Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jessie Ware - "Ride"

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

As a continuation of my villain arc - Ride is unlistenable rubbish.

I'm looking forward to the album. I hope it is closer to an updated Devotion + songs like Remember Where You Are. But I'm extremely underwhelmed by the output so far.

giphy.gif

Please give us an honest album review when it comes out icon

  • Replies 269
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Girlies being mad WYP set her career on this path like we wouldn't be ripping our hair from her 3rd motherhood-themed AC Top 40 sounding record by now if it wasn't for it This is fantastic and she is

  • That Bad Eartha
    That Bad Eartha

    She almost quit the biz entirely after the Glasshouse Tour so I'll take whatever it gets to keep her invested in music and excited about performing. Especially since in that gap between albums her pod

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP!

It's a cute song? Do I feel the need of replay it? Not really but wouldn't skip it either.

Just now, campelo said:

Girlie there are hundreds making adult contemporary music, go listen to Raye and Olivia Dean

🤡

The are hundred of girls making generic and creatively hollow music for gays - maybe you should check them out

I listened to that podcast and it seems like Jessie Ware and I are on the same page. She thought she would make an album full of songs like Ride but admitted it wasn't working. She has exhausted this lane and her output is getting weaker, not stronger. It sounds like she realised that too and stopped trying to cater to her fanbase and went back to what she truly connects with - Soul music.

It's just confusing to me that she would use two very generic and hopeless songs to promote this record when apparently they're both red herrings and it's full of shimmering love songs.

14 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

You just had to summon her from the depths of hell didn't you @Démodé ?

rogue2

Ι can only do so much, ATRL proves to be more and more tasteless day by day. you should (not) see what the SYGcels are writing about her

6 minutes ago, Kern said:

Please give us an honest album review when it comes out icon

Lol. I'm a huge Jessie Ware fan. I bought Devotion, and every other album, the day it came out. I'm just not a… simp

Edited by CallumDavies

I think I just have to make peace with the fact she will never make album qualitatively comparable to Whats Your Please?

and just go with what ever she release and either like it or not.

15 minutes ago, Démodé said:

you should (not) see what the SYGcels are writing about her

I'd rather listen to The Life of a Showgirl on a 24 hour loop

rogue2

I wonder why they change the title from "Ride My Love" to just "Ride"

"Ride My Love" sounds much better and make sense with the lyrics

11 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I wonder why they change the title from "Ride My Love" to just "Ride"

"Ride My Love" sounds much better and make sense with the lyrics

Maybe because there are other two songs with 'love' on the title on the record, that's my guess... Love You For and Chariots Of Love

michael

sqdpwofeihvbdASCMXLSODIWAFOĜBSIF CKÙZNMLlodsfb knùzlmLD^FOSG;BF KXNZ,lsfoadhvna lmz

Girl Screaming GIFs | Tenor

A COLLAPSE

jonny5MOTHA

SJADCFWSVDKX JESSICA

23 minutes ago, Otana said:

Maybe because there are other two songs with 'love' on the title on the record, that's my guess... Love You For and Chariots Of Love

michael

meh-well.gif lol

this album is already better than That! Sounds Bad!

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

this album is already better than That! Sounds Bad!

I cannot wrap my head around some of the garbage takes people have about that perfect album. rip Like... are you deaf?

it's missing a big chorus moment but I live because that final chorus is everything clap3

they are sisters, they are my ENTIRE ****** LIFE

i cant believe it

Black Girl Crying GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYBlack Girl Crying GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYBlack Girl Crying GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYBlack Girl Crying GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Favorite part is the growl on "come on and RIIIDE my love" a little reminiscent of Black Box's Ride On Time

I'm still not sure about the sample. When the song opened with it I was immediately worried it would burn too fast, but it held me and the song zoomed by very quickly

On 2/20/2026 at 7:23 AM, BlackoutZone said:

Girlies being mad WYP set her career on this path like we wouldn't be ripping our hair from her 3rd motherhood-themed AC Top 40 sounding record by now if it wasn't for it

This is fantastic and she is fantastic

The worst thing about this sudden hate for her 'disco' music the fact that it's coming from people who were probably never a fan before WYP or after.

For example, when I got into WYP I read its whole thread on Popjustice and I can tell you nobody was there for the era when it started with Overtime, Adore You, Mirage...

They were all trashing all the songs up to the album release. But suddenly they are all acting as if they were there from the beginning and want mellow music again after they all dumped her during Glasshouse.

But you know, WYP being career highlight means you suddenly have fans who don't want to belong to that group of fans so they will talk about Devotion because they think they are cool and different.

On 2/20/2026 at 4:28 PM, Otana said:

Maybe because there are other two songs with 'love' on the title on the record, that's my guess... Love You For and Chariots Of Love

michael

Giving Kylie on Piss Me Once

Sexersized

Sexy Love

Les Sex

rogue2

I love Ride, I was hoping the album would be more dance-y so I'm sad to hear she moved away from that sound chick3 Oh well. Seems like she can't please everyone no matter what since half the fanbase wants soulful Jessie and the other half wants WYP dance bops (and like 2 people want wine mom camp songs like Pearls and ICGUUT I guess).

Still, with Stuart Price working on this record, Lift Me Up being the teaser, and her advertising this as the last in the "trilogy" with WYP/TFG, it's a shame she abandoned that. I was looking forward to it.

I'm still holding out for a deluxe with more of the club tracks.

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Yeah I think she'll for sure do a deluxe at some point, maybe around the tour in the fall.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.