Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

I'm staying at a brothel

Featured Replies

Basically the hotel that I'm staying in is an unofficial brothel. Girls here give you long stares followed by a wink to show you what they're about rip

The most shocking thing is seeing how normally it's treated ,everyone up to the staff knows . Every hour theres a girl taking out her "guy". Even shocking is how attractive some of the guys buying are and how average the girls they're with are,straight men truly do not give a damn. I think the most shocking part has been seeing how young some of the guys buying are ,some don't even look over 21 deadbanana2

Like it's so easy for straight women to get straight guys ,******'s run the world yall suburban

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    lead one of those prostitutes to your room and then say: i'm gay, but lets stream teenage dream.

  • FeverDreams
    FeverDreams

    Which hotel is this? Asking for research purposes

  • Reginald
    Reginald

It's always weird how straight guys would sleep with different shaped women compared to gay guys

  • Author
1 minute ago, Bussea said:

prostitute

lol there's no shame in that ,if I could I'd give up my job and do that . Getting paid to have sex is a dream.

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

You knew what you were doing when you booked that hotel lbr

suburban

Damn right I did ,except unlike these girls I'm not getting any.

2 minutes ago, ugo said:

It's always weird how straight guys would sleep with different shaped women compared to gay guys

Yeap they're not superficial at all ,especially when it comes to marriage . I've seen guys who were complete 10's married to below average woman . Looks don't mean as much to them as they do with gays .

1 minute ago, Loca said:

Did you bring a wig

clack

Yes but I forgot my hair trimmer . What do I do about this beard ? dancehall

lead one of those prostitutes to your room and then say: i'm gay, but lets stream teenage dream.

14 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

lol there's no shame in that ,if I could I'd give up my job and do that . Getting paid to have sex is a dream.

It already exists. It's called porn

rogue2

  • Author
10 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

No guys?

rogue2

Guys generally don't sell publicly, only online or so I've heard sistrens

52 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

lead one of those prostitutes to your room and then say: i'm gay, but lets stream teenage dream.

They wouldn't leave if you're gay but they would leave if you said the other

well at least we have standards

i feel like straights would **** anything with boobs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.