Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Jessie Ware - "Ride"

Featured Replies

Girlies being mad WYP set her career on this path like we wouldn't be ripping our hair from her 3rd motherhood-themed AC Top 40 sounding record by now if it wasn't for it

This is fantastic and she is fantastic

  • Replies 269
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Girlies being mad WYP set her career on this path like we wouldn't be ripping our hair from her 3rd motherhood-themed AC Top 40 sounding record by now if it wasn't for it This is fantastic and she is

  • That Bad Eartha
    That Bad Eartha

    She almost quit the biz entirely after the Glasshouse Tour so I'll take whatever it gets to keep her invested in music and excited about performing. Especially since in that gap between albums her pod

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP!

.5Unfortunately Im afraid "Ride" is the type of song you (me at least) get bored quite easily to listen.

It is very repetitive and relying on the sample itself too much.

Chorus is not strong enough and the echo,delay and reverb is unnecessary, makes the vocal sound mushy

Verses and bridge melody is very reminiscent of melody from "Beautiful People"

stand up
(Turn around) turn around
(Take a bow) take that bow
Because you look so good right now (right now)
(God gave you face) God gave you face
(God gave you style) such style
Wow, wow, wow, wow

Lyrics are pretty basic and something we have heard before so many times.

It is not bad at all but it is missing substance. Unfortunately it cannot be compare to anything quality-vise from WYP?

7 / 10 for me

Edited by mike_int

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Unfortunately Im afraid "Ride" is the type of song you get bored quite easily to listen.

It is very repetitive and relying on the sample itself too much.

Chorus is not strong enough

Verses and bridge melody is very reminiscent of melody from "Beautiful People"

stand up
(Turn around) turn around
(Take a bow) take that bow
Because you look so good right now (right now)
(God gave you face) God gave you face
(God gave you style) such style
Wow, wow, wow, wow

Lyrics are pretty basic and something we have heard before so many times.

It is not bad at all but it is missing substance. Unfortunately it cannot be compare to anything quality-vise from WYP?

That's interesting, cause I've been listening for ages to no end

rogue2

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

Unfortunately Im afraid "Ride" is the type of song you (me at least) get bored quite easily to listen.

It is very repetitive and relying on the sample itself too much.

Chorus is not strong enough and the echo,delay and reverb is unnecessary, makes the vocal sound mushy

Verses and bridge melody is very reminiscent of melody from "Beautiful People"

stand up
(Turn around) turn around
(Take a bow) take that bow
Because you look so good right now (right now)
(God gave you face) God gave you face
(God gave you style) such style
Wow, wow, wow, wow

Lyrics are pretty basic and something we have heard before so many times.

It is not bad at all but it is missing substance. Unfortunately it cannot be compare to anything quality-vise from WYP?

6 / 10 for me

I have to agree... It's a bit too on the nose with the lyrics and the sample. I don't see myself listening to this often

this is yet another amazing song by miss Jessica clap3 i just hate it isn't called 'Ride My Love'

Jessie Ware is soooooo good when you don't have an annoying homosexual in your ear telling you that she used to be good when she pandered to straight people!

kpEtPfM.gif

Some of the baguettes on here have clearly never had a stallion who can go all night

rogue2

The whole song is better than the snippet.

Is it groundbreaking? No. But does it mean it's bad? Absolutely not.

Ride sounds like the best song from the 3 we've heard so far.

I love the turn her career took with WYP but I do think she needs a bit more of a sound switch up because I'm getting Jessie Ware fatigue. Which is strange because the music is FANTASTIC so why am I not gagging?

yeyeskies-zara-larsson.gif

The fact that Brat was one the reasons why she decided to go for a different soundscape is…

I feel like we lost that more electronic and heavy dance bops. lol

19 minutes ago, Otana said:

I hope we get a real music video tho

celestial5

She said she was shooting one this week hippo

It means we probably won't see it for a little bit but a vidya is a vidya

Sound aside, I'm honestly so obsessed with this single cover I wish it was the album cover as well

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Sound aside, I'm honestly so obsessed with this single cover I wish it was the album cover as well

With this ?

ImgBB
No image preview

IMG 3177 hosted at ImgBB

Image IMG 3177 hosted on ImgBB

2 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

With this ?

ImgBB
No image preview

IMG 3177 hosted at ImgBB

Image IMG 3177 hosted on ImgBB

Yes, it's obviously very Beyoncé coded, but God, this would look so great on vinyl

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes, it's obviously very Beyoncé coded, but God, this would look so great on vinyl

I was more thinking of Orville Peck but yet it would have been very sexy and mysterious at the same time

2 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

I was more thinking of Orville Peck but yet it would have been very sexy and mysterious at the same time

Very true actually, the sparkly strings are so Orville. I could see them collabing actually

When she goes soccer mum for her next album and the gays here complain about her not releasing gay music anymore… I hope I live to tell that moment.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.