Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Thoughts on sex in general?

Featured Replies

I think personally that sex itself is overrated. I'm more of an admirer of beauty rather than horny about men. I don't get the urge to have sex with people.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SweetOreosOfHeaven
    SweetOreosOfHeaven

    I think it's great. Would love to try it one day.

  • i feel like we're all in a trap where we've been conditioned to act like sex is a LOT more pleasurable and enjoyable than it really is , in order to keep up appearances 6 months ago i made the conscio

I think it's great. Would love to try it one day.

It's great with a person who understands you, can get naughty with but it's not something I'm actively seeking. A life with sex is just as fulfilling to me than a life without

Edited by Nico Robin

Then someone throws a flare

You tasted my underwear

I knew we were ******

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

A life without sex is just as fulfilling to me than a life without

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

It's best when you're in love and when you have chemistry with someone.

I think penetration is overrated. Love the other stuff though

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

personally, i have seasons where i really want it, and other times where i dont really care for it.

the best sex is with someone you trust, a friend, or partner. cause that way your able to be fully vulnerable and feel safe.

everyones different tho

i feel like we're all in a trap where we've been conditioned to act like sex is a LOT more pleasurable and enjoyable than it really is , in order to keep up appearances

6 months ago i made the conscious decision to start hooking up and getting myself used to sex again after taking a few years off . and like .. it's kinda just there rip like , it happens and im getting some pleasure from it yeah but nothing that I couldn't get from one of my toys .. and then it's over . and then I lowkey get more pleasure from jerking to the thought of the s*x at a later date , than I got from the actual s*x itself thing

for me the thrill comes from knowing that ive seduced a guy and getting that self-esteem boost . once i know that , im kinda mentally checked out …

Can either be out of this world amazing or absolute life draining trash depending on the person involved and the situation.

Edited by Soul Grabber

Give me rage I give sex on the beat gaycat1

Love sex, obviously I cherish a connection beforehand, but the act itself is great for me.

Also,

32 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I'm more of an admirer of beauty

This reads so voyeur-ish sabrina

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Dorbecker said:

Give me rage I give sex on the beat gaycat1

Love sex, obviously I cherish a connection beforehand, but the act itself is great for me.

Also,

This reads so voyeur-ish sabrina

I kinda like voyeurism, I like watching.

also, is this Francois?

IMG_1004.thumb.jpeg.ebefe22cc1fffabd8d8a

36 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I kinda like voyeurism, I like watching.

also, is this Francois?

IMG_1004.thumb.jpeg.ebefe22cc1fffabd8d8a

oh, I'm an exhibitionist giraffe I know my people

Oui oui, dans « J'ai tué ma mère » (2009)

  • Author
35 minutes ago, Dorbecker said:

oh, I'm an exhibitionist giraffe I know my people

Oui oui, dans « J'ai tué ma mère » (2009)

he's so hot like I could listen to him speak french all day

Not for me tbh. I came to terms with being asexual a couple years ago and I always felt like me wanting to be sexual was always forced and I felt like I was masking because i wasn't blind to how the gay community worked and wanted to fit in and have relationships with people that I knew wouldn't have otherwise. I had a lot of forced hook ups and conversations around it bc I was still navigating how I felt about it but now i'm just honest to the people who try to hook up with me or try to pursue as a romantic partner. Like i'm not repulsed by the idea of sex as a whole and I do think about it on some occasions but I just have no interest and having it and sometimes i go in episodes of sex repulsion deadbanana2

A lot of people misread my sexual humor as me being interested in sex or lying about being ace but i don't feel like have anything to prove to anyone.

zach-campbell.gif

Edited by Bussea

with that being said i am curious to how some people look naked and i'm comfortable around nudity without it being sexual

zach-campbell.gif

It feels a bit overrated to me too. I always want it to happen but whenever it happens I end up feeling like "that's it?" But maybe it's because it has been years since I have been with someone I am in love with.

I also don't like when it lasts very long. Honestly 5-10 minutes of the actual penetration is fine for me. After that it just starts to feel a bit boring and discomforting.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.