Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS TO LEAKS.

Message added by Legend E,

The SEMIFINAL of the Confessions II album survivor is up! Please vote here.

Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'

Featured Replies

On 11/25/2025 at 6:17 AM, spree said:

i still think (and hope) the title will be Algo-Rhythm, based on those sheets of paper with the title at the top.  "Already Confessed" doesn't have enough zip to it.

I'm sorry but algo-rhythm is such a generic AI slop, 2024-2025 title. Please let her not name her album legacy as this AI bubble and another attempt of hers to trend-hop into a cringy trend.

  • Replies 27k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 11/27/2025 at 12:19 AM, spree said:

well i trust in Stuart to make the album cohesive regardless of collabs or not.  I don't think it's going to be "a collection of songs" type of album.  It would be very smart to have it seamless again. 

Once again, Stuart is one thing, Madonna is another one.

 

Mirwais and Orbit failed to bring the best out of Madonna in 2012 and 2019 cause her vision wasn't aligned with theirs.

 

I just hope THIS TIME Madonna lowers her ego and trust other people. The fact she over uses the title "Confessions part 2" makes me think she's aware of the legacy that album has.

Katy Perry already did Algorhythm with ARTIFICIAL and it was already cringy on release. She should focus on emotion and not the sound. Make the title something dear to her, not some attempt at sounding futuristic.

On 11/27/2025 at 2:10 AM, Démodé said:

I don't want any collabs as well but this...won't happen. Already Confessed is a great title, so is Algorhythm

Already Confessed gives creatively bankrupt. It gives fan made album concept. Hell NO.

 

The title doesn't have to reference Confessions at all.

 

She can actually name it Defying Gravity this time I love that title.

Edited by slowednreverb

23 hours ago, 2000_Volts said:

I agree. It will sell based on the association to the first Confessions alone, so calling it Confessions II is a great idea.

Let's hope it won't be like Pink Friday 2 then

i'm perched, i hope it will be a non-stop version like Confessions

56 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Already Confessed gives creatively bankrupt. It gives fan made album concept. Hell NO.

It's not that bad 

7 hours ago, slowednreverb said:

 

 

She can actually name it Defying Gravity this time I love that title.

Sorry but naming her most important release the same as a beloved Wicked smash would be really stupid. Hell no.

3 hours ago, GrandeVersace said:

Sorry but naming her most important release the same as a beloved Wicked smash would be really stupid. Hell no.

Actually, "Defying Gravity" was the working title for the original Confessions On A Dancefloor album back in 2005.  

 

https://popjustice2.proboards.com/thread/6023/madonna-defying-gravity

On 11/27/2025 at 5:07 PM, VeronicaElectronica said:

The insider from Pop Justice wrote that she covered songs by italian artist Patty Pravo:

"In any case, the information is on the verge of being revealed, so yes, Madonna did record an Italian cover of "Pensiero Stupendo" by Patty Pravo."

"Oh, and while we're at it, Madonna didn't record just one, but two Patty Pravo covers.
And that's all you're getting from me. I'm not telling you which one made the album, or maybe none of them did, if Madonna feels like torturing her Italian fans a little!"
 

 

why would she cover this? it's nice but i don't think she has the right vocals for it.

Her latest IG story implies she's picking the tracks for the album.

 

IMG-3032.png

Edited by 2000_Volts

Love the title and it's great she's working with Stuart Price again. Madonna doesn't strike me as one to name something after one of her most acclaimed albums and goof around so fingers crossed. The lead single needs to be undeniable or I fear people will dismiss the era before the album even comes out. 

Edited by 4th Time Around

Ready to shake me ass to another middle eastern bop like Isaac 

8 hours ago, 2000_Volts said:

Her latest IG story implies she's picking the tracks for the album.

 

IMG-3032.png

If the album was in „final mixing stages" wouldn't that mean the tracks for it are chosen already? 

27 minutes ago, Kern said:

If the album was in „final mixing stages" wouldn't that mean the tracks for it are chosen already? 

Artists oftentimes switch tracklists around till the very last minute, eg. a day before release. 

27 minutes ago, Kern said:

If the album was in „final mixing stages" wouldn't that mean the tracks for it are chosen already? 

I see what you're saying but maybe they didn't record that many songs. Stuart could've just mixed all of them ready for her to pick the ones she wants. 

Personally I dont feel the "Already Confessed" album title ... song? ok, album name, nope 

 

I dont think Madonna would come up with something so boring and predictable 

Edited by mike_int

6 hours ago, 4th Time Around said:

Love the title and it's great she's working with Stuart Price again. Madonna doesn't strike me as one to name something after one of her most acclaimed albums and goof around so fingers crossed. The lead single needs to be undeniable or I fear people will dismiss the era before the album even comes out. 

She REALLY needs to drop something in the same level (or even higher) of Hung Up

3 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

She REALLY needs to drop something in the same level (or even higher) of Hung Up

I think she will.

 

Madonna and Stuart decided on the first single very early on, and multiple insiders have said it's the true heir to Hung Up. Make of that what you will, but it's a very bold statement to make if they weren't so sure. 

Edited by 2000_Volts

IMO (do NOT come for me for this) - everything since Confessions has seemed like her trying to keep up with newer and newer artists.  I think she is at her best when she makes albums completely devoid of external influences.  I really hope she goes insular on this one - if the single features some 22 year old rapper or songstress then it's gonna be a chop for me.

Revelations or something would be such a cunty title... tie that to the bible and give us a blasphemy era again queen :WAP:

I don't like 'Algorythm' as a title and 'Already Confessed' perfectly alludes the former, so I kinda like it. 

 

I low-key would love her to smash for that one last time, if the material is great, so I keep my fingers crossed :heart: 

I don't hate 'Already Confessed' as a title but since this is a sequel to Confessions, it would feel like nobody should bother listening as she had already done had herses...

madonnasmiling.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.