Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gracie Abrams - 'Daughter from Hell'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, limelight elixir said:

check cleared ✅

16 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

I'd usually shut this down but after the 5/5 Showgirl review I don't disagree, and I'm a swiftie 🫪

yes because Gracie is gonna pay for reviews despite receiving a 2/5 yesterday on another magazine? god u guys r so ******* stupid

  • Replies 488
  • Views 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • tambora
    tambora

    y'all so weird about her. she's gorgeous and talented

  • Squall
    Squall

    Mods should start warning people who constantly come in her threads to insult her for no reason. It's honestly becoming super tiring. You'd swear Gracie killed their entire families.

  • DivaCup
    DivaCup

6 hours ago, limelight elixir said:

check cleared ✅

the guardian panned the **** out of her I promise u if JJ was sending out checks that wouldn't have happened

12 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

the guardian panned the **** out of her I promise u if JJ was sending out checks that wouldn't have happened

You are my oppressor and you owe me reparations.

lyrics

Broke My Heart

All your things, one box / One day without warning / You woke up, changed and told me / When you think back, there's signs you called tiny breaks / Over time, we got here slowly // Well, how could I know you and not have a clue? / No difference to you / That you'd just broke my heart / Every shape that we made / Into the bonfire / And I'm gonna tell you the truth / It almost all went dark / And I'm gonna carry the pain for my whole life // Mourning comes in waves, all black / Claimed that you tried to save us / But I don't think so / You claim that you're so sad / I'd rather get hit by a train / Than have to let go // Shine a light on it, give me a clue / No difference to you / That you'd just broke my heart / Pictures ripped out of the frames / Into the bonfire / But I'm gonna tell you the truth / It almost all went dark / And I'm gonna carry the pain for my whole life / Whole life, my whole life // Don't know the half of it / Wish you did / Wish that we both had the same set of evidence / I'm sick of defending it / You can not make it truth by appending / It can't be the end / It doesn't make sense / God, I feel insane because / You look at me like a stranger, but you know me // How could you treat me like nothing to lose? / No difference to you / That you'd just broke my heart / Evidence of all our days / Into the bonfire / And I'm gonna tell you the truth / It almost all went dark / But I'm gonna carry the pain for my whole life / It made no difference to you / You just broke my heart / I'm gonna carry the pain for my whole life / It made no difference to you / You just broke my heart / But I will remember your face for my whole life / Whole life, whole life, all my life

Imaginary Friend

I felt you, in the morning / In the kitchen / And it spooked me / Because you weren't there / Thought I heard you / So I stopped and really listened / You said something / Something, something / Wasn't fair // So I stop and fill the gaps / I'm sorry, but I have to ask if you could do me just a little favor / I'll return it later / Promise not to laugh / I talk to you, you don't talk / Because you're a figment of my imagination / Man, I ******* hate this // You don't even know half of what you're missing / Cool now, if you even care / (Cool, if you even ******* care) / Do you remember all the **** I broke? / Well, I fixed it / Kicked your shoes off / Go leave them by the stairs / But you don't // So I stop and fill the gaps / I'm sorry, but I have to ask if you could do me just a little favor / Tell me I'm no failure / Promise not to laugh / I got it wrong, let's run it back / Don't be a figment of my imagination / But you are and I ******* hate it // Ohh / Is it me or is it so hot? / Ohh / Is it time to take our clothes off? / Ohh / And is it wrong I'm thinking this thought? / Ohh // Well, I felt you in the morning / In the kitchen / But you were unaware

Good Reason

Took a sharp knife more than once or twice / To the heart of this and you threatened it / Metaphorically, accidentally, you called me your everything / And the pressure, I have to emphasize / Made our roof cave in, built by idiots / Still so earnestly, overcarefully / Questions crept back into my head again //That's when I knew, suddenly, I would be leaving / And neither of us saw it coming / If only I had a good reason / That's when I knew, honestly, you would stop bleeding / Just to cover it up for my feelings / If only you had a good reason // Am I thinking straight? / Was I meant to stay? / You're too nice to me when I tell you things / You don't wanna hear / Like I spent the year / Overpromising over everything // That's when I knew, suddenly, you would be grieving / I'm only half sure that I mean it / If only I had a good reason / Oh, but I thought you'd probably sit there and take it / Well, that only makes me regret it / If only you had a good reason // If only I had a good reason / If only it wasn't bad timing / If only I chose you and not me / If only we leaned into fighting / If only you got disappointed / If only I kept every promise / If only you treated me poorly / If only you didn't adore me / If only you didn't adore me // I knew, suddenly, I would be leaving / And neither of us saw it coming / If only I had a good reason / That's when I knew, you'd probably sit there and take it / Well that only makes me regret it / If only you had a good reason // Ah, ah, ah / If only I had a good reason / If only I chose you and not me / If only I had a good reason / If only I chose you and not me / If only I had a good reason / If only I had a good reason / If only, if only

Humming

Humid fall, your midnight call / Sweet pool of sweat on skin / Sharing smoke and Diet Coke / The bed we're sleeping in / Suddenly, you turn to me / While chewing on your lip / Blue-ish smile, so juvenile / But then we start to kiss // And I wake up, what a beautiful dream / When you get so close, you can taste it / But it's not real / Just an hour of relief / Until my eyes adjust to the lighting / I'd regift my loneliness, my brain half-melted down / All that weed from seventeen has caught up to me now / Every kid I grew up with has lost their childhood house / No way to make sense of it / That's why I'm making sound // Let me wake up, from this horrible dream / Where what feels true is nothing / And there's no one at the top to believe / What a way to feel in your twenties // Do we stay numb? / But you can't when you're seeing / How they all get off on our grieving / I don't know, love / How to live in extremes / But we're made to try it through humming // I'm convinced our sinking ship will sing as it goes down / Haunting hymns will keep echoing after we're in the ground / And they'll wake up, to this horrible scene / Where the love steps out for your drowning / And it's our blood / On your hands that were clean

Daughter from Hell

I was a pill / You swallowed me down / They say that I've got your mouth / Daughter from hell / Hungry in love / You made me a plate / And lend me your life somehow // And I want your patience / I want your grace / I want your sugar / And I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // I talk to the trees out loud, oh / Both of your hands / They held up our house / Talk till I'm eased / Hope that I make you proud // Now I want your metal / I want your goodness / I want your cruelty / And I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // Oh, oh / Oh, oh / Oh, oh / Oh, oh / Oh, oh // I want your color / I want your knowing / I want you near / Oh, and I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // Oh, oh / I want your patience / I want your grace / I want your sugar / Oh, oh / I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // Daughter from hell, but I came around / I try to become you now

5 hours ago, Troll Idle said:

Daughter From Hell is sending me ahh

she's really not that good of a writer most of the time, she's had a decline since good riddance

6 hours ago, purplelacebra said:

Daughter from Hell

I was a pill / You swallowed me down / They say that I've got your mouth / Daughter from hell / Hungry in love / You made me a plate / And lend me your life somehow // And I want your patience / I want your grace / I want your sugar / And I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // I talk to the trees out loud, oh / Both of your hands / They held up our house / Talk till I'm eased / Hope that I make you proud // Now I want your metal / I want your goodness / I want your cruelty / And I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // Oh, oh / Oh, oh / Oh, oh / Oh, oh / Oh, oh // I want your color / I want your knowing / I want you near / Oh, and I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // Oh, oh / I want your patience / I want your grace / I want your sugar / Oh, oh / I wanna say / How much I owe you / I've loved your shoulder // Daughter from hell, but I came around / I try to become you now

some of these are wrong but still she fmu so bad how is this the song that made her cry

17 hours ago, purplelacebra said:

yes because Gracie is gonna pay for reviews despite receiving a 2/5 yesterday on another magazine? god u guys r so ******* stupid

You built an entire argument against a sentence I literally never wrote. 💀 I said Rolling Stone. Singular. One Publication. Not the entire global music press. Making sense now? I don't trust them as a publishing body and take stock of other reviews more after the showgirl 5/5.

Critical thinking starts with reading what's actually there my friend - give "strawman argument" or even just "critical thinking skills" a Google, they'll do wonders. 🤗

Anyway, stupid old silly me.

1 day 7 hours left until we finally get GA3, I'm BUZZING duca

14 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

You built an entire argument against a sentence I literally never wrote. 💀 I said Rolling Stone. Singular. One Publication. Not the entire global music press. Making sense now? I don't trust them as a publishing body and take stock of other reviews more after the showgirl 5/5.

Critical thinking starts with reading what's actually there my friend - give "strawman argument" or even just "critical thinking skills" a Google, they'll do wonders. 🤗

Anyway, stupid old silly me.

1 day 7 hours left until we finally get GA3, I'm BUZZING duca

you literally said that she was paying for reviews, which is very obviously not true considering the fact she….got a 2.5…

30 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

You built an entire argument against a sentence I literally never wrote. 💀 I said Rolling Stone. Singular. One Publication. Not the entire global music press. Making sense now? I don't trust them as a publishing body and take stock of other reviews more after the showgirl 5/5.

Critical thinking starts with reading what's actually there my friend - give "strawman argument" or even just "critical thinking skills" a Google, they'll do wonders. 🤗

Anyway, stupid old silly me.

1 day 7 hours left until we finally get GA3, I'm BUZZING duca

sorry but there's really no way she would pay for a positive review from rolling stone while letting others who also count for metacritic pan the hell out of it

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

sorry but there's really no way she would pay for a positive review from rolling stone while letting others who also count for metacritic pan the hell out of it

I see this. A more valid point than whatever that other person is trying to say. I think that's why it looked so silly when TLOAS got 5/5 from them. Still, I'm more clocking rolling stone here than any artists. A 4.5 doesn't mean much from them when they've knocked their credibility - though I have no doubt the album will sit in that range.

Regardless. This album will be a 5/5 in my household ducky my signed art card vinyl is on the way and tour tickets secured duca

Death Wish and The Knife both unbearably horrible….SAVE ME TITLE TRACK

3 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

Death Wish and The Knife both unbearably horrible….SAVE ME TITLE TRACK

Well

Eh, this is so stagnant and she really needed to cut some tracks. Also I can't see anything becoming at least moderate hit like I love you I'm sorry or that's so true

Dressner must be fired now

1 minute ago, Veis said:

Eh, this is so stagnant and she really needed to cut some tracks. Also I can't see anything becoming at least moderate hit like I love you I'm sorry or that's so true

Dressner must be fired now

all the songs are so boring besides the sinvles and Minibar

4 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Minibar is an atrocity omg she needs to stop overproducing her songs…

its not overproducing its just not 3 stems like the rest of the albumcoffee2

HTW is so good but nothing else on the album even comes close, shame.

it's kinda giving "Good Riddance" but maybe it's too soon to have this conversation

8 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

its not overproducing its just not 3 stems like the rest of the albumcoffee2

should've been squirrel

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.