Baby Dancer
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Everything posted by Baby Dancer
-
Superman Tom welling posts his nudes by mistake
Been a while since I thought of him. He's turned into a real dilf
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
Oh my god, I LOVE this
-
Zohran Mamdani faces protestors
Maybe some frothing pop stans should separate diva worship from politics? Any pushback and demands a representative recieves from constituents should be taken into some consideration or they get voted out. These people arent your friends. Its literally the same **** Harris got, and guess what? She lost. And its the same flawed mindset, either the left and progressives are a large enough force to sway elections and their needs and wants should prioritized "you should have voted you privileged leftist!" or its not and youre punching down on a passionate minority that apparently cant change anything so why are you so bothered? Just so annoying. So boring. So fake. So exhausting. So stupid. And what do y'all protesting is for? "Go to the RNC and talk to brick walls that live in an alternate reality!" You really think a progressive protest is gonna touch those stone hearts? That is reassuring of you. Maybe a few will. Oh, and republican conventions are protested so...
-
Are you wary of being around straight men?
Straight men are so docile though. I've met a straight guy hag who had a gay brother and loved the gays and would flash me his giant weiner. I've also been out with my friend and at the end of the night got trade and he watched me leave and tried to memorize my hookups face so he could report if I went missing And they love when you give them compliments because they so rarely get them. Just find the right straight guy.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Been seeing the reheated "for they/them, not you" nachos here, too. I'm praying that they have a right to be scared and lose big.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
... I feel like gays in Austin and under the pier in ptown (white older tech bros) would absolutely be ok with being slurred at and I think these guys would also be fine with any other slur.
-
Chxrry - 'U, Me & My Ego'
Spotify started playing her after Tinashe, what a bop factory. Cant believe I missed this. This year has been so stacked.
-
Tops of ATRL; What makes a good bottom?
I actually like being really vocal and making gooner faces. Say "Oh god daddy its so deep!" with a look that says you just saw a really bad car accident then stick your tongue out.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Like, come on. I really dont want any politican in the country I live in to go "All of you should suffer. This country sucks." Even if it is true. The better message is "We have a capacity to improve in all aspects." No one wants to shrink. And yada yada disclaimer that hasan is targeted by rightwing thirdway chuds and thats bad yada yada
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
...I kind of feel like south texas is gonna stay red Just like how poor whites get nothing but still vote red, ICE might not be "enough"
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Wow. Ed is ugly, a flop, and has nothing behind those beady eyes. #SYG Hope the irish get him lol
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Not too much diva Im here and it has its charms. And Im the one who exploded on Talarico and even sent him a strongly worded email after watching that clip.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
How is being lead around by a fox news anchor saying things like "biological women" a kitchen table issue?
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Why bring this up just to get thwacked? Who is this rhetoric supposed to persuade? And what has he done that signals that he's some hidden John Brown?
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Have any of y'all ever emailed a rep and gotten a response? Talarico got me heated and I proofread my email so I think the contents are sound, but has anyone heard back or was that just a way for me to let off steam?
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Shut the **** up. No one cares about the potential 5 trans people that want to participate in sports. ******* transphobic idiots. NO ONE CARES
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
What the god damn ******* **** is this? Holy ****. Why is this idiot doing this? Republican values do not get you points. Why the **** are you giving her this easy ammo and not talking about something that matters? God, I should not have watched this because it makes me not want to vote. And its not evwn a republicans fault! He just says it! Christianity is GARBAGE
-
Are TOPS going extinct?
It does feel that way All the guys with big tools are bottoms too Whats a verse guy gotta do to sit on it?
-
You have to marry one of these distinguished men, which one would you choose?
Ty for the money but wow, imagine being single post 50. Id pack it up
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Ok, so... it... does seem like a tiny bit like rape shame? Just a little. I just feel like Nancy Mace and almost all rightwingers are deeply mentally ill and shouldnt be interviewed but hospitalized. But then you want them to show that "yes, I am not fit" but then it doesnt reach the right people, and if it does, those people dont care. Idk, I dont like this clip.
-
Déjà vu when high on weed. Why?
Weed makes you impressionable. Honestly, forget about your third eye when youre doing drugs and dont take anything seriously. Just go with the flow and hug the demons when they crawl out from under the couch.
-
Seniors now outnumber children under 5 years old worldwide for first time
Everytime this gets brought up, its such a non-issue. And I dont think "we cant afford to have kids" is the reason. Does anyone actually give a **** about "not having enough working people" when people have been working till they die for centuries? And if youre talking about genetics and humanity surviving another pandemic, get over it Elon.
-
USA opposed "Correct the Map" UN resolution
Oh no! Africa is just sooo BIG. Oh! That BIG African continent makes us look so small I-Its just cold!
-
Would you date someone who used paper plates and plastic utensils at home?
I just wanted a sandwich and forgot to turn the dishwasher on
-
ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
Yes, its bad. This 2010-2016 pop sounds sooo dated, not vintage or retro. Same critique can be said about Tate Mcrae, but at least she goes 1999-2004 sometimes. The singles, except 2000-late LA, being so different makes the album worse.