Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gracie Abrams - 'Daughter from Hell'

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Itsohsojan said:

it's kinda giving "Good Riddance" but maybe it's too soon to have this conversation

GR will never be topped but yeah it's nearly on the same level for me

  • Replies 488
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • tambora
    tambora

    y'all so weird about her. she's gorgeous and talented

  • Squall
    Squall

    Mods should start warning people who constantly come in her threads to insult her for no reason. It's honestly becoming super tiring. You'd swear Gracie killed their entire families.

  • DivaCup
    DivaCup

also Death Wish is ******* horrible oh my god I actually think this is not only her worst song but one of the worst songs I've ever heard I wish she would've never released this mess, other than that's it's album of the century sats

13 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

should've been squirrel

omg how do i get the cute little squirrel

11 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

The Knife being the best song ever created

the concept of hating on The Secret of Us but then praising The Knife

Edited by purplelacebra

Just now, purplelacebra said:

the concept of hating on The Secret of Us but then praising The Knife

TSOU is album of the life I just don't like praising Audrey even tho I love her music

Just now, Kintsugi said:

TSOU is album of the life I just don't like praising Audrey even tho I love her music

Good Riddance > The Secret of Us >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daughter from Hell 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

im so upset that this album is horrible i thought it would actually be really good. GOOD RIDDANCE AND THE SECRET OF US STANNINGS REMAIN ALIVE AND WELL 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Just now, purplelacebra said:

im so upset that this album is horrible i thought it would actually be really good. GOOD RIDDANCE AND THE SECRET OF US STANNINGS REMAIN ALIVE AND WELL 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

it'll grow on u watch, I didn't like most songs at first tbh

1 minute ago, purplelacebra said:

Good Riddance > The Secret of Us >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daughter from Hell 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Good Prayers > Daughter from Heaven > The Secret of God > minor > This is What Jesus Sounds Like squirrel

Just now, Kintsugi said:

it'll grow on u watch, I didn't like most songs at first tbh

i remember The Knife / Mews / hatings 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

I know someone reviewing this for a relatively big publication that had to ask midway through their first listen if they could refuse to finish the album and just hand in their article because it's that bad.

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Good Prayers > Daughter from Heaven > The Secret of God > minor > This is What Jesus Sounds Like squirrel

TIWIFL only has like 4 good songs No shade 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

also Minor should've been an album with the upbeat outtakes + SWSF but its Okay Ill Just Kill Myself! 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Just now, purplelacebra said:

i remember The Knife / Mews / hatings 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

those were genuinely horrible up until like a month ago… my first impression of HTW was "this **** is unlistenable aside from the bridge" and now it's one of my fav songs ever as well like

Just now, Teneo said:

I know someone reviewing this for a relatively big publication that had to ask midway through their first listen if they could refuse to finish the album and just hand in their article because it's that bad.

nice story but that's extremely unprofessional and they would be fired. you can just say you don't like it, just like i did! no need to make something up 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Just now, purplelacebra said:

TIWIFL only has like 4 good songs No shade 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

also Minor should've been an album with the upbeat outtakes + SWSF but its Okay Ill Just Kill Myself! 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Painkillers and Rockland being horrendous but it's okay because we got Camden squirrel

Just now, Kintsugi said:

those were genuinely horrible up until like a month ago… my first impression of HTW was "this **** is unlistenable aside from the bridge" and now it's one of my fav songs ever as well like

u didnt like Good Reason either i dont think 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

I know someone reviewing this for a relatively big publication that had to ask midway through their first listen if they could refuse to finish the album and just hand in their article because it's that bad.

it's really not…

Just now, purplelacebra said:

u didnt like Good Reason either i dont think 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

I had a meltdown when she turned it into a Fade Into You rehash but I liked the first demo

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Painkillers and Rockland being horrendous but it's okay because we got Camden squirrel

Camden being one of the worst offenders 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gifThe serves r title track, FRTT, The Bottom, Wishful Thinking, Better, Hard to Sleep

half serve half chop Chile 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Just now, Kintsugi said:

I had a meltdown when she turned it into a Fade Into You rehash but I liked the first demo

i loved whatever version the old grumpy Nazi man played me in January but we all know how my final opinion turned out 1330944363_squirrel-Copy.gif

Just now, tambora said:

you guys are scaring me biblio

it's a really great album, just not as instant for some I suppose, doesn't help that @purplelacebra got used to the live performances and the finals sound nothing like those squirrel

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.