Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jessie Ware - "Ride"

Featured Replies

so excited to listen to this in full tonight finally jamming I'll give it a listen in between ubereats runs probably and dance in my car like I was just now doing to Read My Lips on my drive home from chest day at le gym

  • Replies 269
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Girlies being mad WYP set her career on this path like we wouldn't be ripping our hair from her 3rd motherhood-themed AC Top 40 sounding record by now if it wasn't for it This is fantastic and she is

  • That Bad Eartha
    That Bad Eartha

    She almost quit the biz entirely after the Glasshouse Tour so I'll take whatever it gets to keep her invested in music and excited about performing. Especially since in that gap between albums her pod

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP!

This is a major bop. Better than the lead. Absolutely loved it.

Love this, especially the '80s Detroit House sound jamming

I like I Could Get Used to It better tbh. I like this too, but the sample is a bit tacky.

I really wish the great reception WYP? has received among the gay community didn't make her create music meant mainly to appeal to them. chick3 That being said, the bridge is fantastic.

Talented brilliant showstopping etc. The last minute alone ends many girls discographies

rogue2

1 hour ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

I really wish the great reception WYP? has received among the gay community didn't make her create music meant mainly to appeal to them. chick3 That being said, the bridge is fantastic.

She almost quit the biz entirely after the Glasshouse Tour so I'll take whatever it gets to keep her invested in music and excited about performing. Especially since in that gap between albums her podcast became so big. If she came out with another Tough Love or Glasshouse type project for Album 4 instead of WYP, there is a world where I think she might only focus on the podcast right now. At best, she'd be stuck in the sort of rut that Emeli Sandé and Paloma Faith are trapped in where regardless of album quality, no one is really paying attention to them musically anymore.

I feel like she's still doing her own thing and being creative within the dance/disco lane. Like she's referencing artists and parts of the genre that a lot of others who just dip in for a surface level disco album never even consider.

Plus the beauty of that ballad/AC lane of her early work is that is always there and easy to go back to if the interest in this version of her ever dries up or she wants to pivot. I'd even argue we got one of the best ballads of her career in her disco era because lord Pale Blue Light is such a gorgeous song.

Ok is the album more indicative of Ride or ICGUTT?

Ride has me absolutely scalped, this is exactly how I felt during the WYP era. It's so masterfully mixed too… GODLY

11 minutes ago, masochizm said:

Ok is the album more indicative of Ride or ICGUTT?

Ride has me absolutely scalped, this is exactly how I felt during the WYP era. It's so masterfully mixed too… GODLY

Someone in the know correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Sauna and Automatic are the other uptempo dance bops on the album (and kinda Mr. Valentine, but that one's already out in full). The others are supposed to be more in the same vein of ICGUTT I fear.

But that's just what I've gathered from people who've heard it, I would love for someone to tell me I'm wrong -x

WYP? was both the best and worst thing happened to her career. This song is a natural direction for her but personally can't get into it.

34 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Someone in the know correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Sauna and Automatic are the other uptempo dance bops on the album (and kinda Mr. Valentine, but that one's already out in full). The others are supposed to be more in the same vein of ICGUTT I fear.

But that's just what I've gathered from people who've heard it, I would love for someone to tell me I'm wrong -x

I love a slow/mid tempo Jessie song don't get me wrong, ICGUTT just does nothing for me so we'll see how it pieces into the album.

Mr Valentine sounded great from what I heard so i'm anticipating this a little more than what I was when the lead was released

song is incredible as expected clap3 true pop perfection! why does the melody on the verses kinda remind me of the melody on the verses in Ryn Weaver's Promises though deadbanana4

serving San Fierro Underground Radio

it´s cute but not one of my favourites

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.