Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS TO LEAKS.

Message added by Legend E,

The SEMIFINAL of the Confessions II album survivor is up! Please vote here.

Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'

Featured Replies

So exciting news! I guess he was "allowed" to leak all this info unless it is all fan fiction :fan:

  • Replies 27k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I honestly can't wait, Madame X was a masterpiece

Ugh TASTE

Just now, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I can't wait. I hope its fun and light not too serious.

The original Confessions did get a little serious in its lyrics, especially towards the end of the album. I'm not expecting different tbh

9 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I can't wait. I hope its fun and light not too serious.

oh no, I want her to go deep, hit us right in la yugular

  • Author

while we are at it let's wake this demo up, sampling i feel love better than future skips

 

need her to put her all into this

 

i know mother has one more great album left in her

Edited by Kota

  • Popular Post
25 minutes ago, ugo said:

Idk her past 5 releases have been disappointing…maybe let's not get our hopes up 

Just like your daily posts, move along now! 

 

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

 

OT: She's ******* coming :jonny5:

 

 

oh album of the decade is COMING. all your faves should be scared:wanda:

28 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I honestly can't wait, Madame X was a masterpiece

I want the new I don't search I find.


I don't ask, I confess

I REALLY hope it gives a mixture of Confessions-RoL-Music and I REALLY hope she understand she's madonna and doesn't need to appeal to younger audiences :jonny5:

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I honestly can't wait, Madame X was a masterpiece

exactly bestiana we're seated

1 hour ago, FeverDreams said:

I want the new I don't search I find.


I don't ask, I confess

YES! THIS! :jonny5:

She needs to put Rebel Heart OG on this. That would be a total collapse, song of the decade… Just the thought of her actually doing this :jonny2:

2 hours ago, LOTF said:

That title though 😒 not tea

have to agree....for now.  I liked Algo-Rhythm better.

7 minutes ago, spree said:

have to agree....for now.  I liked Algo-Rhythm better.

I just hope it's a working title or a decoy or something along those lines 

Already Confessed as the album title sounds... exquisite :WAP:

Edited by Romova99

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.