don't know why she named it that, it's the first word in the song but she never says it again deadbanana2 she had to pay tribute to Lorde's best song

look at my life is a classique and you gays are gonna have to deal with that! rogue2

  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

I opened it fully expecting Alexis petridis rip Kinda shocking to get panned by guardian from someone who isn't him

"Look at My Life" doesn't fully do it for me but I really enjoy "Hit the Wall." I know Gracie isn't all that popular on here but I enjoy a lot of her music.

5 hours ago, Sharon Stone said:

I opened it fully expecting Alexis petridis rip Kinda shocking to get panned by guardian from someone who isn't him

such a confusing review… they never address what's wrong with the album it's just a bunch of passive aggressive nothingness

17 hours ago, Sharon Stone said:

I opened it fully expecting Alexis petridis rip Kinda shocking to get panned by guardian from someone who isn't him

snapes is just as bad, whenever i see her i just remember the time when she was asked what her 5 favourite albums were and four were by the national, i will take no whining from her about anything lmao

also, they really don't like her at the guardian, they ran that live review by shaad d'souza where he started laying into her fans and got weirdly personal

On 7/5/2026 at 2:29 AM, houndsoflove said:

look at my life is a classique and you gays are gonna have to deal with that! rogue2

i keep thinking i'm not sure about it cos it's just so 'soundtrack to 00s teen drama' coded but then i hear it and its a bop, what can i do

2/5 star review by The Guardian

Bloodless anthems hit like a faceful of icing sugar. Despite their goth-coded attempts at emotional turbulence, the saccharine songs of Abrams' third album feel adolescent in their melodrama

from what i've heard the album really isn't that good but i also only heard demos of half the songs so

new lyrics:

I'm living with the knife in my side / I'm gonna take it for a joyride / They're daring me to pull it out / I'll probably keep it for a lifetime

There's no one at the top to believe / What a way to feel in your twenties

I was a pill / You swallowed me down / They say that I have your mouth

Girl, I know men like youuuuuu, youuuuu!

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

4.5/5 star review by Rolling Stone

check cleared ✅

1 hour ago, limelight elixir said:

check cleared ✅

I'd usually shut this down but after the 5/5 Showgirl review I don't disagree, and I'm a swiftie 🫪

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.