Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

How 'straight' does your music taste get?

Featured Replies

Pink-and-Magenta-Classic-Vintage-Aesthet

HEY QUEENS ! 👸😛😛😛😛👑👑

giphy.gif

we all know atrl is of the demigraphic that Like to queen out , and gays doing they stuff . from Britney , to Gaga to Esmee Denters and even Beyonce , atrlers know How to keep our beloved pop girls rents paid thing

anigif_sub-buzz-730-1467211835-11.gif

but question .. Is there part of your music taste that get a bit … straight ?

one thing People are surprised about me is when im put on some Radiohead , muse , white Lies , the Neighborhood , snow patrol , the killers , kensington , daft Punk , Sam fender …

200w.gif

how about you , is there a Part of your music taste separate from the pop girl Stanning that atrl centres Itself around ? thing maybe Some of you are into screamo or Heavy metal .. we would Never know this about you , unless you answer here . thing

source.gif

Thanks for Reading and it's 8:44am here in England , so still in bed and Hope everyoen has a good day when they wake Up as is still early in USA . going To walk into town later to hit the Thrift shops ( btw did everyoen Like the thread last week i made on thrift shopping ? ) aaaand might Go to this local vintage movie theatre Watch movie thing

  • Replies 55
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ryuuchan_X
    Ryuuchan_X

    As I've gotten older I've started listening to more male artists. I really like Troye Sivan and Conan Gray.

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    I already forced myself to listen to rock bands and male rappers back in high school when I was in the closet. I ain't doing that **** ever again

  • VerdantHue
    VerdantHue

    For me it's mostly rap + producers; Comethazine, A$AP Ferg, E-40, HPSHAWTY, Ice Cube, P-Lo, Juicy J, Clams Casino, Pimp Flaco, EARTHGANG, Isaiah Rashad, Injury Reserve, JPEGMAFIA, Andre 3000 and Baby

  • Popular Post

As I've gotten older I've started listening to more male artists. I really like Troye Sivan and Conan Gray.

I already forced myself to listen to rock bands and male rappers back in high school when I was in the closet. I ain't doing that **** ever again

I do listen to male artists and rappers too. My taste is still far from straight, and that's okay -*

Not very straight to be honest. If I take a look at all the albums I have saved in my Spotify library they're all pretty much either adored by the queer community or by queer musicians themselves.

If I look at the albums I listen to the most the past months its by artists like

Rochelle Jordan, Katy Perry, Underscores, Robyn, David Bowie, Lady Gaga, Amaarae, Charli XCX, Wet Leg, Kelela.

But tbh, idk what the straights love. So many straight ppl also adore queer music as well. I guess it depends on the person.

Bruno, usher, neyo, jason derulo, chris brown at some point, Nsync, SB19, Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, some jrock bands are on my daily rotation already

Edited by Odette Violet

i like some male rappers and bands but they're not as much as female artists

it's usually an album that i'll really enjoy from them rather than their whole discography like Mezzanine or All Eyez On Me

Being gay is actually a blessing and my music taste is oontz oontz music and Taylor Swift. That's all 🤭🤭🤭🤭

I listen to a few male rappers now and then only the hits though, no deep cuts.

Most of the time it's straight up girly pop, bussy shaking, *** music.

My sister was a rock/emo/scene kid growing up so I listened to a lot of that at the time (if you'd consider that straight). There's some of that sprinkled into my playlists.

Edited by Adam’s Eve

I have a lot of stuff from Yes, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Bob Seger, Journey, The Doors, Thees Uhlmann, Alan Parsons Project, Pink Floyd, Nek, Blink-182, etc.

I like to think my collection is fairy well rounded.

Edit: The graphic is taking me OUT.

Edited by The7thStranger

  • Author
18 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

if soccer mom music can be considered straight... skull

i Think it can .. the straights go crazy when im Hosting pre-drinks and put on some old school P!nk ..

The Beatles' album run from Rubber Soul to Let It Be is unfortunately one of the best album runs ever.

rogue2

I've been listening to some of the fakemink lately, but he's low key gay as hell.

For me it's mostly rap + producers; Comethazine, A$AP Ferg, E-40, HPSHAWTY, Ice Cube, P-Lo, Juicy J, Clams Casino, Pimp Flaco, EARTHGANG, Isaiah Rashad, Injury Reserve, JPEGMAFIA, Andre 3000 and Baby Keem, just to name a few.

i listen to quite a lot of male artists tbh. dominic fike, aphex twin, omar apollo, malcolm todd, frank ocean, brockhampton, blood orange…but also these artists appeal to a specific demographic of gay that i fall under i guess bird

1 hour ago, May said:

i Think it can .. the straights go crazy when im Hosting pre-drinks and put on some old school P!nk ..

P!nk isn't 'straight music' when lesbians are right there s:wan

I'm guessing all of the rock bands like Modest Mouse, Alice In Chains, Seether, System Of A Down, Tool, Rise Against, Badflower, etc

Edited by BrokenMachine

  • Author
20 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

P!nk isn't 'straight music' when lesbians are right there s:wan

i Forgot about them .

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.