Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Abra did not reenter the Spotify charts After the Grammys despite being performed and winning an award ahh

The GP said:

NO!

-*

13 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

Well, let's celebrate THAT!

Gorl ATP you visited the Gaga base more than me, a monster lmao

Just now, FailSafe said:

Gorl ATP you visited the Gaga base more than me, a monster lmao

I haven't visited in months. All the interesting members left like the one who had a black cat with fad's face on it. The ones left are boring.

Edited by Supernatural94

9 hours ago, howboutdat said:

I will, the moment she stops ******* kids

IMG_1800.gif

Then you shouldn't even have started babes

9 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQveGUC14UBYsX9R3XREVE

Closest Ms. Worst Actress of the Century Winner will ever get chick3

The closest FADga will get to the Greatest heights of music

46 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

Ge8ht12XwAAofPZ.jpg

"She delivered as expected" is not necessarily a compliment

IMG_1800.gif

26 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

as for that Bieber hair transplant thread, yes its obvious he had one and the r/bald and r/hairloss subreddits have clocked it for a while now

is-this-proof-justin-bieber-had-a-hair-t

after:

you can even see the red marks post-hair transplant

qqmif5u3yq5f1.jpeg

why cant he just admit it?

What is he supposed to do,

Get a megaphone, shout it from a rooftop, and record it for Instagram? "HEY EVERYONE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I GOT A HAIR TRANSPLANT HEHEE LEDDLE PIP PIP DUH DOODLEY DO"

I love to live in a world where Godla Young is a Grammy winner, she's our modern-day Janis Joplin

lola-young-messy.gif

Edited by Florence Belch

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I love to live in a world where Godla Young is a Grammy winner, she's our modern-day Janis Joplin

lola-young-messy.gif

Lola Young Legend is the best thing that's happened to music since Aretha Franklin

lola-young-messy.gif

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I love to live in a world where Godla Young is a Grammy winner, she's our modern-day Janis Joplin

lola-young-messy.gif

She's better than Janine Jolson I fear

lola-young-messy.gif

4 minutes ago, LOTF said:

The closest FADga will get to the Greatest heights of music

What do you mean? Was there a talented artist hiding just out of frame?

rogue

Lola YOUTHFUL would be so much fun on a night out whereas I bet Janis would be itching to say slurs for groups you didn't know they had slurs for and ruin the vibe

lola-young-messy.gif

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Lola YOUTHFUL would be so much fun on a night out whereas I bet Janis would be itching to say slurs for groups you didn't know they had slurs for and ruin the vibe

lola-young-messy.gif

ma'am she is dead

rogue

She started off as a meme artist, released the immaculate bop that is One Thing (Grammy) and, later, one of the best debut albums of the decade

Lolegend Young, ladies

lola-young-messy.gif

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ma'am she is dead

rogue

That's why I said "would" in this hypothetical scenario where I am going on a night out with Janis Joplin

rogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.