Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

The way Rihanna fans are STILL fighting for their lives in that least talented pop stars thread

just-let.png

I bet someone posted that love on the brain live (with green lighting in the thumbnail) to prove she's a good vocalist

rogue2

Edited by FailSafe

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

But let's focus on the important thing:

IMG-20260414-133927.jpg

katy-perry-grabs-justin-biebers-butt.gif

Since the KKKats are acting like lawyers in that Amber Rose thread defending MolesTy with their lives, can you explain the gif/image above?

Just now, FailSafe said:

But let's focus on the important thing:

IMG-20260414-133927.jpg

katy-perry-grabs-justin-biebers-butt.gif

Since the KKKats are acting like lawyers in that Amber Rose thread defending MolesTy with their lives, can you explain the gif/image above?

Didn't she have a remix with PDiddy in a smile vinyl?

11 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Didn't she have a remix with PDiddy in a smile vinyl?

Wait!!

Is this real @KatyPrismSpirit

Just now, FailSafe said:

Wait!!

Is this real @KatyPrismSpirit

She was also the first person to reach out to Ellen Degr something something to drfend her when Ellen's scandal broke out 🥴

So that's her social circle? 🤔

Just now, FailSafe said:

Wait!!

Is this real @KatyPrismSpirit

It was taken down due to his infamous scandal

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Who the hell names themselves as Jessy ware I thought they own some hardware stores or something when I first encountered the name rip

Just now, FailSafe said:

Who the hell names themselves as Jessy ware I thought they own some hardware stores or something when I first encountered the name rip

You tasteless cvnt! You better stfu to the queen of dance music. Better educate yourself or I book a flight ticket straight to the Philippines and whack your ass

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

She was also the first person to reach out to Ellen Degr something something to drfend her when Ellen broke out 🥴

So that's her social circle? 🤔

It was taken down due to his infamous scandal

Wait (x2)

https://www.billboard.com/culture/tv-film/katy-perry-sends-love-ellen-degeneres-9428937/

The way you did your own images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk-LTqwkVPP9b67p-0YR-

Oh wow I'm not aware of these

Just now, FailSafe said:

Wait (x2)

https://www.billboard.com/culture/tv-film/katy-perry-sends-love-ellen-degeneres-9428937/

The way you did your own images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk-LTqwkVPP9b67p-0YR-

Oh wow I'm not aware of these

A Brazilian liddo argued with a kitty kat and Twitter auto translate to my language. I was gagged like you

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

You tasteless cvnt! You better stfu to the queen of dance music. Better educate yourself or I book a flight ticket straight to the Philippines and whack your ass

If you have the audacity to call whoever that is The Queen Of Dance, then at least provide some receipts because I don't know a single **** released by this person rogue2

Just now, FailSafe said:

If you have the audacity to call whoever that is The Queen Of Dance, then at least provide some receipts because I don't know a single **** released by this person rogue2

Ask @California and @sunbathinganimal . They know more than me. Their music taste is chef kiss. I'm just a regular fan, so my recommendation is mid asf ijbol

rogue2

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ask @California and @sunbathinganimal . They know more than me. Their music taste is chef kiss. I'm just a regular fan, so my recommendation is mid asf ijbol

rogue2

Oh the Fillah stans? Nvm then

rogue2

Just now, FailSafe said:

Oh the Fillah stans? Nvm then

rogue2

You must like Taylor's music

rogue2

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

Anyway here's some real music

Ok I'll listen to this just because you didn't say "SYG CLEANSE" (tired of that **** then posting the most mediocre songs)

Edit: wtf is this!! I can barely hear the btch sing what in the..? Are we hiding from a killer or something when you recorded this, miss PB&J?

tenor.gif

Edited by FailSafe

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Anyway here's some real music

She was so excited to make the greatest rock album of all time

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

She was so excited to make the greatest rock album of all time

Here's how we can get PJ on Act III

rogue2

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Ok I'll listen to this just because you didn't say "SYG CLEANSE" (tired of that **** then posting the most mediocre songs)

Edit: wtf is this!! I can barely hear the btch sing what in the..? Are we hiding from a killer or something when you recorded this, miss PB&J?

tenor.gif

Try this instead

tenor.gif

Actually maybe stream the whole album just to make an informed decision

tenor.gif

I can't believe this is my second most streamed album last year. D4vd you are a ******* waste I hate you why did you have to be a killer

Just now, Eeveelution said:

I know you're excited for the Hayley feature

rogue2

Bey so talented she might manage to give Hilly a listenable song

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.