Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Jessie Ware - "Ride"

Featured Replies

They need to push it on TikTok, I've already seen like 6 Bridgerton edits using the sound.

  • Replies 269
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Girlies being mad WYP set her career on this path like we wouldn't be ripping our hair from her 3rd motherhood-themed AC Top 40 sounding record by now if it wasn't for it This is fantastic and she is

  • That Bad Eartha
    That Bad Eartha

    She almost quit the biz entirely after the Glasshouse Tour so I'll take whatever it gets to keep her invested in music and excited about performing. Especially since in that gap between albums her pod

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP!

This sounds promising! Muuuuuch better than ICGUTT

17 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

They need to push it on TikTok, I've already seen like 6 Bridgerton edits using the sound.

lets get this viral clap3

Hopefully it premieres midweek so we don't wait for another Friday

The way the year of the horse starts on Tuesday… oh Geniussie Ware you marketing maven

rogue2

1 hour ago, bitchfit said:

The way the year of the horse starts on Tuesday… oh Geniussie Ware you marketing maven

rogue2

i legit spat my coffee out khalyan2

The jokes in the first 2 pages Atrl gheys are really something else my beloved witty bishes ahhloved the snippet

I definitely feel like this is coming tomorrow lol, I keep getting notifications that she's posting on tiktok

12 hours ago, MikeS88 said:

It sounds like they have softened it.

Wait until you hear the whole track. Compared to the demo, there are more sound layers that enrich the whole thing

On 2/16/2026 at 12:05 PM, bitchfit said:

SOTY incoming jonny4

most played song Spotify Wrapped i fear

Ok apparently she said in a radio interview today that she was shooting a video this week for Ride. I'm glad we're getting one hippo

38 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Ok apparently she said in a radio interview today that she was shooting a video this week for Ride. I'm glad we're getting one hippo

OPIHODGVHAxnjzsopaisdvébjl knùzm,

Give The Gays GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, lover. said:

I'm very here for 4.5 mins song, do we like it? I'll listen midnight

The outro alexz

Song is def gimmicky, no way around that lol I wish she did more in the chorus; it gets too repetitive. I think I've been sitting with this song for so, so long that I've gotten tired of it? Idk. It sounds so crisp and lovely tho

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

The outro alexz

Song is def gimmicky, no way around that lol I wish she did more in the chorus; it gets too repetitive. I think I've been sitting with this song for so, so long that I've gotten tired of it? Idk. It sounds so crisp and lovely tho

thank God I never played it more than once since Glasto, it sounds euphoric!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.